R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2003, 03:39 PM   #271
Tech Elite
 
EdwardN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,144
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

What the hell going on in here? So much attention for Mugen Seiki lattely. I ust got MTX3 for my son. I put together with not even one problem. More then that-they gave a lot extra parts and I don't know what to do with them. Can they be exchange on something usefull
Comon guys, let's talk about something interesting, hey Robby send this guy, whatever he wants and let's comeback to hobby.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
EdwardN is offline  
Old 08-21-2003, 03:43 PM   #272
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
do not lean yourself that much, rich a little bit. RC is a hobby. What parts do you need? Let me see if I have some left.
rdlken,

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're trying to say ... but I took it as 'tune yourself down a bit, it is just a hobby".

My left side guard needs replacing (see pictures) earlier in thread. Its nothing major at all; and is nothing for Mugen to simply send me out a new one free-of charge under warranty since the kit is just built -and bought- and has yet to touch the ground.

rdlken, do you work for Mugen or just stopped by the thread?

If you're not from Mugen -and from what I understand from your message, you sound like you're willing to take place of Mugens support- then its ok! Thats a VERY nice gesture ... but if you're not from Mugen -and just a really nice guy- I could not accept anything you may send; that would be too nice of you, I could not accept a part out of your own pocket; especially since the issue is with Mugen support.

Too bad you're not working for Mugen, either that or your own hobby shop

chorner is offline  
Old 08-21-2003, 03:45 PM   #273
Tech Apprentice
 
alvinm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: pembroke pines fl.
Posts: 95
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by chorner
its spelled right, and idea dude ... and they don't look like typos on your part either

Why? Because everybody thinks I am in the wrong ... perhaps I'll keep explaining proper customer support to everyone until they get the idea, 'hint hint' Robbie?

Why call? Are you willing to settle this by sending me out my part?

If so .. how about you give me a call; since I don't feel the need to rack up a long distance bill to California because your company is too darn cheap to offer a toll free #. Not that I would even feel inclined to give you my number; especially on here

Not only that, I don't need to fall for your trap of calling Mugen with the whole intent to start something; I'm not that stupid pal.
I called twice, enough for me ... unless you want to give me the name of your immediate boss at Mugen Racing over there.


Regardless if I give you my phone number or not here, email or by calling you ... you guys shall have my number soon enough when the Better Business Bureau gets in touch with you. You may call me once you receive your mail/phone call from them.

Cya!


Dude whats the part I'll buy it for you,how much can it be!!Wheres a moderator when you need one,this guy definitely needs deleting
alvinm is offline  
Old 08-21-2003, 03:46 PM   #274
Tech Master
 
ROBBIE C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sunny Cali race land.
Posts: 1,217
Send a message via AIM to ROBBIE C Send a message via Yahoo to ROBBIE C
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by chorner
its spelled right, and idea dude ... and they don't look like typos on your part either

Why? Because everybody thinks I am in the wrong ... perhaps I'll keep explaining proper customer support to everyone until they get the idea, 'hint hint' Robbie?

Why call? Are you willing to settle this by sending me out my part?

If so .. how about you give me a call; since I don't feel the need to rack up a long distance bill to California because your company is too darn cheap to offer a toll free #. Not that I would even feel inclined to give you my number; especially on here

Not only that, I don't need to fall for your trap of calling Mugen with the whole intent to start something; I'm not that stupid pal.
I called twice, enough for me ... unless you want to give me the name of your immediate boss at Mugen Racing over there.

Regardless if I give you my phone number or not here, email or by calling you ... you guys shall have my number soon enough when the Better Business Bureau gets in touch with you. You may call me once you receive your mail/phone call from them.

Cya!
Owners Mr. Shimizu have at it good luck you'll need it.
ROBBIE C is offline  
Old 08-21-2003, 03:47 PM   #275
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 226
Default

Robbie, does he speak english as well as you do? And is he available at the US number?

Alvin, its not the whole $10 I'm worried about, I have the $10; its the fact that Mugen Seiki is so worried about that $10 they can't even make their customer happy when there obviously was a problem with part of the kit thats worth under $5 to send out to me at their cost.

What does that say about Mugen Seiki?

Brutal.
chorner is offline  
Old 08-21-2003, 03:53 PM   #276
Tech Master
 
ROBBIE C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sunny Cali race land.
Posts: 1,217
Send a message via AIM to ROBBIE C Send a message via Yahoo to ROBBIE C
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun 777
What the hell going on in here? So much attention for Mugen Seiki lattely. I ust got MTX3 for my son. I put together with not even one problem. More then that-they gave a lot extra parts and I don't know what to do with them. Can they be exchange on something usefull
Comon guys, let's talk about something interesting, hey Robby send this guy, whatever he wants and let's comeback to hobby.
Xtra parts would be the rear blocks for raising and lowering the roll center, you should also have different front steering ackrements more or less turn in.
ROBBIE C is offline  
Old 08-21-2003, 03:56 PM   #277
Tech Master
 
ROBBIE C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sunny Cali race land.
Posts: 1,217
Send a message via AIM to ROBBIE C Send a message via Yahoo to ROBBIE C
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by chorner
Robbie, does he speak english as well as you do? And is he available at the US number?

