R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 09-05-2008, 07:01 AM   #76
Tech Regular

So close to this event and only 33 entrants.....What gives???
Old 09-05-2008, 10:36 AM   #77
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Let all the Folks Get past the 1/8 nats first. then it will fill up faster.
MHarrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #78
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espo View Post
So close to this event and only 33 entrants.....What gives???

The recession
trickd122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:10 PM   #79
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickd122 View Post
The recession
i will see you next month TINO be ready
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:32 PM   #80
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702 View Post

man Where have you been? I'll definately try to make this one....after all it is in my backyard .... but we'll see.
trickd122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #81
Tech Regular

As was proven at the Sedan World Championships .... when world class drivers have a choice, they will choose Blitz Racing Bodies. The Altis 2.3 Body Shell was the body of choice at the Worlds and won the Sedan World Championships!

Since this time we have had a flood of request asking how to find this body. Ft. Myers is a perfect track for the Blitz Altis 2.3. For those drivers that looking for the fastest way around the track please try our Blitz Altis 2.3 body! We will have Trackside Hobbies with owner Roger Gustin present at the race to help drivers obtain this body. They can be found in local hobby shops and on the internet as well. Due to our rapid growth we will be offering the bodies on our website in about a week so drivers will have time to get the bodies and get them painted in time for the race.

If you have any questions please write us at [email protected]
TM America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:08 PM   #82
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM America View Post
As was proven at the Sedan World Championships .... when world class drivers have a choice, they will choose Blitz Racing Bodies. The Altis 2.3 Body Shell was the body of choice at the Worlds and won the Sedan World Championships!

Since this time we have had a flood of request asking how to find this body. Ft. Myers is a perfect track for the Blitz Altis 2.3. For those drivers that looking for the fastest way around the track please try our Blitz Altis 2.3 body! We will have Trackside Hobbies with owner Roger Gustin present at the race to help drivers obtain this body. They can be found in local hobby shops and on the internet as well. Due to our rapid growth we will be offering the bodies on our website in about a week so drivers will have time to get the bodies and get them painted in time for the race.

If you have any questions please write us at [email protected]

what was proven at the worlds? The central seems to be the body to run in fort myers and also the protoform stratos3.1 is another good one but good luck selling them
KyoshokiddT.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:17 PM   #83
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Scott Fisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyoshokiddT.D View Post
what was proven at the worlds? The central seems to be the body to run in fort myers and also the protoform stratos3.1 is another good one but good luck selling them
The Blitz body did just win the worlds. Although protoform had 8 of the 10 in the worlds main.... just not the winner.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:30 PM   #84
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Fisher View Post
The Blitz body did just win the worlds. Although protoform had 8 of the 10 in the worlds main.... just not the winner.
i thought i read that danial was running a d n a 3.0 but i couldnt find where i read this
KyoshokiddT.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:11 PM   #85
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Scott Fisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyoshokiddT.D View Post
i thought i read that danial was running a d n a 3.0 but i couldnt find where i read this
I know he wasn't running a protoform because I spoke to Dale soon after the race and he gave me the info that Daniele was running a Biltz as well as telling me that 8 of 10 were running Protoform. I also saw the pics of his car and it was definitely not a Protoform body. Looked like an Altis to me.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:19 PM   #86
Tech Regular

Danielle and Dario were two racers that admitted to using the Altis 2.3 body. Danielle was obviously the winner and gave the Altis 2.3 the World Championship body title. Dario used the body in the European Chamnpionships that he won. Blitz Racing bodies do not pay drivers to run their bodies. As mentioned World Class drivers that have a choice choose Blitz. Then results and the facts speak for themselves. Their is freedom of choice and no body is perfect for every track. Blitz produce effective bodies for different tracks, ie. Altis 2.0, Lola06 and Lola05. We have a Stratus as well, and a Mazda6 that is ROAR approved. The purpose here is to help competition racers who wish to use the Blitz Racing Body find a convenient outlet to find them. For those who write just to argrue, I am sorry but I believe in the freedom of good competition in all markets including the RC Market.
TM America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:58 AM   #87
Tech Regular

I hope other mfr's or distributors don't start coming onto threads and plugging there product on a thread that is for race information. If you want to plug a product start your own thread on it.
RayJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:41 AM   #88
Tech Adept

You are correct RayJ. Sorry just wanted to help those in the search of the product.
G4S'er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:44 PM   #89
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702 View Post
Wassuppp!!!!!! Can I say FOSHO!!!! Player in Da House!!!!!

I cant find your new single online..CHACHA Love....
rangulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:17 PM   #90
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangulo View Post
Wassuppp!!!!!! Can I say FOSHO!!!! Player in Da House!!!!!

I cant find your new single online..CHACHA Love....
oh yeah get the studio ready bringing fresh tracks michael jackson aint seen nuttin yet see ya soon buddy
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote