R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2003, 11:34 AM   #31
Tech Elite
 
EdwardN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,144
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: IM a Mugan fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HELLION
I love my mugan MTX2 And if I could deal with Mugan Japan I would in a second but if you live in the US they forward everything to muganracing I thought I made this clear and they don't normally sell to the public! they are the distributor for the hobbyshops that you get mugan parts from! The only reason I had to deal with them is the place I got my engine from (nitro whearhouse) said I had to send it to mugan racing (the true con artist) so I hope that clears it up for some of you! RCLOVER if your going to deny being a Mugan fan perhapps you should remove that muganseiki & MTX3 logo under your name! STEFON: I could care less how the names spelled and if you think about it why on earth would I go out of my way to badmouth mugAnracing If it wasen't true I have nothing to gain Im just gona wright it off as a loss but I can and will continue to warn people about muganracing in Cali. I hope that clears it up for a few of you. And yes I suck at spelling and computers so I appreciate you pointing that out Stefani "opps" I mean Stafon And if someone out there could help me with downloading pictures on this site I have some great ones of the so called NEW crankshaft they sent me! You have to see it to believe it words just can't describe it! Rob B if you put water in a 7up can and sell it as 7up thats false advertising no mater how you word it ..... da HELLION
I will help you with downloading pick in here. Go to right side bottom and you will see sign says post replay. Click on it, it will bring you to the post replay table on the bottom of that atble you fill see " Attach file". Just press Browse and choose what file you want to attache to your post. Once you choosed, just press "Submit replay"
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
EdwardN is offline  
Old 08-06-2003, 11:38 AM   #32
Tech Elite
 
stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 3,273
Send a message via AIM to stefan
Default

You know what, I get the strange feeling that the only dick in this whole affair is you.

Why don't you spend some time with a dictionary and stop playing with stuff that you obviously don't understand.

If you acted towards Mugen the way you act here, than I can very well understand why they treated you as you say (if that's even true)

Get lost punk
stefan is offline  
Old 08-06-2003, 11:44 AM   #33
Tech Elite
 
JLock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: North Dallas, TX
Posts: 4,455
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by stefan
You know what, I get the strange feeling that the only dick in this whole affair is you.

Why don't you spend some time with a dictionary and stop playing with stuff that you obviously don't understand.

If you acted towards Mugen the way you act here, than I can very well understand why they treated you as you say (if that's even true)

Get lost punk
This post was totally uncalled for. I hope you remember this when you bring a similar situation like this to the rest of us and someone like you responds like this. We all have had some bad experiences with manufacturers, distributors, and LHS's. I just hope you never have one.
__________________
Texas 5
It's not what you know; it's what you can prove.
The only thing that is for sure is that nothing is for sure!!!
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.
There are 2 things in life that are infinite: the universe and stupidity.
JLock is offline  
Old 08-06-2003, 11:53 AM   #34
Tech Fanatic
 
HELLION's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 802
Default LOL

Lighten up I am board talking about this I'm still posting it on all my web sites and I will do so again in a few weeks and weather you believe me or not or wish to do business with muganracing is totally up to you all I did was simpley warn you !AND IM SORRY I RUFFELD YOUR FEATHERS STEFANI OOPS I DID IT AGAIN I MEAN STAFON
HELLION is offline  
Old 08-06-2003, 11:57 AM   #35
Tech Fanatic
 
EVOLUTION's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Everywhere,yet Nowhere!
Posts: 978
Default

I think everyone should just settle down and pull out your cans of WD40 and get some engine tuning done.

Seriously though,i think it would serve your credability more HELLION if you were able to post pics of what you say happened with the engine.I know that one of the reps for mugen usa is on this board maybe he can jump in and put the fire out rather then allowing this to go on which isn't good for mugen in any country!
EVOLUTION is offline  
Old 08-06-2003, 11:57 AM   #36
Tech Elite
 
stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 3,273
Send a message via AIM to stefan
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by JLock
This post was totally uncalled for. I hope you remember this when you bring a similar situation like this to the rest of us and someone like you responds like this. We all have had some bad experiences with manufacturers, distributors, and LHS's. I just hope you never have one.
This is not about his deal with Mugen, this is about getting personal .
Read his post before mine and I hope you'll get it.

Why exactly do you think it's uncalled for?
Who decides what's uncalled for? You or me? or none of us?
stefan is offline  
Old 08-06-2003, 11:59 AM   #37
Tech Elite
 
stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 3,273
Send a message via AIM to stefan
Default Re: LOL

Quote:
Originally posted by HELLION
Lighten up I am board talking about this I'm still posting it on all my web sites and I will do so again in a few weeks and weather you believe me or not or wish to do business with muganracing is totally up to you all I did was simpley warn you !AND IM SORRY I RUFFELD YOUR FEATHERS STEFANI OOPS I DID IT AGAIN I MEAN STAFON
Let me rephrase please, you are not a dick, you are an asshole!
stefan is offline  
Old 08-06-2003, 12:08 PM   #38
Tech Elite
 
Corse-R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Posts: 2,121
Default Re: Re: LOL

Quote:
Originally posted by stefan
Let me rephrase please, you are not a dick, you are an asshole!
Stefan:

Doesn't worth a try to handle with guys like this. Save your efforts for the track or wife (you decide ). If this guy called Mugen USA and yelled like this, is quite reasonable they got spanked and he's actually badmouthing Mugen (is their right, use our own right to ignore it).