Alvin, its not the whole $10 I'm worried about, I have the $10; its the fact that Mugen Seiki is so worried about that $10 they can't even make their customer happy when there obviously was a problem with part of the kit thats worth under $5 to send out to me at their cost.

What does that say about Mugen Seiki?

Brutal.
Call and find out Mr English major
Oh thats wright you can't, or better yet you want.
ROBBIE C is offline  
Old 08-21-2003, 04:02 PM   #278
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 226
Default

For the last time .... right, it is spelled right ....

Sorry, can't help it .... R I G H T.

Better yet, you want? Huh

Such genius at Mugen Racing
chorner is offline  
Old 08-21-2003, 04:03 PM   #279
Tech Apprentice
 
alvinm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: pembroke pines fl.
Posts: 95
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by chorner
Robbie, does he speak english as well as you do? And is he available at the US number?

Alvin, its not the whole $10 I'm worried about, I have the $10; its the fact that Mugen Seiki is so worried about that $10 they can't even make their customer happy when there obviously was a problem with part of the kit thats worth under $5 to send out to me at their cost.

What does that say about Mugen Seiki?

Brutal.
Dude I know what you mean but sometimes its not worth the aggravation especially for this amount,unless the whole kit was defective or broken.You'll do better writing a nasty gram to mugen and leting them know how you feel and that they have one less customer.You would be surprised what the power of the pen(or typewriter)can do
alvinm is offline  
Old 08-21-2003, 04:11 PM   #280
Tech Elite
 
EdwardN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,144
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ROBBIE C
Xtra parts would be the rear blocks for raising and lowering the roll center, you should also have different front steering ackrements more or less turn in.
Also front differential case ,b ut not internals (any way don't need it) , but why it is included, if no internals. Can you replace for something else, what I can use, if you can.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
EdwardN is offline  
Old 08-21-2003, 04:16 PM   #281
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 226
Default

Well, usually the power of publicity tends to work the best ... but in this case Mugen still doesn't care

I've already reported them to the BBB, I'll keep going until I get what I need.

Perhaps I'll use the 'power of the pen' as you say as well hehe

Mugen might get the hint at some point ... although, it doesn't seem very likely. They'll have too though, or they'll be hearing alot more from me.

Anyways ... for now its time to go out and have some seafood at Red Lobster
chorner is offline  
Old 08-21-2003, 04:26 PM   #282
Tech Elite
 
JLock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: North Dallas, TX
Posts: 4,455
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Both of you have gone back and forth and still have not accomplish a thing. Robbie, if Mugen could, send him the part so that this guy can move on to something else.

To Chorner: It must be nice to not have a job and have all of this spare time to keep this going on the thread and bother the BBB. If it bothers you that much, why not sell the car and buy another brand. As you will find out, customer service from them might not be much better, especially from Serpent (if you don't know someone that works for them).
__________________
Texas 5
It's not what you know; it's what you can prove.
The only thing that is for sure is that nothing is for sure!!!
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.
There are 2 things in life that are infinite: the universe and stupidity.
JLock is offline  
Old 08-21-2003, 04:40 PM   #283
Tech Master
 
rod_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Covina CA
Posts: 1,033
Send a message via AIM to rod_b
Default

Uhm...what are you gonna do if the BBB asks you to send them the part so they could see it!?
rod_b is offline  
Old 08-21-2003, 05:15 PM   #284
Tech Master
 
ROBBIE C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sunny Cali race land.
Posts: 1,217
Send a message via AIM to ROBBIE C Send a message via Yahoo to ROBBIE C
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun 777
Also front differential case ,b ut not internals (any way don't need it) , but why it is included, if no internals. Can you replace for something else, what I can use, if you can.
Diff case included in the kit would be used if you did'nt want to use the oneway, you would have to purchase diff gears and out drive cups if you want to run a front diff.
ROBBIE C is offline  
Old 08-21-2003, 05:27 PM   #285
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 4
Default Mugen don't listen to that a$$ Whipe

#1831 of 1847 by Cody Horner (chorner) on Thu Aug 21 02:34:13 2003:
All good guys; finished building the kit, thanks for the responses
too .. everything went together smoothly -after I found the parts I
thought I was missing! haha-
.... Aaron Walker, I'm not allowed to comment on the small problems Im
finding while building the kit? I never professed to be anything more
than a beginner;


See he doen't know ***!!! and he thinks he can use Extortion to get what he want's
F*** HIM

removed some colorful words - TSR6

Last edited by TSR6; 08-21-2003 at 09:36 PM.
bitterman is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW MUGEN SEIKI MTX-4 FREELANCE_RCer R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 10 10-03-2006 09:47 PM
Mugen Seiki MST-1 Michael_90 Australia For Sale/Trade 6 09-28-2006 12:50 AM
F/S Mugen Seiki MBX 5 ntro75 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 60 03-02-2006 04:33 PM
NEW MUGEN SEIKI MTX-4 chris-steele R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 6 12-14-2005 06:56 AM
Mugen Seiki MTX 2 2Hard2Handle R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 10-05-2003 09:29 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:58 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net