Search

Kyosho evo 2 engine

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 06:19 AM
dvu
Tech Apprentice

Default Kyosho evo 2 engine

Hello,

I'm waiting for my car to come in and was thinking about getting a jump on buying the engine. Can someone tell me what type of engine I need to buy?

Thanks
Old 01-26-2009, 07:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by dvu
Hello,

I'm waiting for my car to come in and was thinking about getting a jump on buying the engine. Can someone tell me what type of engine I need to buy?

Thanks
Any .12 slide carb rear exhaust motor no rotary offroad motors:there is a big selection of quality engines to choose from $200.00 to $500.00+ depends on what you want to spend in your budget.... checkout the nitro engine thread section....
Old 01-26-2009, 09:16 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Ivan Dickson
Any .12 slide carb rear exhaust motor no rotary offroad motors:there is a big selection of quality engines to choose from $200.00 to $500.00+ depends on what you want to spend in your budget.... checkout the nitro engine thread section....
umm also make sure its sg shaft also known as pilot shaft .. i the same kit and the clutch won't take a stander shaft so watch out.

also there is a Kyosho v one rrr evo2 thread that you can post your questions on.

Last edited by olkleaf; 01-26-2009 at 09:18 AM. Reason: forgot to mention the thread
Old 01-26-2009, 10:01 AM
dvu
Tech Apprentice

thanks for the info.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If you're on a short budget then you can't go wrong with a Picco Red Dot. Best bang for the buck. If $$$ is not an issue then Novarossi, Sirio, Capricorn or Max Power are all top notch. I'm currently running Sirio and Capricorn and they're great motors. Easy to tune, great run time and most of all power from bottom to top.

Regards,
Speyederjedi
Old 01-28-2009, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Speyederjedi
If you're on a short budget then you can't go wrong with a Picco Red Dot. Best bang for the buck. If $$$ is not an issue then Novarossi, Sirio, Capricorn or Max Power are all top notch. I'm currently running Sirio and Capricorn and they're great motors. Easy to tune, great run time and most of all power from bottom to top.

Regards,
Speyederjedi
couldn't have said it better.. i miss my evo4sti