R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2008, 10:00 AM   #121
Tech Elite
 
Ron C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 2,367
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M. View Post
Now I'm just hoping that my +12ct can survive one more weekend of racing...
I've had this motor since Revalation day....

Hhhhmmmmm.
__________________
Mugen Seiki / MSR / Airtronics / Enneti Tyres / O'Donnell Racing / Checkpoint / Hobbico
Ron C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:06 AM   #122
wad
Tech Elite
 
wad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,284
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wad Send a message via MSN to wad
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M. View Post
Sedan should be fun.....

Now I'm just hoping that my +12ct can survive one more weekend of racing...
I've had this motor since Revalation day....
I guess that somebody got a lot of power here....
I will not be able to keep up.
__________________
Walter Diaz
wad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:40 AM   #123
Tech Champion
 
nitrodude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 5,845
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wad View Post
I guess that somebody got a lot of power here....
I will not be able to keep up.

Walter, stop complaining!! You always say stuff like this, yet you always end up in the podium! Its getting old, LOL J/K

Keyboard sandbager!
__________________
Steven Muller
AKA El Pibe RUFAST? HAHA!!!
Ronin Speed Parts
nitrodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:50 AM   #124
Tech Elite
 
SOLOARTIST 702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WORLD WIDE
Posts: 3,393
Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wad View Post
Should be a great fun weekend of racing; thanks Brian for taking the time to do this race, I'm sure that everybody appreciate it.....
you are right WALTER thanks BT i need all the work i can get right WALTER lol
__________________
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:25 PM   #125
wad
Tech Elite
 
wad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,284
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wad Send a message via MSN to wad
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrodude View Post
Walter, stop complaining!! You always say stuff like this, yet you always end up in the podium! Its getting old, LOL J/K

Keyboard sandbager!
__________________
Walter Diaz

Last edited by wad; 10-21-2008 at 12:38 PM.
wad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:27 PM   #126
wad
Tech Elite
 
wad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,284
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wad Send a message via MSN to wad
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702 View Post
you are right WALTER thanks BT i need all the work i can get right WALTER lol
Yes, but you are getting really close, maybe 3 or 4 more years.. j/k
__________________
Walter Diaz
wad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:43 PM   #127
Tech Champion
 
nitrodude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 5,845
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

MAN!!! This weekend cant come soon enough, cant wait!!
__________________
Steven Muller
AKA El Pibe RUFAST? HAHA!!!
Ronin Speed Parts
nitrodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:52 PM   #128
Tech Champion
 
Team Kamikaze's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 我的名字是沈先生。我是中国人, 居住美国
Posts: 8,868
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrodude View Post
MAN!!! This weekend cant come soon enough, cant wait!!
So are you going to get a stripper Saturday night?
__________________
Home of the Kamikaze Driver's Development Program = guaranteed podium finish
Kamikaze Toys and Hobbies Inc.
Follow us here on Facebook!
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:35 PM   #129
Tech Champion
 
nitrodude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 5,845
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Dirty old man!! You never know
__________________
Steven Muller
AKA El Pibe RUFAST? HAHA!!!
Ronin Speed Parts
nitrodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:04 PM   #130
Tech Addict
 
mike jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: west of the 110
Posts: 712
Default

new list

1/8th scale sportsman

Jonathan Prather/sportsman
Joel Esquire/sportsman
Eugene Osburne/sportsman
Roger Newson/sportsman
Mike Alton/sportsman
Dindo Laroya/sportsman
Tony Shimko/sportsman
Bill Wyatt/sportsman
Arnie De Leon/sportsman
Vincent Lim/sportsman
Rick wilson/sportsman
Bill Culver/sportsman
Brian Nakahara/sportsman

1/8th scale open

Ron Calangi
Chris Verano
Chris Ibarra
Danny Alvarado
Micheal Palazzola
Tony Thompson
Jason McDonald
Tony Clark
Jake Alton
Glenn Williams
Harry Hananuchi
Steven Muller
Mike Strack
Brad Toffelmire
Jon Angle
Joel J
Josh Alton
Nelson Walker
Jesse Beltrans
Nigel Sim
Dave Starks
Norbert Yap
Michael F Glass
Don Cezar
Ruben Serrano
Walter Diaz
Brad Rasmussen
Kevin Bell
Charles Tucker
Steve Knapp
Michael Shing
Matt Reddick
Garen Hagobian
Barry Baker
Mark Klein
Donald Miyamoto
Casey Stephens
Gary Elias

