R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 10-29-2009, 05:02 PM   #151
Tech Regular

im getting famous lol click on link and you will see alot of my photos amongst the real cars in one photo you can see one of the back wheels off the ground and in another you can see that i made it to the finish lol click on photos a videos 10 th october
http://www.maltadragracing.com/
kenazzo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:40 AM   #152
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenazzo2000 View Post
hi i think ive found one of the problems i had a bad servo cable extension when i was pulling the brakes or turning the steering the ecu wasent getting enough current from the battrey so now i think ive got that part right hmm if its not raining tommorow ill go and give her another test
I wasnt able to watch all the videos, but it looks like your not cooling the engine after it's run. The parts get hot and expand, after running it, air has to be run through the engine to cool it slowly so the metal shrinks properly. You might already know, I just missed it.

This thing is sweet!!

Just saw the trailer thread and had to track this down. Very nice job!

Good luck on the Show, keep us updated. Hopefully we can watch it here.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:03 AM   #153
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillinVillain View Post
I wasnt able to watch all the videos, but it looks like your not cooling the engine after it's run. The parts get hot and expand, after running it, air has to be run through the engine to cool it slowly so the metal shrinks properly. You might already know, I just missed it.

This thing is sweet!!

Just saw the trailer thread and had to track this down. Very nice job!

Good luck on the Show, keep us updated. Hopefully we can watch it here.
first of all thanks for showing interest and writing i will send somemore videos soon and pictures i do cool down the engine here s a video to explain and the other video is of a 105 inch dragster im building thanks mate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxDyL1ZC8Lk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBNWwJ4GNMk
Old 11-11-2009, 08:18 AM   #154
Tech Initiate

Nice! I did some scrap together Estes Model Rocket Cars a while back, nothing like this though.

The first switch to ignite the rockets was the same thing you did with the servo. Then I found these remote relay switches. they have 2A, 5A and 10A models. Plugs right into the Rx (any channel). You have to use an external switch power, the Rx only powers the relay. Fairly cheap and they have a fail safe built in.

I can't post links yet, but RobotMarketPlace.com makes them. Just look under electronics/rc interfaces.
Attached Thumbnails
my home made funny car woooow-store_rce200_lg.jpg  
Old 11-11-2009, 08:21 AM   #155
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillinVillain View Post
Nice! I did some scrap together Estes Model Rocket Cars a while back, nothing like this though.

The first switch to ignite the rockets was the same thing you did with the servo. Then I found these remote relay switches. they have 2A, 5A and 10A models. Plugs right into the Rx (any channel). You have to use an external switch power, the Rx only powers the relay. Fairly cheap and they have a fail safe built in.

I can't post links yet, but RobotMarketPlace.com makes them. Just look under electronics/rc interfaces.
thanks mate ill check them out
Old 12-14-2009, 08:44 AM   #156
Tech Regular

yesterday there was a big show for cars in the international airport . my job was to go around through the public with the jet car being pulled by my carson 1/5 on the trailer .there were thousands of people . when i was pulling the car alot of people were taking picture s and video s then when i would like to i would stop and give a show with the jet car when i started the car you could see big crowds near me .i started the car about 8 time s one was infront of the luthansa hangar the boys working on the plane all came out to see the car they loved it .i had a visit from the president of malta and he asked me alot of questions about the car . i did some doghnuts with the carson 1/5 for a tv programm about 40 then the tyre burst lol we had a fun day at the airport hope they do it again next year
Old 12-17-2009, 11:37 AM   #157
Tech Regular

here s 2 photo s from the car show we had at the international airport in malta

Old 12-19-2009, 07:44 AM   #158
Tech Regular

well here s part of the film we did with the car for the programm paqpaq oh my godddd >
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLq-Di4xrPk
Old 12-20-2009, 06:27 AM   #159
Tech Regular

some photo s from the crash

Old 12-21-2009, 01:08 AM   #160
Tech Regular

today and next monday you can see live on tvm malta the programm about cars allso included will be the rc jet funny car just click on the link below it will start at ten pm european time
http://www.tvchannelsfree.com/watch/4610/TVM--.html
Old 12-22-2009, 03:43 AM   #161
Tech Regular

well here s the picture ive been waiting for the president of malta looking at my rc jet car it was a big surprise he was asking me questions about the car and wanted to hear here start up this only happens one in a life time

Old 12-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #162
Tech Regular

happy christmas and a happy new year to you all who have visited and replyed to my thread
Old 10-19-2010, 09:23 AM   #163
Tech Regular

well after the jet car crash the car is not good in straight line s and braking so i bought a carson 1/5 chasie and ill be doing satana s toy from scratch ill keep you all updated ;D
Old 10-31-2010, 04:02 AM   #164
Tech Regular

for does that did not see the tv show of the car here s a video there is a bit missing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi6Kswcb8uU
Old 11-04-2010, 03:31 AM   #165
Tech Regular

well as you all know i crashed with the jet car and its not running good so ive decided to update the car im changing the chassie to a 1/5 car chassie but i need a 1/8 front of a car but i cant find one i would like to find a rolling chassie if it doesnt have the back it dont matter thanks
ps if any one has one or finds one on ebay please let me know thanks to you all