Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
help with RS4 RTR 2 >

help with RS4 RTR 2

help with RS4 RTR 2

Old 06-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default help with RS4 RTR 2

my rs4 2 keep drifting right. when i trim with the radio it makes right front tire wears out very quickly. i think it is my rear left tire, it is toe in alot more then the right rear side. there is no way to toe it out. does anyone have any tips or tricks to get it toe out without the adjuster?

thanks
Old 06-06-2008, 08:46 PM
Tech Regular

yikes that is REALLY weird for a non-adjustable toe car.

Im only familiar with the RS4 3 Evo+, but im assuming they are not too different on adjustability.

First I would check and see if any of the parts (especially the A-arm or the little mounting blocks attached to the chasssis plate that connect with the A-arm) are deformed or twisted. I Think there are some little metal braces that connect the front and back of hingepins, changing the length of these alters toe (or example shortening the front brace or lentgthening the rear brace increases toe in, and vice versa). Thats really all I can think of , i hope it helps. If it dosn't, see if you can post some pics, that would be helpful.

- The little guy
Old 06-07-2008, 04:26 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i was looking over some picture of the rs4 2 and all of them have the rear toe in. is there any other way to keep it going straight during acceleration.