Never dealt with Mugen USA, but for sure that they are willing to help anyone with a problem, ever all conversation is made on good temper and mood.

To the yelling guy: Where you bought the engine should be the unique responsible of dealing with the Importer to get your engine in good conditions, if they told you to direct to Mugen is for avoiding long distance calls and headaches (a store like this doesn't deserves mine appreciation, a store should be for picking your hard earned bucks and for helping you if problems arises).
__________________
Cheers,
Corse-R
---
[quote=MugenDrew;2684554]BATTERIES are for FLASH LIGHTS, gasoline is for cleanin parts, alcohol is for me to drink and well NITRO...everybody know thats for racing.[/quote] :D:D:D
Corse-R is offline  
Old 08-06-2003, 01:11 PM   #39
Tech Fanatic
 
HELLION's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 802
Default stefon and his boyfriend Corser

Both of you said you havent delt with muganracing So can you tell me again why your input is relevant?I have had a lot of luck posting the facts on other websites and I knew a few of them that are as big as this one would have some know it alls that just blab and to them I would say DONT BELIEVE ME I REALLY DONT CARE !!! this info. is for the honest RC car lovers like 98 % of the people in here!And for the other 2% I hope you do business with them ... morons can you spell that stefani? AND Evolution I couldn't agree with you more I do have pictures and copys of the e mails that where exchanged but I am really having problems downloading them on this site If you or any body could walk me threw this I would appreciate it or I think I can e-mail them so maybe that could work please let me know and I will post them for all of you to see! Thanks have a good day and stef quit PMSING
HELLION is offline  
Old 08-06-2003, 01:36 PM   #40
Tech Elite
 
EdwardN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,144
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: stefon and his boyfriend Corser

Quote:
Originally posted by HELLION
Both of you said you havent delt with muganracing So can you tell me again why your input is relevant?I have had a lot of luck posting the facts on other websites and I knew a few of them that are as big as this one would have some know it alls that just blab and to them I would say DONT BELIEVE ME I REALLY DONT CARE !!! this info. is for the honest RC car lovers like 98 % of the people in here!And for the other 2% I hope you do business with them ... morons can you spell that stefani? AND Evolution I couldn't agree with you more I do have pictures and copys of the e mails that where exchanged but I am really having problems downloading them on this site If you or any body could walk me threw this I would appreciate it or I think I can e-mail them so maybe that could work please let me know and I will post them for all of you to see! Thanks have a good day and stef quit PMSING
Hey man, don't pay your attention on this two "world champs" pro drivers. Any way their opinion just their and most of the rest of people knows how it goes with big monsters (Novarossi, RB etc) when the profit on the table. I got Mugen and MR 12 was full of metall debries inside. It didn't make car worse, but it showed the QC there is sucks. I personaly belive you, it might happened, but with Mugen not that often. Try HPI, that one is totaly sucks!
Forward to me pics, I will post them for you.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
EdwardN is offline  
Old 08-06-2003, 01:43 PM   #41
Tech Elite
 
stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 3,273
Send a message via AIM to stefan
Default Re: stefon and his boyfriend Corser

Quote:
Originally posted by HELLION
Both of you said you havent delt with muganracing So can you tell me again why your input is relevant?I have had a lot of luck posting the facts on other websites and I knew a few of them that are as big as this one would have some know it alls that just blab and to them I would say DONT BELIEVE ME I REALLY DONT CARE !!! this info. is for the honest RC car lovers like 98 % of the people in here!And for the other 2% I hope you do business with them ... morons can you spell that stefani? AND Evolution I couldn't agree with you more I do have pictures and copys of the e mails that where exchanged but I am really having problems downloading them on this site If you or any body could walk me threw this I would appreciate it or I think I can e-mail them so maybe that could work please let me know and I will post them for all of you to see! Thanks have a good day and stef quit PMSING
It seems that you have a problem reading as well, not just with spelling.
Go back and read what I posted about my experience with Mugen.

Top Gun, at least your spelling is slightly better than his...
stefan is offline  
Old 08-06-2003, 02:11 PM   #42
Tech Elite
 
Corse-R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Posts: 2,121
Default Re: stefon and his boyfriend Corser

Quote:
Originally posted by HELLION
Both of you said you havent delt with muganracing So can you tell me again why your input is relevant?

