Like Tree4Likes

Kyosho FW-05R

Old 10-04-2004, 07:51 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by BrainTeased
that conversion kit is just what i need!!! wonder how much it would cost? i hope not as expensive as the RR evo conversion kit. i only want the front and rear hubs
The front and rear hubs are from the RRR, $6.00 each end.
Old 10-04-2004, 03:03 PM
Tech Master

FW05RR

Old 10-04-2004, 03:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Kyosho SP One-Way Sleeve Set FW05R

What Exactly does this part do? As for as I can tell it looks stronger?
Old 10-04-2004, 04:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

That Sirio motor is a beast!
Old 10-05-2004, 02:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by NiMo
The front and rear hubs are from the RRR, $6.00 each end.
Thanks nimo, problem is my suppliers can get access to the RRR F+R hubs and i dont use my credit card over the net, dont trust it.

Also guys i seem to have a problem with my engine leaning out by itself i suspect it to be an air leak. I was wondering if you guys had any problems yet with the fuel tank o ring seal around the cap leaking on you guys? basically when my car is cold it will run fine soon as it starts to get warmer it will slightly lean off, after i richen it about 3 more laps it will lean off again and so forth!
Old 10-05-2004, 05:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks nimo, problem is my suppliers can get access to the RRR F+R hubs and i dont use my credit card over the net, dont trust it.

Also guys i seem to have a problem with my engine leaning out by itself i suspect it to be an air leak. I was wondering if you guys had any problems yet with the fuel tank o ring seal around the cap leaking on you guys? basically when my car is cold it will run fine soon as it starts to get warmer it will slightly lean off, after i richen it about 3 more laps it will lean off again and so forth!
There is no problem with using your card over the net. Just use paypal
Old 10-05-2004, 05:31 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Picard
There is no problem with using your card over the net. Just use paypal
i have been told by everyone i have told that i dont wanna use a card on the net! call me overly paranoid but i rather be safe then sorry no matter how safe it may seem. and paypal i've read alot of emails from a paypal scam site! and all the paypal customers do is complain this that this that
but hows things anthony?
Old 10-05-2004, 05:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Mate i know heaps of people locally that use it and have not had any problem including myself, anyway Things have been great car is going bgood can't say that much for my driving but it's ok
Old 10-05-2004, 05:42 AM
Tech Master

i have been told by everyone i have told that i dont wanna use a card on the net! call me overly paranoid but i rather be safe then sorry no matter how safe it may seem. and paypal i've read alot of emails from a paypal scam site! and all the paypal customers do is complain this that this that
but hows things anthony?
Paypal is safe, just don't reply to these scams going around about urgent updates to your bank accounts, they are all fakes.
Paypal will send you an e-mail everytime a withdrawal is made on your account.
I only deal with web sites that use Paypal.
Old 10-05-2004, 05:54 AM
Tech Master

trust me guys i wont change the way i think... but i appreciate you guys trying to help me but yea... plus i have had spyware and trojan virus's in my computer before which is why i also dont trust my computer... i know you guys will say get a virus scanner etc...etc... still i prefer to have someone else do it for me and pay abit of profit to them... no biggy to me. we have a VoneRRR driver at my track and he hasnt got spares for it as well and he got the RRR overseas.
Old 10-05-2004, 05:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

BT are you running 15's laps at your track yet?
Old 10-05-2004, 06:12 AM
Tech Master

Anthony im doing 17 laps now! i did 17 with my mtx-3 and with my FW-05R 2 race meets ago i was 3 secs off from pulling a 18 lapper! but my best lap was 16.87 secs

while last race meet with engine probs and 2 speed probs i manage to pull a 16.59 sec lap with only 1st gear operating, this was possible because i installed the front one way last weekend and gave it ago amazing in the infield.
Old 10-05-2004, 06:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Anthony im doing 17 laps now! i did 17 with my mtx-3 and with my FW-05R 2 race meets ago i was 3 secs off from pulling a 18 lapper! but my best lap was 16.87 secs

while last race meet with engine probs and 2 speed probs i manage to pull a 16.59 sec lap with only 1st gear operating, this was possible because i installed the front one way last weekend and gave it ago amazing in the infield.
Yes I would have thought a oneway would be good at that track, although SP racer is flying around dandy with a diff in the car, so is rjl with a oneway.

You should come to dandy, those guys could give you some great advice with the car they have them dialled with a diff and a oneway
Old 10-05-2004, 06:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Picard
Yes I would have thought a oneway would be good at that track, although SP racer is flying around dandy with a diff in the car, so is rjl with a oneway.

You should come to dandy, those guys could give you some great advice with the car they have them dialled with a diff and a oneway
Second gear would not cost you anything at your track would it?
Old 10-05-2004, 06:26 AM
Tech Master

2nd gear would cost me .5 sec or 1 sec per lap! :P we got 2 long straights! and the fact that FW-05 run out of top speed in stock ring gears (like diff pulleys on belt cars) so yea once my engine prob is sorted out i will be able to do 18 lappers no problems with low 16's sec laps possibly high 15's sec laps

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.