R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2008, 03:31 AM   #46
Tech Master
 
ianhobbies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Costa Del Sol, Marbella, Spain www.bradir.net
Posts: 1,456
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to ianhobbies
Default knack

wow!
__________________
WWW.BRADIR.NET - The Radio Control Motorsport Blog! / twitter @ianhobbies
ianhobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:50 AM   #47
Tech Fanatic
 
NiTrO BoOsTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toowoomba
Posts: 947
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

where can i get one of these in Australia if i cant get 1 then how much to get 1 sent here and how much are they
__________________
Serpent 733 - RB T10rc - Ko Helios EX-10
Serpent 733 - Novarossi 3SCT Tuned
============== SERPENT the only way ============
==== Pro Buggy Rc, Pitsworth - for all my RC needs =====
NiTrO BoOsTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:02 AM   #48
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: louisville,ky
Posts: 14
Default

will that work with the serpent 710
roaddog2448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:33 PM   #49
Tech Regular
 
FF25510's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 489
Default

Updated
Attached Thumbnails
KNACK Racing 1/10 220mm GP Car conversion kit-p1010001.jpg   KNACK Racing 1/10 220mm GP Car conversion kit-p1010010.jpg   KNACK Racing 1/10 220mm GP Car conversion kit-p1010017.jpg   KNACK Racing 1/10 220mm GP Car conversion kit-p1010043.jpg   KNACK Racing 1/10 220mm GP Car conversion kit-p1010044.jpg  

FF25510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 04:46 AM   #50
Tech Master
 
Mugenville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,176
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiTrO BoOsTeR View Post
where can i get one of these in Australia if i cant get 1 then how much to get 1 sent here and how much are they
Get in contact with Barts RC (Moorebank Thread), he has them for $80.00AUD + postage to where ever you are. pick'd up 2 today for my MTX4R from the Moorebank Track, you get Body, Wheels, Front bumper plate and a neat carry box, no need to buy O/S at these prices, Oh these are the Kawahara kits not the Knack
Mugenville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:24 AM   #51
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: www.moorebankraceway.com
Posts: 5,119
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

wow, the knack kit looks pritty impresive, are those 8th scale style rear pods and arms only available for the rrr or is there a version for the NT1 also?

i really like the kyosho M3 front bumper conversion someone posted above, does anyone know if the M3 bumper fits a NT1?


this class looks good, hopefully my club runs it as an independant class and not mix and matches it with tourer, withthe speeds these things would reach the tourers would be nothing more than roadblocks
TomB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:31 AM   #52
Tech Master
 
Mugenville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,176
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB View Post
wow, the knack kit looks pritty impresive, are those 8th scale style rear pods and arms only available for the rrr or is there a version for the NT1 also?

i really like the kyosho M3 front bumper conversion someone posted above, does anyone know if the M3 bumper fits a NT1?


this class looks good, hopefully my club runs it as an independant class and not mix and matches it with tourer, withthe speeds these things would reach the tourers would be nothing more than roadblocks
Maybe you should talk to Ric Tomas, i wouldn't go splurging on the Knack kit just yet, i'm sure it will be run as an controlled class with open engines from what has been banted around, see what happens when you don't come to race meets
Mugenville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:51 AM   #53
Tech Elite
 
itchy b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In My Man Cave
Posts: 4,144
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugenville View Post
Get in contact with Barts RC (Moorebank Thread), he has them for $80.00AUD + postage to where ever you are. pick'd up 2 today for my MTX4R from the Moorebank Track, you get Body, Wheels, Front bumper plate and a neat carry box, no need to buy O/S at these prices, Oh these are the Kawahara kits not the Knack
Don't forget that you are refering to the Kawahara kit there!
__________________
-Blitz-Rallyhawk-EX 1.5R-Xpress-P64 Tyrrell-Lotus79-Espirit VTA
EX1.5-SC10 4x4
itchy b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 02:59 PM   #54
Tech Master
 
