R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2008, 05:58 PM   #1
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default IFMAR Worlds Final - video highlights

The HD crash delayed things but I got there in the end to show you the race instead of writing about it.

Full of drama, full of action, full of shouting amongst the drivers and lots of Stop-n-Go penalties. Quietly, Daniele stayed out of trouble but creeping up the positions while everyone tries to win the race before the first fuel stop. The battle for second place between Toso and Martin Hudy is NOT to be missed but Daniele's attempt to spin his car after the win is even more spectacular!

You DO know what to do to download the video (50 MegaBytes) don't you? Enjoy!
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady

Last edited by Sow&Steady; 10-17-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:38 PM   #2
Tech Champion
 
jfc_tech's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: www.JonehRC.com
Posts: 7,000
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to jfc_tech
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sow&Steady View Post
The HD crash delayed things but I got there in the end to show you the race instead of writing about it.

Full of drama, full of action, full of shouting amongst the drivers and lots of Stop-n-Go penalties. Quietly, Daniele stayed out of trouble but creeping up the positions while everyone tries to win the race before the first fuel stop. The battle for second place between Toso and Martin Hudy is NOT to be missed but Daniele's attempt to spin his car after the win is even more spectacular!

You DO know what to do to download the video (50 MegaBytes) don't you? Enjoy!

"pengsan" friend. Will check it out!
__________________
If you are in front of me, That's because I let you!
jfc_tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:55 AM   #3
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfc_tech View Post

"pengsan" friend. Will check it out!
Sorry my friend, its in widescreen format so I tried making it as small as possible by using WMV codec ...

If you have problems let me know, I'll make a really low-BW version but it won't be nice to watch.
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:43 AM   #4
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ATL
Posts: 684
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

awesome job on the videos! I don't mind the size, bigger the better quality....
Baedarlboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:50 AM   #5
Registered User
 
UltegraSTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,171
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

you guys get rclive like the offroad did, hope it went smoother. those guys went thru hell down at the farm to get us the feed around the world

R
UltegraSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:17 AM   #6
Tech Elite
 
dj apolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Miami, Fl.
Posts: 2,399
Default

I just became a member of the 3hobby site to see teh video. Good work

Thanks for the time you took to make it.

DJ Apolaro.
__________________
Capricorn RC, Capricorn Tires, Novarossi World, Spektrum, Horizon Hobby, PROTOform, RCTarget, IGT8.
dj apolaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:27 AM   #7
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 373
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Great work 3hobby, loved the video especially the battle between Toso and Martin
jelayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:26 AM   #8
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baedarlboo View Post
awesome job on the videos! I don't mind the size, bigger the better quality....
Thanks for that man. couldn't have done it without Kyle (and a local club guy help Kyle) and Chris Slater shooting with the other two cameras.
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:28 AM   #9
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj apolaro View Post
I just became a member of the 3hobby site to see teh video. Good work

Thanks for the time you took to make it.

DJ Apolaro.
At last DJ, been trying to "rope" you into joining for a loong time and real glad you finally did!

Thanks for compliments ... video would have been sooner if it wasn't for the HD crash. Glad you enjoyed it though.
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:29 AM   #10
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelayne View Post
Great work 3hobby, loved the video especially the battle between Toso and Martin
Thanks Jelayne ... and yes, am even thinking of making the full battle version of those two. It was some battle and excellent driving by Toso during the battle and then overtaking.
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:33 AM   #11
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultegrasti View Post
you guys get rclive like the offroad did, hope it went smoother. those guys went thru hell down at the farm to get us the feed around the world

R
If I do manage to get around organising a 3hobby.net race event, I will certainly think of getting them to come cover it. I normally race myself and shooting videos only when I have nothing to work on the car.
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yannick Aigoin joins Team Losi Racing! Aaron Waldron Nitro Off-Road 20 10-02-2007 12:33 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:05 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net