R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-25-2009, 10:52 AM   #9331
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroVal View Post
Werd. I run an OS 18CVR in mine, and it rated at 1.35bhp. Im racing up against guys running Nova's and Picco's in the .12 size and they have almost another .5hp on me. Granted I can take them out of the corners, but I usually dont stand a chance on a long track
.........................You running a OS .18CVR?? Put a .18 OS TZ in here modified by EBmods and some Kawahara 40mm wide tires on the rear and they won't be able to keep up with you.
nitrohead5300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:13 AM   #9332
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Nitrohead....do you have a picture of you car with the body on it...I want to see how far your tires stick out with 40mm's on them. Unless you are running a 235 body. I already know what that looks like. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Kyo83; 06-25-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Kyo83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #9333
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Eh, Im saving up some dough to get a Nova NS15
“I love this kind of racing, but these guys sure change their personalities in race mode. They’re like Doberman pinschers with a hand grenade in their mouths” -Boris Said
NitroVal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:55 AM   #9334
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroVal View Post
Eh, Im saving up some dough to get a Nova NS15
.................That will work!!
Old 06-25-2009, 11:59 AM   #9335
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo83 View Post
Nitrohead....do you have a picture of you car with the body on it...I want to see how far your tires stick out with 40mm's on them. Unless are running a 235 body. I already know what that looks like. Thanks in advance.
..............Tubbed the rear end.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:09 PM   #9336
Tech Rookie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrohead5300 View Post
..............Stop trying to change the subject , WEAK DIFFS in Nitro TC-3's . The .12 size size motors of today are getting more and more powerful compared to the motors you ran when you raced. These new .12 motors have been knowed to rip the diffs out of Nitro TC-3's . Alot of my friends who ran TC-3 , stopped racing them because they were tired of rebuilding diffs between heats . My point is since I have put a big block in my Nitro TC-3 and the Ofna diffs has stood up to the increase in torque and horsepower that a modified .21-28 can put out it can more than handle the horsepower and torque that a .12 puts out even if it is modified. Just sharing my results you can choose to use it or not it makes no difference to me . NTC3 Onroad in my club we are all a bunch of outlaws none of use have .12's in our cars . I know center of gravity and weight is important but for your information NTC3 Onroad my car does not push thru the turns you are speculating that it does !! The track we have laid out has fast wide sweeping turns and long straightaways it is not a technical track but a high speed road course. When I began this project, Big Block in a TC-3, I was told that my TC-3 would flip over evertime I go into a fast turn, that it would push , if I nailed it, it would spin out, it would have torque steer etc, etc, I have not encountered any of these problems, these speculations are exagerations of what may happen if you don't use common sense to come up with solutions as you going along with your project. I doubt if you ever put 1/8 scale tires on a 1/10 scale car based on what you have said...........you have any pictures of this car??
Yes I have, you think you and a hand full of others have only donw=e this??? WTF Your forgetting what you play with now we designed!! been there done it all. Its not ROAR or and real club racings legal!!! Outlaw racing maybe???? What ever man play game club games, I never said the diffs aren't weak nor did I play games, try and take your car and enter it in a roar sanctioned event (which they would never allow it) run it down like a said a 200 ft. + straight and see what happenns. Cool you have smarts and maybe know CG/ weight transfer or what ever!! (but I don't believe it)!! I worked very close with many engineers on the car, but I guess I know nothing... Hmm !! wonder why AE stop works on the car!! They should have talked to you first I guess!!
I and many others done everything possible to keep the car competitive in actual 10/th scale racing, trying to make the car a 1/8th scale car is not truely racing, Well for you maybe???,
Your playing in some kinda club deal??? not really racing.... I'll just back away here like me and all others have done in the past!! You guys know it all and play games and you new generation of you guys know it all, I completly forgot that man! My fault!!
The site and all are hard earned dollars and research all us done before goes to you!!! Its sad no one will listen here now to real people who raced the car in real competetive style . I guess you guys are wanting to play games!
Hey Dennis,!!!!! I know you give up on all this man!! but, have you read this BS!!!!!!! Well really I hope you have'nt read!! Its sad!! I guess you and palamaries racing or murnan moddifieds never never made any power at all!! stock 18"s made more power than any you modders ever made!! What a laugh!!! If they only knew, right!!!
These guys took 12 engines and made them I guess what new people call 18's easily maybe even 21's in size verious torqe perspective.. I twisted axles like pretzels, before diffs let go, so don't tell me a 12 is weak!! You new kids don't really know HP by these modders, Dennis Richey HP especially, If you did'nt know him you could'nt even get it!! You guys don't even know what you messed 5 years ago!!! we mixed our own fuel and all that BS!! Ever run a 12 on 30 or 40% Nitro!!! We did it every race!!!!!! Try running your motor on 30 or 40 nitro before you talk!!! You really have know Idea what you talk hERE MAN!!!!
I'm done here! Left 4 years ago because all you kinda people came here and tried to tell all us real racers, we knew shit.. When we all spent in 1 year money wise more than most all people here made a year, in 1 race season. Hell, I got probably more in tires and a truer still laying in my basement then most you guys have in your total setup!! Not bragging ,but talking truth not this BS!!
This forum now is really sad, its not anything about real 10th racing, but since the NTC3 is dead I guess kids will be kids!

