Congrats Chris!!!!!

VIP Auto Group Inc.
VIPMOTORSPORTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:34 AM   #212
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick ross View Post
it was another great race! congrats to all the winner and special thanks to Eugene and Soloartist for the pit and to BTZ, Chris Verano and all the crew for fixing my belt lol... ohh and Big Tone you look good out there dawg your car was hooked up!!!
Actually Big Tone helped BT and I just donated the tires.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:35 AM   #213
Tech Addict

Thanks Robbie and James for another great race weekend the track was hooked up and the program ran smooth. Its always fun to see all the guys from the Bay come down and race with us, so from all the guys in so cal I would like to say thanks for coming. I also would like to thank Bryan Nakahara for letting me borrow his Sheperd for the weekend, sorry about the way i gave it back to you... didn't see those rumble strips . Congrats to Walter and Mike on their wins and to all the other winners in the lower mains. Hope to see everyone next week, and if not I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

P.S. if anyone need a Christmas tree for the hoilday hit me up and I can bring to the track next week ( amazing price for very nice trees ) Got to get my hustle on.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:36 AM   #214
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_udr_verano View Post
CONGRATS CHRIS!!!!
WISH I COULD'VE BEEN THERE WITH YOU GUYS...
I'll see you and the family in a couple weeks.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:37 AM   #215
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuyz06 View Post
tony you ran a shephered? i see you are already a????? welcome aboard
Dude that car is great, very easy to drive as you said a while back. The car supprised me with all the steering it has right out of the box.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:38 AM   #216
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones View Post
Thanks Robbie and James for another great race weekend the track was hooked up and the program ran smooth. Its always fun to see all the guys from the Bay come down and race with us, so from all the guys in so cal I would like to say thanks for coming. I also would like to thank Bryan Nakahara for letting me borrow his Sheperd for the weekend, sorry about the way i gave it back to you... didn't see those rumble strips . Congrats to Walter and Mike on their wins and to all the other winners in the lower mains. Hope to see everyone next week, and if not I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

P.S. if anyone need a Christmas tree for the hoilday hit me up and I can bring to the track next week ( amazing price for very nice trees ) Got to get my hustle on.
It was like the old Tony Stewart days BT... Nakahara isn't worried he was just happy that you looked good with the car and you had fun.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:50 AM   #217
Tech Master

Great JOB Robbie, It was nice for you to put your car down for the weekend so we all can have fun, great race, great competition and a lot of toys. Sorry Nigel for the crash in front of you, the car just happed to be spinning out at the fastest part of the track when there is nothing that could have been done to prevent you from hitting me, just going to fast in that one spot. Hope to see you guys soon.

Also thanks Harry for the ride to So-Cal and for sleeping all the way home when I drove, at least I woke up 3 or 4 times to say hi when you were driving down, LOL

Billy B
YLLIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:20 AM   #218
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to nigelnuggets

Quote:
Originally Posted by YLLIB View Post
Great JOB Robbie, It was nice for you to put your car down for the weekend so we all can have fun, great race, great competition and a lot of toys. Sorry Nigel for the crash in front of you, the car just happed to be spinning out at the fastest part of the track when there is nothing that could have been done to prevent you from hitting me, just going to fast in that one spot. Hope to see you guys soon.

Also thanks Harry for the ride to So-Cal and for sleeping all the way home when I drove, at least I woke up 3 or 4 times to say hi when you were driving down, LOL

Billy B
Haha no worries Billy, it wasn't your fault!

Had a great time, thanks Robbie! Congrats to everyone!
Old 12-08-2008, 10:50 AM   #219
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Verano View Post
Mike Swauger
Chris Verano
Eugene Osbourne
Nice run yesterday Chris - Congrats!

Excellent Showing for Walter - TQ and Win on the Sedan Class. WOW!

Ofcourse to Mike Swauger for TQ and dominant Win in 1:8th!

Big THANKS to Robbie for this year's TFT. Everything went really smoooooth. I'm sure the children whom the toys are going to thanks you as well!
Old 12-08-2008, 10:52 AM   #220
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron C. View Post
Nice run yesterday Chris - Congrats!

Excellent Showing for Walter - TQ and Win on the Sedan Class. WOW!

Ofcourse to Mike Swauger for TQ and dominant Win in 1:8th!

Big THANKS to Robbie for this year's TFT. Everything went really smoooooth.

Looking forward to the new Layout at CP.

Good job bumping up through all the mains in sedan...After that sedan "A" main it looked like your legs and feet were through.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:57 AM   #221
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Good job bumping up therough all the mains in sedan...After that sedan "A" main it looked like your legs and feet were through.
Yeah...

I felt like how BTZ felt after his last lower body workout with Vince ... so I heard
Old 12-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #222
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron C. View Post
Yeah...

I felt like how BTZ felt after his last lower body workout with Vince ... so I heard
LOL...Yeah. Watching BT turn marshal was a painful experience.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:14 PM   #223
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

like to say thanks to the mugen team for looking out for eugene osburn whom i left hanging sorry also congrats on him for the bump & third place finish in the A main & mike s 1/8th & walter d 1/10 wins also ron c on his endurance run good job guys good racing
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:13 PM   #224
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to motojon

HAD A BLAST this past weekend, loved the 7min qual thing thought it was kinda of weird at first but it worked out really well. Thank you Robbie for keeping it smooth, loved the no-nonsense approach and getting things done on time. A BIG thank you for Team Kamikaze for taking me under its wings and helping me with my set up q's and pitting duties, and also Ron C. for the set-up, tire, and gearing suggestions it all paid off because i was finally able to run consistant low 15's, and that was what I was striving for. Congrats to all the winners in all the classes there was quite a bit of good racing battles going on
Old 12-08-2008, 08:36 PM   #225
Tech Adept

Quote:
LOL...Yeah. Watching BT turn marshal was a painful experience.
lol
rick ross is offline   Reply With Quote