4/20 - Club Race
5/4 - Club Race
5/18 - Club Race
5/23 - 5/25/08 RC Pro series Event
6/15 - Club Race
6/29 - Club Race
7/11 - 7/13/08 New York State Championship
7/27/08
8/15-8/17/08 1/8th scale regionals (potentially 1/t0th as well. Waiting on approval from Region 1 director)
8/31
9/21
10/12
10/26 Season Closer King of the Hill Trophy Race
Old 03-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

, the NY area schedule looks full.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Tech Regular

thanks for the post hope everyone enjoys the upcoming season
Old 03-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dreddlox
, the NY area schedule looks full.
We have a lot of good things planned for 08... hope to see you all very soon under the blue skies...

Hey Meron hows the 1/10 looking these days .....
Old 03-02-2008, 11:19 PM
Tech Addict

Also guys by the way for the Regionals on the 1/10 speak now or forever hold your peace. We would like to hold the race on the same day Jim has decided to let the region vote on this matter for it to be held. So we have planned things out this year trying to make sure that time is not a problem during a 2 day scheduled event so not to try and cram things up or rush things along.

Would you like to have the 1/10 Scale regionals on the days listed above for our region at FRR of FBF ??? Voice your opinions....
Old 03-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Have you spoken to Mr. Chavo about this? It seems he has a rather strong opposing position to this.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:08 AM
Tech Addict

Actually Jim I have not. I will make it my business to get in touch with him and find out his feeling tonight. I have been trying to find out and squelch rumors and make sure that a positive and productive season comes about. With your assistance I am sure we will make things go according to plan.

In all of the matters there are a lot of misconceptions that need to be addressed and will be addressed in the near future. I will call you too Jim tonight I have a busy busy calendar today and once settled in will ring you up.....
Old 03-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Can any post on the BK racing be posted here as we have more traffic here than the fanatics site. Hope everything works out for this season cause we have a good track here in NY and this is what we all wanted since the parking lot days with fire hoses and cinder blocks, lets get thing together and have a great08 season.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kcrunchone
Also guys by the way for the Regionals on the 1/10 speak now or forever hold your peace. We would like to hold the race on the same day Jim has decided to let the region vote on this matter for it to be held. So we have planned things out this year trying to make sure that time is not a problem during a 2 day scheduled event so not to try and cram things up or rush things along.

Would you like to have the 1/10 Scale regionals on the days listed above for our region at FRR of FBF ??? Voice your opinions....
I would love to see the 1/10 regionals at Floyd and I think it
could be a step in helping floyd have a phenomenal season.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Without a doubt I'd prefer to have the 1/10th Regional at FBF. Glad to see things come together for the season, It'll be great.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

The question is not about the location but actually adding touring cars to the venue. Right now its only scheduled for 1/8th scale. I personally feel we should have both classes on the same scheduled weekened.

Last edited by Dreddlox; 03-03-2008 at 02:34 PM.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by D-nicest
Without a doubt I'd prefer to have the 1/10th Regional at FBF. Glad to see things come together for the season, It'll be great.
Just makee sure you graduate in June.....
Old 03-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by kcrunchone
We have a lot of good things planned for 08... hope to see you all very soon under the blue skies...

Hey Meron hows the 1/10 looking these days .....
looking pretty good got to drive my new NT1 for the 1st time yesterday down at 301 it was really a good time need to adjust to the car a bit but shouldn't take long looking forward to driving with you and the rest of the guys real soon
Old 03-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

Things will be great nothing major to worry about, there are so many things that we would like to see done for our track and to our track and with persistence overcoming resistance I am sure that we are sure to have a great season. I know that there seems to be some people out there that are willing to help with time and energy which is all we are asking for.

Like Dan posted we have come a long way from hose and cinder blocks lets just hope and pray that we continue to move in a positive direction, and come together to make things better for 2008 season. If we can band together and see the views that I have envisioned for so long all will shine and prove to be for the greater good of racing in the Region.

On another note:
I too believe that the regionals 1/10 and 1/8 can be held over the 2-day event that the schedule that Greg has outlined for the club. I have not stepped down as your club Pres. I have only asked for help and people are stepping UP which is the way we need things to be. A great deal of people put their faith in me and I dont think that I have let them down nor will. I will continue to do as much as I can no matter what. FRR FBF is my baby not MY track but my baby and I want to see it grow up. The track is OURS never has been owned and never will be. I feel it is my BABY because when no one believed in my plans or dream I never gave it up and I fought and got it for US. We owe it to ourselves to make it the best track in Region 1 especially looking back on what once was.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I cant see any reason why the 2 classes sholdnt be held at the same time, especially over a 2 day period. It also make sense to me since most of the guys pit for each other . Holding the classes seperate will be forcing some people to take time to try and make 2 weekends possibly to help out just for pitting for their partner. With a 2 day event we shouldnt have any poblems in getting the event run maybe even have time for a fourth qual . Its a regional not a trophy event we shouldnt have a huge turnout .

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.