Mugenville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,176
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Read the last part of my post Joe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenville
Oh these are Kawahara Kits not the Knack
Mugenville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:52 PM   #55
Tech Regular
 
intimidator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Orlando,Florida
Posts: 257
Default

could the mtx-4 conversion work on mtx-3 with some work?prolly just get some tires and a body,would be cool to have the floating mounts and bumper though.
intimidator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:07 AM   #56
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: www.moorebankraceway.com
Posts: 5,119
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugenville View Post
Maybe you should talk to Ric Tomas, i wouldn't go splurging on the Knack kit just yet, i'm sure it will be run as an controlled class with open engines from what has been banted around, see what happens when you don't come to race meets
yeah i heard a few things at the end of the race day Graham was knocking round the idea of having tourers race with gpr's...i'm not a fan of this idea personally, i recon either tourer or gpr, but not mixed. gpr's will be very quick.

tourers should stay, but if gpr wants to run do an entire pointscore with them i say.

i actually like the knack floating rear pod design. i wish the kawahara one had this option looks very good.

the tourers with a .15 outlaw engine and a gpr kit....the return of 235mm minus 15mm get yourself an el cheapo OS 5 port which goes pritty good, give it the kickarse treatment and bobs your uncle
TomB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:58 AM   #57
Tech Master
 
Mugenville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,176
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB View Post
yeah i heard a few things at the end of the race day Graham was knocking round the idea of having tourers race with gpr's...i'm not a fan of this idea personally, i recon either tourer or gpr, but not mixed. gpr's will be very quick.

tourers should stay, but if gpr wants to run do an entire pointscore with them i say.

i actually like the knack floating rear pod design. i wish the kawahara one had this option looks very good.

the tourers with a .15 outlaw engine and a gpr kit....the return of 235mm minus 15mm get yourself an el cheapo OS 5 port which goes pritty good, give it the kickarse treatment and bobs your uncle
From what i understand from Ric is it will be a new class so dont worry Tomas they wont run with tourer's, it will be controlled as far as no floating rear end, setup as tourering spec except for the larger wheels and body and you will be able to run an outlaw engine if you wish, the reason of keeping it semi controlled is if you wont to run the tourering class also all that is needed is to change body and wheels and engine (if running outlaw), but i hope most will run .12 3 port for now and see where it goes from there. hope this sort of clears things up for you
Mugenville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:05 AM   #58
Tech Elite
 
itchy b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In My Man Cave
Posts: 4,144
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

I'm sure that it didn't clear it up enough for Tomas!
Is that even be possible to do?
__________________
-Blitz-Rallyhawk-EX 1.5R-Xpress-P64 Tyrrell-Lotus79-Espirit VTA
EX1.5-SC10 4x4
itchy b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:30 AM   #59
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: www.moorebankraceway.com
Posts: 5,119
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchy b View Post
I'm sure that it didn't clear it up enough for Tomas!
Is that even be possible to do?
i'm still getting my engine tuned lol....2.5 months away from the track and it all falls to bits my last race day back from the state titles was a shocker

also trying a few different diff setups. last meet my tourer was to taily on exit.
TomB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 11:46 AM   #60
Tech Adept
 
madbeats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: World Wide
Posts: 198
Default Pic's from Knack

just some Pic's from Knack's Web site
Attached Thumbnails
KNACK Racing 1/10 220mm GP Car conversion kit-tomy_011.jpg   KNACK Racing 1/10 220mm GP Car conversion kit-tomy_001.jpg  
__________________
Serpent 966/720 Mugen MTX4R Xray NT1-Mugen MTX-4 Knack R conversion Hong Nor X1CR
madbeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
220mm GPR Class Arboleda Nitro On-Road 108 01-04-2009 08:24 PM
3 Racing TA05 Conversion!! Refujiado R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 3 10-10-2007 03:21 PM
JT racing MSR conversion for sale! Blacktiger355 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 9 08-18-2007 06:15 AM
Knack Racing Subaru B4 RC MARKET Nitro On-Road 0 03-14-2007 03:23 PM
******************************* JT Racing/TMAXX Conversion ****** Brandon Powell R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 17 04-28-2005 07:51 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:37 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net