RS4 Evo+

Old 08-24-2008, 06:46 AM
Tech Rookie

Default RS4 Evo+

I've been looking for a parts list to turn this car into a better parking lot racer. Suggestions? I am also in the process of ordering from 'RCBoyz' (comments?) as their prices reflect the reason. I am definitely changing the rotary to a slide carb os 18 cvrx, because I like the slide on my savage. Anyone have any past experiences with the RS4 to 'better' the p. lot racing aspect? I ran the car a few days ago with some m radials and they suck, can't stick, spun out 8 of 10 times, so I was going to put my d-compund on the back to see how it handled today.

LMK.

Thanks.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:19 PM
Tech Regular

If you upgrade your engine, you will have to upgrade the drive train to CVDs otherwise the excess power will just snap those joints easily.

I had an RS4 Evo a couple of years back, upgraded like hell, but still doesn't perform nearly as well as the higher end cars in the race track but great for parking lot bashing sessions. I spent $$$ for clutch, shocks, CVDs, heavy duty middle shafts, engine mounts, centax clutch conversion (from RCBoys) adjustable linkage, new chasis. It had a .12 Novarossi + centax clutch and that thing accelerated like a rocket.