Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Twister Tires USA releases new tire >

Twister Tires USA releases new tire

Twister Tires USA releases new tire

Reply

Old 06-12-2008, 07:28 AM
  #16  
M7H
Tech Elite
 
M7H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,196
Default

Which tells me that Twister and ATS are not the same...
M7H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:18 AM
  #17  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (3)
 
MikeMalinconico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 219
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Cant wait to try the new wheels on my KYOSHO.
Meron sold me a set at floyd a month and a half ago and they were great. Thats all I will be running for now on.
MikeMalinconico is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:19 AM
  #18  
Tech Apprentice
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 61
Default tires

I think the lightweights rims OCC is speaking of has to be the old lightweights which were very fragile. These rims and new foam have only been on the market for a very short time, as you can see from results.
TwisterProduct is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:51 AM
  #19  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
Big Jeff BBQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Winder Georgia
Posts: 919
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by T-ROY22 View Post
I'll be ordering 10 sets as soon as they are available!
Their now available ! get your 10 sets now !
later
Jeff E.
Big Jeff BBQ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 01:39 PM
  #20  
Tech Master
iTrader: (11)
 
Jamie Corrado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: >New York<
Posts: 1,454
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by M7H View Post
Which tells me that Twister and ATS are not the same...
Same factory, different product.

Originally Posted by MikeMalinconico View Post
Cant wait to try the new wheels on my KYOSHO.
Meron sold me a set at floyd a month and a half ago and they were great. Thats all I will be running for now on.
Know your talkin!

Originally Posted by Big Jeff BBQ View Post
Their now available ! get your 10 sets now !
later
Jeff E.
Tell em' Jeff!
Jamie Corrado is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 03:36 PM
  #21  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
T-ROY22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Q-BORO to the ATL!
Posts: 444
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Their now available ! get your 10 sets now !
The order goes in tomorrow! Make sure your at the Sugar Bowl next sunday so i can break them in on you & that VoneRRR!
T-ROY22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 03:53 PM
  #22  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 179
Default

1. where can i order these new light weight wheels? i could not see any reference to them on the twister website

2. who does international ordering to australia? need about 20 sets.
implusepro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:28 AM
  #23  
Tech Apprentice
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 61
Default

They will be on the web site within a couple of days. There will also be a special running on these tires for the first week that they are available. We will take pre-orders once we have the web site updated.
TwisterProduct is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 07:07 PM
  #24  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 179
Default

Originally Posted by TwisterProduct View Post
They will be on the web site within a couple of days. There will also be a special running on these tires for the first week that they are available. We will take pre-orders once we have the web site updated.
thank you.

and my second question? where can i order these that ship internationally?
implusepro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 01:11 PM
  #25  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (7)
 
G87z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Logan Township, NJ
Posts: 788
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Hey, I was wondering when the old style rim (non pro lite) will be phased out? Or will there be an option to order one or the other? Only reason I ask is because 2 weeks ago I ordered and received pro lite rims. This past week I placed another ordeer and got the standard rim. Not that it really matters because the twister tyres are awesome. I was just wondering.
G87z is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 08:11 PM
  #26  
Tech Elite
 
dj apolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Miami, Fl.
Posts: 2,409
Default

Originally Posted by G87z View Post
Hey, I was wondering when the old style rim (non pro lite) will be phased out? Or will there be an option to order one or the other? Only reason I ask is because 2 weeks ago I ordered and received pro lite rims. This past week I placed another ordeer and got the standard rim. Not that it really matters because the twister tyres are awesome. I was just wondering.
We are offering the pro light rim and the standard rim. Most likely we were out of the standard and sent you the pro light to get you your order. I do not deal with the order, but am guessing. However they are both going to be available to order.

DJ Apolaro
dj apolaro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:35 PM
  #27  
Tech Elite
 
dj apolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Miami, Fl.
Posts: 2,409
Default

Originally Posted by implusepro View Post
thank you.

and my second question? where can i order these that ship internationally?
www.twistertiresusa.com
dj apolaro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:56 PM
  #28  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
HulkNT1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 390
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Has this company gotten there act together. Last time I order tires I go the wrong shore and and I email them I never heard from them. I am just asking not making trouble just want to buy from them but do not want to happen again that I get the wrong shore...


Thanks
Felix
HulkNT1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:39 PM
  #29  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,182
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Well Twister, Brian Bosley came to our track here in Austin Texas with your tire and impressed miny people. He won our nitro mod class in convincing fashion on your tires.

Congrats to Brain and Twister for a great show here in Austin Texas.
Joe Maxey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:48 PM
  #30  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (-1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Switzerland, Europe
Posts: 124
Default

Originally Posted by Joe Maxey View Post
Well Twister, Brian Bosley came to our track here in Austin Texas with your tire and impressed miny people. He won our nitro mod class in convincing fashion on your tires.

Congrats to Brain and Twister for a great show here in Austin Texas.
Perhaps the driver is good.
hello is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service