R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default dynamite micro failsafe not working nitro 4tec3.3

ok i bought the dynamite micro failsafe,and i connect it to my reciever and my throttle servo wire to the failsafe,and it doesnt light up green like it should,but when i disconnect the throttle servo from the failsafe the light on the failsafe flashes red,which in the instructions means it is engaged to work if i lose interference,but it wont work at all with my throttle servo wire connected. also i bought a 5 cell reedy pack for my 4tec3.3 and i got the wiring harnee made by traxxas for it,and the wires are to big,they are hanging out of my car,i dont know where to put my wires lol
Yankeesfan239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:54 AM   #2
Tech Addict

most of the people on here dont run that car you probably wont get to many responses i dont know about that failsafe my airtronics dsss in my m11 has a built in one so sorry cant help you there try the electronics thread hope this helps
KyoshokiddT.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:48 AM   #3
Tech Rookie

ok i see why dont people use this car? its nice and fast traxxas is a awesome company.
Yankeesfan239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:44 AM   #4
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I assume you have these insturctions...
http://www.dynamiterc.com/ProdInfo/F...553-manual.pdf

In the instructions you are instructed to connect everything, then turn on the transmitter and then the receiver (battery to the car).

The light should then show solid green.
Hold the trigger to apply as much brake as you would like when the failsafe engages then hold down the set button. Light goes orange...let up off the set button...light goes green. You should be set.

If all that doesn't work...try having the transmitter on and in the break position...hold the set button then turn on the battery to the car...see if it will set itself then.

By the way...there is nothing wrong with your car selection and traxxas makes very good products.
Doug
Old 06-10-2008, 10:17 AM   #5
Tech Addict

theres not one thing wrong with the car its just not a competitive race car but it makes an awsome parking lot car
KyoshokiddT.D is offline   Reply With Quote