Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
2008 ROAR 1/10 ON ROAD GAS NATIONALS AT THE FORT >

2008 ROAR 1/10 ON ROAD GAS NATIONALS AT THE FORT

2008 ROAR 1/10 ON ROAD GAS NATIONALS AT THE FORT

Reply

Old 08-07-2008, 08:10 AM
  #46  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chico, Ca
Posts: 810
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by KyoshokiddT.D View Post
why is the late fee so early that is rediculous 100 dollars the race isnt even halph full
Originally Posted by rcfoolz View Post
Look at your race entry flyer. http://roarracing.com/downloads/entr...Entry_Form.pdf

It reads:
"All entrants are due no later than August 3rd and are subject to a $20 late fee after this date"
Heck, registration hadn't even been open a month yet.
Sorry guys ..... typo on the flyer. I'll see what I can do about getting it revised and reposted. The dates on LiveRC are the correct days. That's where I was getting my dates from.
schurcr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:34 AM
  #47  
Tech Addict
 
KyoshokiddT.D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: st james city
Posts: 637
Default

thats better it makes more sense everybody makes mistakes.
KyoshokiddT.D is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:43 AM
  #48  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
Big Jeff BBQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Winder Georgia
Posts: 919
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by KyoshokiddT.D View Post
thats better it makes more sense everybody makes mistakes.
Yea everybody ! (A) Main Mistake!
Tommy get ready for the FORT!
After running at the GLC and the way the car handled i cant wait to race it again!
yall call me
later
Jeff E
Big Jeff BBQ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:53 AM
  #49  
Tech Elite
 
SOLOARTIST 702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WORLD WIDE
Posts: 3,396
Default hmm

Originally Posted by Big Jeff BBQ View Post
Yea everybody ! (A) Main Mistake!
Tommy get ready for the FORT!
After running at the GLC and the way the car handled i cant wait to race it again!
yall call me
later
Jeff E
you bringing any treats whats up jeff may see you at this one you beat me last time
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:00 AM
  #50  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
Big Jeff BBQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Winder Georgia
Posts: 919
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702 View Post
you bringing any treats whats up jeff may see you at this one you beat me last time
Yea probably bring 15-20lbs. Pulled Smoked BBQ Chicken !
Also if i beat you last time that was with my MUGEN.
Then i will prob beat you again cause now i drive a KYOSHO V-ONE RRR
and this car is unbleaveable with the right set up,tons faster with this car!
Hope to see ya there
later
Jeff Epperson

Blowin Smoke BBQ
Big Jeff BBQ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:48 PM
  #51  
Tech Addict
 
KyoshokiddT.D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: st james city
Posts: 637
Default

Originally Posted by rcfoolz View Post
Bet this one will have some out of towners!
yea
KyoshokiddT.D is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:34 PM
  #52  
Tech Elite
 
SOLOARTIST 702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WORLD WIDE
Posts: 3,396
Default

Originally Posted by Big Jeff BBQ View Post
Yea probably bring 15-20lbs. Pulled Smoked BBQ Chicken !
Also if i beat you last time that was with my MUGEN.
Then i will prob beat you again cause now i drive a KYOSHO V-ONE RRR
and this car is unbleaveable with the right set up,tons faster with this car!
Hope to see ya there
later
Jeff Epperson

Blowin Smoke BBQ
looking forward to seeing you take care
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:37 PM
  #53  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (28)
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 4,148
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Got my plane ticket, signed up for the race, and just booked a room.

FYI: The person I dealt with at the hotel had no info at all regarding a special rate for the race. However she did believe me and gave me the rate that Jim Rice posted on this thread. Now I just need to find a roommate for this race.
Scott Fisher is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:53 PM
  #54  
ira
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (18)
 
ira's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Olathe, KS.
Posts: 972
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher View Post
Got my plane ticket, signed up for the race, and just booked a room.

FYI: The person I dealt with at the hotel had no info at all regarding a special rate for the race. However she did believe me and gave me the rate that Jim Rice posted on this thread. Now I just need to find a roommate for this race.
Scott,

What Hotel did you book at?

I'm at the Best Western ( Host Motel )
ira is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:02 PM
  #55  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (28)
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 4,148
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ira View Post
Scott,

What Hotel did you book at?

I'm at the Best Western ( Host Motel )
I am at the host hotel as well.
Scott Fisher is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:50 PM
  #56  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: FORT MYERS,FLORIDA
Posts: 1,826
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher View Post
Got my plane ticket, signed up for the race, and just booked a room.

FYI: The person I dealt with at the hotel had no info at all regarding a special rate for the race. However she did believe me and gave me the rate that Jim Rice posted on this thread. Now I just need to find a roommate for this race.
I will call the motel friday and check it out. i have had this set up for some time

Jim
jrice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:58 PM
  #57  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (28)
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 4,148
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jrice View Post
I will call the motel friday and check it out. i have had this set up for some time

Jim

I got it done and they were pretty accomodating.

You may want to post the phone number of the hotel. It is not in the original post. It wasn't too tough to get via google, but it would be easier if you just added it to the original listing.
Scott Fisher is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:04 PM
  #58  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: FORT MYERS,FLORIDA
Posts: 1,826
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher View Post
I got it done and they were pretty accomodating.

You may want to post the phone number of the hotel. It is not in the original post. It wasn't too tough to get via google, but it would be easier if you just added it to the original listing.
added phone # Thanks for the heads up I must be getten old CRS

Jim
jrice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 05:45 PM
  #59  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: FORT MYERS,FLORIDA
Posts: 1,826
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

check out the opening page for new motel info
prices great for the ROAR NATIONALS AND THE FLORIDA WINTERNATS
jrice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 08:40 AM
  #60  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: FORT MYERS,FLORIDA
Posts: 1,826
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

well we are at home today do to Tropical Storm FAY . we are getting a lot of wind and rain. no damage so far at home .hope all is well at the track as it is closer to the center of the storm.
WE WILL BE READY FOR RACING IN OCT. if there is damage.

Red Cup Racing will be in DC for the 1/8 ROAR NATIONALS
see ya soon Jim
jrice is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service