R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 07-06-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default Edam's RAZOR Pro Kit summer Sale

Noted that there is summer sale for EDAM's RAZOR pro kit. Buy one kit get 4 Enneti wheels for free. This is really Neat.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf summersale.pdf (197.7 KB, 252 views)
rainbowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 02:52 AM   #2
Tech Rookie

Default Nice Bargain!!!

I am situated at Maryland USA, do you know where can i locate dealer for Edam Pro Kit Razor? I had seem their race during my trip to Australia earlier this year. It is amazing how Razor had performed. I wonder why there is no big advertisment of this car in USA?
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 05:41 AM   #3
Tech Regular

Send a message via MSN to max_chen Send a message via Skype™ to max_chen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
I am situated at Maryland USA, do you know where can i locate dealer for Edam Pro Kit Razor? I had seem their race during my trip to Australia earlier this year. It is amazing how Razor had performed. I wonder why there is no big advertisment of this car in USA?
because it's old car new sell,before call XR8,it's very old car.
APlus adjustable clutch system(ACS Clutch)
max_chen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:44 AM   #4
Tech Rookie

Default 1/8 RC ON ROAD CAR summer sale

It seems pretty neat to me. I do not know where you could get it in U.S. though. I heard from friend that it's performance is great. The name is less known but if you compare to the big names, it seems to run pretty well. One of my friends has one in RTR. Even for that version, it is running well..

I think the car on sale is not 2nd hand.. Perhaps Max_chen has mixed up the car with others.
rainbowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:36 AM   #5
Tech Rookie

XR8????? Max...you meant that old ancient fossil???
I heard the maker of this company went bankrupted and there is no more supply of spare parts from factory any more. that is the reason they are selling the XR8 and XR80 so cheap now days as to get rid of the stocks out of their warehouse??
Man!! that is black hearted!!!

i was just checking on the web and find out about this link!! Nice pics!!

http://www.redrc.net/2008/06/edam-ra...it/#more-10027

Yes, the rtr version, that is somthing very interesting that i saw at Australia's PDNracing event. some of the rtr actually beat the kit version??? what a shock!! maybe cause of the driver, who knows. but the rtr i had seem it is equiped with .25 engine but the agent in AU told me that it also equiped with .21 engine if some body is series enough on using the rtr on the formal race event.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:30 AM   #6
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsky View Post
It seems pretty neat to me. I do not know where you could get it in U.S. though. I heard from friend that it's performance is great. The name is less known but if you compare to the big names, it seems to run pretty well. One of my friends has one in RTR. Even for that version, it is running well..

I think the car on sale is not 2nd hand.. Perhaps Max_chen has mixed up the car with others.
you can get the same car called the pursuit pt1 and you can get it at pursuitracing.com
KyoshokiddT.D is offline   Reply With Quote