I have had a lot of luck posting the facts on other websites and I knew a few of them that are as big as this one would have some know it alls that just blab and to them I would say DONT BELIEVE ME I REALLY DONT CARE !!! this info. is for the honest RC car lovers like 98 % of the people in here!And for the other 2% I hope you do business with them ... morons can you spell that stefani? AND Evolution I couldn't agree with you more I do have pictures and copys of the e mails that where exchanged but I am really having problems downloading them on this site If you or any body could walk me threw this I would appreciate it or I think I can e-mail them so maybe that could work please let me know and I will post them for all of you to see! Thanks have a good day and stef quit PMSING
Hellion:

First: Never I told that mine input is relevant. I've been here for so many time and I saw many like you going here and pass. Mine opinions are mine and shouldn't be vinculant to anyone than me, but I think that after 17 years in this world I've seen and experienced so many situations.

Below mine avatar puts 'World Champ'. Nothing far like this. I'm a guy that enjoys this hobby/sport and is willing to help anyone (sometimes, helping people costed me money). I'm not a Pro-Driver nor a Factory Driver, I'm sponsored by mine Visa card (like the 99.99999998% of the people you will find here) who sometimes gets beaten and sometimes spanks mine rivals at the track.

Second: I've NEVER dealt with Mugen USA (I said firstly), but talked here with some of their guys and are straight people who work on this hobby and practice it. Are people willing to help anyone ever it cames without shouts, badmouthing and B/S, take for sure that if you go like a bull they will avoid to you and (probably) will use the same rudeness you use with them.

Seems that your problem is with a MT12. What's really your problem with this engine boy? there are many guys out here with the same engine, and many of them didn't bother if they have a crank with a turbo scoop, two or none scoops. Scoops on the crank will not make you faster, you will be faster knowing how to setup an engine and your car, how to drive by the line and other many things rather than being freaked if your crank has a turbo scoop or not.

Do you want turbo scoops and other fancy mods on your engine, bring it to any reputable engine tuner (Motorman, Grinder or Smeltz,...) they surely make your MT12 engine faster and you will be faster at the end of the backstraight with your car crashed.

I have some Novarrosi engines, and curiously one of the most powerful engines I have doesn't have huge things on their crank (Nova is famous for changing their crank appearance without notice), don't be fooled by this and focus yourself on getting track hours and improving your driving and setup skills.
__________________
Cheers,
Corse-R
---
[quote=MugenDrew;2684554]BATTERIES are for FLASH LIGHTS, gasoline is for cleanin parts, alcohol is for me to drink and well NITRO...everybody know thats for racing.[/quote] :D:D:D
Corse-R is offline  
Old 08-06-2003, 02:29 PM   #43
Tech Master
 
eddiethefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Montebello, California
Posts: 1,658
Send a message via ICQ to eddiethefish
Default Re: Re: stefon and his boyfriend Corser

Quote:
Originally posted by Corse-R
I'm sponsored by mine Visa card.
I'm sponsored by my wife. All the purchases I make will have to be granted by her approvals.

Time to learn how to be good at using WD40.
eddiethefish is offline  
Old 08-06-2003, 02:41 PM   #44
Regional Moderator
 
kansasracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Olathe, KS
Posts: 1,615
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Hellon:

I think this thread has run it's due life span.

If you have problems with Mugen USA, then you do...and that sucks. But I can honestly say that I would be surprised if there was a rc company out there that was perfect. That doesn't help your situation, but I have dealt with Mugen USA numerous times and never had a bad experience. But I don't doubt your claim...

Regarding Corse-r and Stephan:

These guys are VERY knowledgeable about RC. It's interesting that you recently register and start trashing some of the older members that have had positive input on these boards... I would suggest checking your temper and directing it accordingly, not to people on these boards. Just not a good practice....

Let's move on guys...
__________________
I am watching.....always watching....
kansasracer is offline  
Old 08-06-2003, 02:48 PM   #45
Tech Elite
 
Corse-R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Posts: 2,121
Default Re: Re: Re: stefon and his boyfriend Corser

Quote:
Originally posted by eddiethefish
I'm sponsored by my wife. All the purchases I make will have to be granted by her approvals.

Time to learn how to be good at using WD40.
Huh! wasn't you that one that preferred the rough side rather than KY and WD40?
__________________
Cheers,
Corse-R
---
[quote=MugenDrew;2684554]BATTERIES are for FLASH LIGHTS, gasoline is for cleanin parts, alcohol is for me to drink and well NITRO...everybody know thats for racing.[/quote] :D:D:D
Corse-R is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BEWARE BEWARE OF mx2 sending VIRUSES!!!! jldjlaudio Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 1 06-20-2008 02:21 PM
BEWARE OF WP-RACING sloshedmr_bones Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 0 06-23-2007 04:51 PM
Mugen Racing 6 Hour Sedan Mugen Cup1 richey Nitro On-Road 55 01-26-2005 08:17 PM
BEWARE, True R/C Racing RIPPED ME AND # OTHERS OFF gpd123 Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 50 02-18-2004 09:38 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:40 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net