Sedan

Ron Calangi
William Pendergrass
Jeffery Lin
Eugene Osborne
Ryan Nymori
Joel J
Glenn William
Francis M
Matt Bell
Jerry Rapp
Sherman Sim
Jimmy Cho
Mike Strack
Steven Muller
Jeff Huang
Joel J
Scott Fisher
Michael Palazzola
Brian Thomas
Vincent Lim
Charles Tucker
James J
Kevin Grant
Ike Gent
Robbie Collins
Kevin Bell
Perfecto Diego
Walter Diaz
Tony Thompson
Joey Rubinstein
Ralph Astacaan
Nigel Sim
Bill Culver
Christian Lopez
Don D
Linus Fabie
Brandon Penny

GT Class

Brad Toffelmire
Steve Bernardi
DJ
Roger Hewson
Steve N
Dave Starks
Jeffery Lin
Rob B
Nelson Walker
Steven Jackson
Garen Hagobian

If there is anyone who's info has changed let me know now so I can change it before Friday.
__________________
SHEPHERD MICRO RACING, CEFX, TEAM C, CONTRAST, PICCO, KO PROPO, NOVAROSSI, BYRON ORIGINALS FUEL, JACO, DCM HOBBIES, JGO PAINTZ

Last edited by mike jones; 10-22-2008 at 01:16 AM.
mike jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:56 PM   #131
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the R/C Paradise!! My bedroom!
Posts: 141
Send a message via AIM to Mugen_wonderboi
Default

Thanks Brian i owe u man anything u want i got it
Mugen_wonderboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:31 PM   #132
Tech Regular
 
dnitro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones View Post
new list

1/8th scale sportsman

Jonathan Prather/sportsman
Joel Esquire/sportsman
Eugene Osburne/sportsman
Roger Newson/sportsman
Mike Alton/sportsman
Dindo Laroya/sportsman
Tony Shimko/sportsman
Bill Wyatt/sportsman
Arnie De Leon/sportsman
Vincent Lim/sportsman
Rick wilson/sportsman
Bill Culver/sportsman
Brian Nakahara/sportsman

1/8th scale open

Ron Calangi
Chris Verano
Chris Ibarra
Danny Alvarado
Micheal Palazzola
Tony Thompson
Jason McDonald
Tony Clark
Jake Alton
Glenn Williams
Harry Hananuchi
Steven Muller
Mike Strack
Brad Toffelmire
Jon Angle
Joel J
Josh Alton
Nelson Walker
Jesse Beltrans
Nigel Sim
Dave Starks
Norbert Yap
Michael F Glass
Don Cezar
Ruben Serrano
Walter Diaz
Brad Rasmussen
Kevin Bell
Charles Tucker
Steve Knapp
Michael Shing
Matt Reddick
Garen Hagobian
Barry Baker
Mark Klein
Donald Miyamoto
Casey Stephens
Gary Elias

Sedan

Ron Calangi
William Pendergrass
Jeffery Lin
Eugene Osborne
Ryan Nymori
Joel J
Glenn William
Francis M
Matt Bell
Jerry Rapp
Sherman Sim
Jimmy Cho
Mike Strack
Steven Muller
Jeff Huang
Joel J
Scott Fisher
Michael Palazzola
Brian Thomas
Vincent Lim
Charles Tucker
James J
Kevin Grant
Ike Gent
Robbie Collins
Kevin Bell
Perfecto Diego
Walter Diaz
Tony Thompson
Joey Rubinstein
Ralph Astacaan
Nigel Sim
Bill Culver
Christian Lopez

GT Class

Brad Toffelmire
Steve Bernardi
DJ
Roger Hewson
Steve N
Dave Starks
Jeffery Lin
Rob B
Nelson Walker
Steven Jackson
Garen Hagobian

If there is anyone who's info has changed let me know now so I can change it before Friday.
Please add my name:
Don D- sedan
__________________
TM G4S
IDM Evo3
dnitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:06 PM   #133
Tech Regular
 
sandfan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Beaumont, CA
Posts: 250
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

BTZ ygpm
sandfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #134
Tech Fanatic
 
gotmotor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze View Post
So are you going to get a stripper Saturday night?
What!!!!! Where getting a what!!! Count me in Sam as long as she ask "How you DOIN"
gotmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:23 PM   #135
Tech Elite
 
Francis M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Yorba Linda, CA
Posts: 4,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Dnitro- I'll see you saturday....

This list is like a reunion list with half of these guys just poppin out of nowhere. Peter Chu and Marco Acosta even decided they will make this race. Hell, Alex Navarette is scrambling to get a nitro sedan together for this weekend.....
__________________
TQ-racing Yokomo BD7 Airtronics
Francis M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DVD 2nd annual KO PROPO USA Grand Prix calstarjig90j R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 10 07-20-2009 05:48 PM
5th Annual KO PROPO America Grand Prix KO PROPO Staff Racing Forum 124 10-13-2008 11:01 AM
New Products Lineup Windtalkers Malaysian R/C Racers 361 04-07-2007 11:07 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:20 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net