COME ON, SOMEONE AT RC TECH, PLEASE DELETE ALL REAL RACERS HARD R&D THREADS HERE ON THE NTC3 CAR . Well at least 500 hundred pages!! , All the rest is BS!!!! The new punks don't desire it !!!

God, just think 20 years or less from now all us dumbass oldies will be gone!!! And it will be all on the new generations, who won't work or listen to nothing and know it all!!
THE END OF TIME GUYS IS CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW THE EMAIL ADDY IF YOU WANT A NICE DEAL ON NTC3 AND ALL POOR AND SLOW ENGINES and all option parts known and made by every manufacture in the world. Over 7K invested and sell for a song man!!! BB
ntc3 onroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:30 PM   #9337
Tech Master

If you did it ntc-3 onroad where are the pictures of your 1/10 car with the 1/8 scale wheels on there?? You are a real nutcase you need to quit smoking your crack pipe. Yes I am a club racer , the point of primary disscussion was the weak diff problem getting off the subject again, you must really need to sell that rc car junk of yours really bad.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:43 PM   #9338
Tech Rookie

PLEASE RC TECH!!!! DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!! WE STARTED THIS THREAD AND HAVE BEEN AND DONATED TO RC TECH SINCE ITS START UP . OR TAZ S YOU STARTED IT!! PLEASE IF YOUR STILL ALIVE, DELETE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
I TRIED TO DELETE IT....... BUT I DID"NT START IT SO I CAN'T DELETE IT !!!!!!!
THESE NEWBIES OR SO CALLED RACERS KNOW IT ALL MAN!!!! SO WHY LET THEM KNOW US DUMMYS R&D. HELL THEY ALREADY KNOW IT!! OR ARE TOO LAZY/HARDHEADED/ AND KNOW IT ALL TO EVEN TRY AND READ ANYTHING PAST THE LAST 100 POST , SO DELETE PLEASE.......................... ANYONE WHO WAS REALLY INTERESTED IN THE CAR FROM REAL LIFE AND RACING 1/10th SCALE HAS LEARNED AND BURNED. SO PLEASE STOP THIS THREAD AND LET NEWBIES START LIKE WE DID MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

BAD BOB ALLIS BBNTC3:flaming ::fla ming:
Old 06-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #9339
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

ALL HAIL NTC3 ONROAD!!!
He is the master of the NTC3 and everyone else who owns one is retarded. He is god of the NTC3s and therefore should be the only one allowed to own one. Nobody else hear knows what they are talking about. Admins, please delete everyone's account on RCTech so the only one left is ntc3 onroad..

Dude, seriously, go fornicate with a splintery post and get off your high horse. No one cares what you did or how you did it to he NTC3. Nobody has to follow your rules when building one..
“I love this kind of racing, but these guys sure change their personalities in race mode. They’re like Doberman pinschers with a hand grenade in their mouths” -Boris Said
NitroVal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:08 PM   #9340
Tech Rookie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrohead5300 View Post
If you did it ntc-3 onroad where are the pictures of your 1/10 car with the 1/8 scale wheels on there?? You are a real nutcase you need to quit smoking your crack pipe. Yes I am a club racer , the point of primary disscussion was the weak diff problem getting off the subject again, you must really need to sell that rc car junk of yours really bad.
hmmm so now alll ntc3 parts are junk??? I have the best money can buy and labor can do with the car... Play games punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never smoke the pipe in my life!!! Your the one who needs to take pipe out of mouth or ass!!!
I bought one of the first Trinity ETC3 conversion kits to Nitro NTC3 way before the NTC3 ever came out... Like I said READ THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM BEGINNING>> You have'nt read shit here,If you had you'd know who I am. all you want is people to think you know something, because all people here to lazy to read from the beginning ..DON'T CUT ME MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will do everything possible to stop this thread so you can start a new one bro.. Like I said read from the beginning I"VE BEEN HERE many years before you bro if you could read the post you'd know that I speak for nothing..... just A pipe smoker!!!!! YEA RIGHT YOU DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll not post again here its not worth talking to asses like you man!!!!!!! you know it all BRO!!! We only wrote 500 + pages here for you asses who already know it all !!!!!!!!!!!BB
Old 06-25-2009, 10:37 PM   #9341
Tech Rookie

