R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 09-07-2003, 12:33 AM   #166
Tech Fanatic

Jedi,are you trying to confuse me?

Leave Bill Gates alone or he will enter your system!!!
EVOLUTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 07:41 AM   #167
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Data
i guess this one must be maximum performance porting
Close. Not porting. Power.

It took me a while to ponder over this set up. But as you can see it worked out quite nice for us.
modellor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 07:45 AM   #168
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by ziggy12345
I have just been on to Novarossi and the NS3 race sold in the USA is the ROAR legal version with a normal head and normal plug and with a different crank.

To bring the engine to top powere you need to fit a turbo slug and plug and a new crankshaft part no 15615

Has anybody got any experiance with this crank shaft?

Cheers
The legal crankshaft looks identicle to the MS Novamega, except the crank diameter is different. The other crank has a bigger turbo scoop protruding into the crank with an angled cut on the leading edge of the counterweight. Yes the crank that comes with the turbo is better.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 08:39 AM   #169
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by EVOLUTION
Top Gun,

What's this i read about a MPP777 mod motor?
Ok, the first of all, as up today we are moddifying existing engines, novas based or other brand, doesn't realy meter. As for me, I like to work with 3 ports engine and realy didn't see so far real differnce between 3 porst or 5 ports, the question is to guide mixture to right place at right time. It is involving timing altering on all three fases-induction, transfer and exhaust and relaping piston and in some cases sleeves to desired configuration. The run in time is cut to 10% to compare for what is required today. In our modding run in time is about 2 tanks-that's all. This is what is up to date today.
For nova based engines we will have new P/S/conrod sets ready by November. There will be use totaly different materials from what are common today. It will be 3 ports ROAR, EFRA legal sets.
The other project are comming is brand not any other brand engine totaly our design .12 engine. I can't disclose any info on it yet, just we are working to have it ready by winternats and hopefuly we will have them tested and tuned.
The .21 engine based on the same principals expecting to come by May-June next year.
If you have more questions regarding any of this projects, I am ready to answer as much as I can.
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.

Last edited by Top Gun 777; 09-07-2003 at 02:13 PM.
EdwardN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 08:44 AM   #170
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Data
there is maximum performance project, there is maximun performance parts, i guess this one must be maximum performance porting
Porting?
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
Old 09-07-2003, 02:15 PM   #171
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun 777

For nova based engines we will have new P/S/conrod sets ready by November. There will be use totaly different materials from what are common today.
Top Gun,

Do you mean your own manufactured p/s sets or do you mod the stock piston and sleeve?What nova engines are we talking about here,will you be modding mt12s and mr12s or have p/s sets for them?

Let me know when you have a price list.
Old 09-07-2003, 02:58 PM   #172
Tech Elite

Quote:
Top Gun,

Do you mean your own manufactured p/s sets or do you mod the stock piston and sleeve?What nova engines are we talking about here,will you be modding mt12s and mr12s or have p/s sets for them?

Let me know when you have a price list.
I meant, our own manufacturing of P/S/conrod sets, which will be for Novas based engines. It will 3 port legal version. But I can still mod for anybody MT12 or MR12 or whatever else. Here we are talking about couple different things-today I am modding existing engines, by November we will have our own manufactured P/S/conrod sets for novas based engines.
About the complete engine-it will be our own manufacturing, has nothing to do with any other manufacturers on market today. It won't be Navas copy engine, not by any way, just base size to fit in existing carswith existing hardware (clutch, motor mounts etc).
I soon as we get price list for parst we will post it right a way.
But one more time, if anybody would like to have P/S set before, we can speed it up.
Old 09-07-2003, 03:03 PM   #173
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Porting?
fine fine fine, "Power" it is

you will have to excuse me for being lack of imagination
Data is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 03:13 PM   #174
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
I meant, our own manufacturing of P/S/conrod sets, which will be for Novas based engines. It will 3 port legal version. But I can still mod for anybody MT12 or MR12 or whatever else. Here we are talking about couple different things-today I am modding existing engines, by November we will have our own manufactured P/S/conrod sets for novas based engines.
About the complete engine-it will be our own manufacturing, has nothing to do with any other manufacturers on market today. It won't be Navas copy engine, not by any way, just base size to fit in existing carswith existing hardware (clutch, motor mounts etc).
But one more time, if anybody would like to have P/S set before, we can speed it up.
Sounds good,let us know when you have pricing info.

You thinking about any drivers so we can see performance wise what your engines can do or is it to early?
Old 09-07-2003, 03:28 PM   #175
Tech Master

Quote:
Sounds good,let us know when you have pricing info.

You thinking about any drivers so we can see performance wise what your engines can do or is it to early?
We have a couple of drivers lined up for the US (3 in California and 1 in Florida). We also have a drivers in Australia, Hong Kong and other places.

I will be heading the UK drivers and will also be heading the team at the Winternats in February. We will be using this event to officially launch the engine and also the new car we have been working on for over 6months in pure secrecy. Pics of the car will not be available until December at the earliest.
Old 09-07-2003, 06:55 PM   #176
Tech Adept

Cool

Quote:
forget about the price list ,, what about some pics, of your piece of art,, ,, that would be nice

Ciao!!
paulfitipauldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 10:18 PM   #177
Tech Master

Quote:
Leave Bill Gates alone or he will enter your system!!!
Did you not know my goal is to make Bill Gates look like Kindergarten material

I want to rule the world and make everything a lot cheaper than the current monopolising hounds around (Bill Gates, Trinity [cough], and whoever else).

Old 09-08-2003, 08:24 AM   #178
Tech Elite

Quote:
<SNIP>
For nova based engines we will have new P/S/conrod sets ready by November. There will be use totaly different materials from what are common today. It will be 3 ports ROAR, EFRA legal sets.
Top Gun 777,

In Australia, we run to IFMAR rules which now permit turbo plugs and any crank scoops you can think of. The exhaust port is limited, though.

Will you have P/S/conrod sets or engines for this market?
Taylor-Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 11:06 AM   #179
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Taylor-Racing
Top Gun 777,

In Australia, we run to IFMAR rules which now permit turbo plugs and any crank scoops you can think of. The exhaust port is limited, though.

Will you have P/S/conrod sets or engines for this market?
Yes we will. But why everybody wants to have scoop? There is something better is available, but unfortunatelly not suitable for every cranckshaft.
Tl2111 will run on your nats in October modded by me IFMAR legal Sirio.
Old 09-08-2003, 11:09 AM   #180
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by paulfitipauldi
forget about the price list ,, what about some pics, of your piece of art,, ,, that would be nice

Ciao!!
Hey, I can put pics of my work, but it will be copying right a way and I don't want to somebody screw it up before winter nats. One thing I can tell you, there is something is realy unusual and everybody who saw it, so far felt down when they see it. But again, I don't want to anybody copy my designs before winternats. I am very sorry abou it, but it will be like that. So let's be patient and just couple month left.