R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 12-18-2003, 08:23 PM   #301
Tech Addict

Default Re: front one way?

Quote:
Originally posted by mrredrsx02
what is the whole purpose of the front one way? if i want to get the front one way shaft do i also have to get the front one way hub?

HEY MAN..

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, BUT THE PURPOSE OF THE FRONT ONE-WAY IS TO OVERRUN OR COAST ON BRAKING. SHOULD NOT LOCK UP. THAT IS WHY IF YOU RUN TO MUCH BRAKE THE REAR WHEEL WILL LOCK AND THE CAR WOULD SPIN. I THINK THAT IS HOW TO EXPLAIN IT.

GO FO' BROKE MUGEN/KYOSHO TILL DA END......
jus4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 11:59 PM   #302
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: shopping list :D

Quote:
Originally posted by vones
you can actually swap to sponge tires....just need to get the wide tyres dog bones....for 30 mm tyre.
i was also considering this option but figured that if i bought all the stuff that came with the sponge tyre version as standard (main chassis, carbon deck, one way, rear dog bone/arm) it would have cost me more than just buying a sponge tyre version to begin with and recoupe my money by selling the rubber tyre version as a new in box kit on ebay
poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 07:52 AM   #303
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: shopping list :D

Quote:
Originally posted by poop
i was also considering this option but figured that if i bought all the stuff that came with the sponge tyre version as standard (main chassis, carbon deck, one way, rear dog bone/arm) it would have cost me more than just buying a sponge tyre version to begin with and recoupe my money by selling the rubber tyre version as a new in box kit on ebay
if u can get a good offer...then go ahead.....cos the frnt 1-way model looks way to cool..
vones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 03:06 PM   #304
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

I am going to the Florda Winter Nationals and at this moment I have TCD gears front and rear I want to put a oneway in the front
also I haven't run the car yet. Can I get some advice on large tracks and setups.
gijoe64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 07:53 PM   #305
Tech Adept

Default big track

You better have the 27 tooth gear pinion or you are going to get out run if there is a big straight! This car will surprise you. It did me. I still getting impressed every time out. Good luck!!
coldeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 09:18 PM   #306
Tech Adept

Default front one way gear

Just got my 710 today and have a problem.It does not have the proper gear for the front one way.It says it is a 35 tooth gear but it does not have the hexagonal cut out in the center of it to slide over the one way unit.It appears to be the same design as rear gear with a round hole in center and 3 pins sticking out of it to engage with diff half.I have gone thru kit and can,t find it.Bummer! I went to my TSN web site but I have to wait a few days for them to ck me out before I can become a member and post there.Advice please
Rebal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 09:36 PM   #307
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Default Re: front one way gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Rebal
Just got my 710 today and have a problem.It does not have the proper gear for the front one way.It says it is a 35 tooth gear but it does not have the hexagonal cut out in the center of it to slide over the one way unit.It appears to be the same design as rear gear with a round hole in center and 3 pins sticking out of it to engage with diff half.I have gone thru kit and can,t find it.Bummer! I went to my TSN web site but I have to wait a few days for them to ck me out before I can become a member and post there.Advice please
Hmmm...I think you meant to post in the 710 forum...this thread is for Kyosho FW-05R. By the way, the 710 was the other car I wanted to get but got the FW-05R instead.
jeffreylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 09:44 PM   #308
Tech Adept

Default silly boy

Yes I did post in wrong thread.Other than this bogus thing the car looks very good and well designed.I have never seen a car this well thought out.Now if only I could finish it and see if it drives as well as it looks
Rebal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 01:23 AM   #309
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to mrredrsx02

i was wondering i assemble my kit and it seem like the steering servo is hitting the black part by the gear where the shaft go into. how do i fixed it? i try to use the aluminum servo arm but the whole is too small for the kit. and i think the plastic servo arm is too big. what can i do to fixed it?
mrredrsx02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 01:26 AM   #310
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default Question!

i'm about to buy some steel 39t bevel gears for my fw05r. was wondering if i need 1 or 2 sets? I'm pretty sure that i need one set for the front and one for the back right? just need to confirm with some of you who actually has their kit already
poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 12:18 AM   #311
Tech Adept

Jeffrylyn can you give a web site as to were you picked up you're foam tire version of the car thanks
laro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 12:35 AM   #312
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by laro
Jeffrylyn can you give a web site as to were you picked up you're foam tire version of the car thanks
www.ishiimokei.com. but you can't really buy it from the site, you have to email or fax them or have someone you know in Japan to pick it up and mail it to you.
Old 12-23-2003, 02:27 PM   #313
Tech Master

Nobody's putting out any information on how this car handles, what setup's to use,what track conditions your running on. Where's the good information. I come to this board to get good info
not where to buy it the cheapest. come on guys! is their anyother
web sites that can give me more info, even Kyosho doesn't give out any good info. Help.
Old 12-23-2003, 02:53 PM   #314
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by gijoe64
Nobody's putting out any information on how this car handles, what setup's to use,what track conditions your running on. Where's the good information. I come to this board to get good info
not where to buy it the cheapest. come on guys! is their anyother
web sites that can give me more info, even Kyosho doesn't give out any good info. Help.
first of all, no one is here because they have to, and people are not obligated to help. so if you want information, you need to learn to ask nicely. you may not care where to buy this car but obviously other people do. there are plenty of information on how the car handles in this thread and obviously you did not read them. finally there are set up info on the kyosho web site but you just don't know how to find them.
Old 12-23-2003, 03:36 PM   #315
Tech Master

Yes I have read the whole thread, and I have been to the Kyosho site If you ever been to Japan their tracks are not the same as ours. And I have been their. I am not yelling so don't get so defensive, If you red the thread I have asked questions and haven't got any answers.