Wink

get on your poney bro and ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+ yea!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE CARES YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CAR IS DONE FOR ONLY YOU PUNKS PLAYING TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iwas only speaking from the competetive level, not playing. sorry.... you can't comprehend...... ( maybe get pipe out of mouth or ass, what ever?) I take the pipe insult serious punk! sorry!! you don't even know me !!If you ever read past your great post here My name was BBNTC3.Is it just me??? But... I have'nt seen the NTC3 in a competetive level for what??? since real racers quit posting here??? Yea me dummy!! you missed the total concept here with me man.. zoom! right over your head!! and people don't forget I'm the so called pipesmoker.but that can be excepted from the ????? (peanut gallery) we old timers call it ONLY)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what you do with the thread now the car is dead in the water I play no kid games and have the best car and parts money and R&D can buy. I have what Nitro head cause junk for sell which is actually better and can bet better than he's seen for the NTC3. I'll give pics of car and all parts if interested to anyone interested other than??? All pics and parts are here if you ever read anything here I'm no BS like a few here which I will not even speek name, they're not worth it! He knows and has all needs for NTC3 I done work and all for nothing but people to play I have finally figured this out!! He's made me see the LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn 50+ years of age and played with RC& slots all my life but please stop posting anything here on RC Tech remember pipehead said this forum belongs to me!!! ... What A DA!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not post here again!! ITS BELONGS TO nITRO cRACKHEAD!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE RC TECH DON'T STOP THE OTHERS FROM POSTING LIKE CRACKHEAD SAID SO I CAN HAVE THE FORUM I OR US REAL RACERS GIVE IT UP REALLY YEARS AGO .. BBNTC3

Last edited by ntc3 onroad; 06-25-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #9342
Tech Master

Wow!! NTC3 Onroad take a chill pill man !!
Old 06-27-2009, 10:24 AM   #9343
Tech Master

Some , people on this site believe that the Nitro TC-3 is no longer a top contender and perhaps they are right but I believe it can still be compeitive in the hands of a skill driver. The Nitro TC-3 makes a goood begineer's car because it is easy to set up and most hobbyshops carry parts for them.After you learn how to setup and drive the TC-3 you will be ready to move on to a more expensive purpose built racer , like a Serpent, Mugen, V1RRR etc, etc. My Nitro TC-3 is my parking lot racer since it is shaft drive instead of belt it can run on dusty dirty untreated parking lots without rocks getting caught in the belts causing the belts to wear out quickly and need replacement. It is very durable since I fix the spur gear problem. So don't under estimate the Nitro TC-3 it still a good bargain.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:20 PM   #9344
Suspended

The worst thing that usually happens to young racers is that when they ask most old timers for their opinions on a particular car, they get told outright what to do instead of getting an opinion!!! THAT'S WHEN THE SPARKS FLY!!! I have seen youngsters get into fights with old timers for not doing exactly what the old timers told them to do!!! There is fine line between giving advice and seemingly taking possession of another racers car!!! If a new racer likes a NTC3 over any other brand, whether it is alledgedly not competitive or not , he probably will get one, and whatever bad opinion some old timers might have against that choice will only serve as a sign of disrespect to the racer and not the car!!!!!! IN THIS NEW AGE, IT IS WORST THAN CRITICIZING THE YOUNG MAN'S WIFE !!!! IT'S BEST TO LET YOUNGSTERS EXPERIENCE THINGS FOR THEMSELVES,SUCCESSFULLY OR NOT!!! FUN IS THE NAME OF THE GAME!!! MOST COME TO THIS HOBBY TO RELEASE STRESS, AND IF SOMEBODY SEEMS TO GET IN THEIR WAY, THERE WILL BE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bertran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:55 PM   #9345
Tech Master

I hope this thread can get back on topic.