R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 03-15-2008, 08:11 AM   #76
Tech Master

wow this is crazy taurean is getting at rick which they should talk face to face as men and get that personal thing out the way . richie is getting at chavo again which is old news . lets find a place to talk and then say whats on your mined and don't hold your tongue then when that person is right in front you . right now this internet gangsta talk is getting us know where it sound like guys need to meet in the school yard and settle it all this over rc cars .
jimmy

Last edited by captian; 03-15-2008 at 08:14 AM. Reason: add
captian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:48 AM   #77
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default racing

I'm not going to post anymore because I have said what I have to say. Just to clear things up, I am definitely not an internet gangster! I absolutely don't bite my tongue, You guys couldn't walk in the school yards I have walked in! I think Richie made a good point. Most of this back and forth is because of the passion some of us have to make something better that's so close, with a few exceptions. Keep in mind I can and have afforded to race more than most of you fools and I will continue to do so. I am not trying to bash because I don't want floyd to succeed that is not my intentions at all. I have raced at floyd in the past and done quite well there. I speak because I have raced elsewhere and see the potential for it to be better if input is allowed from others. I won't post anymore because like I said i'm not here to prove my manhood that goes without saying. I know these forums are read and it seams as though this is the only way to get things initiated. Many of you guys hide behind your signatures and only post things when it makes you look good. The only time you respond is when it looks like that may be soiled and it may affect your ulterior motive.
nytaurean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:48 AM   #78
Tech Regular

Default facts jimmy

please call what you see not what you want to see . chavo didnt like that taurean said what many racers dont want to say but believe. in turn chavo attacked me after i gave and donated when nobody else will , and i wont stand for that . afraid of taurean i understand no reason to add negativity to the thread i said nothing about chavo until he made his stupid lies a post here . so " not the same richie attacking chavo " read the thread . yes i agree face to face is always best . although we tried to face to face for 3 months with no luck , all racers must be at meeting . why all the negativity , we want to make a good 2008 season .
TEAM BROOKLYN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 12:23 PM   #79
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAM BROOKLYN View Post
i think its you meron , but its not a bad taste in the mouth ,its f--ked in the a-s. remember everything was fine until pooh posted there should be new management do the reason of misappropiated funds . after watching the 5,000 come in with no improvements to the track i had to back pooh and agree there needs to be new mangement . the hardcore racers no whats up the new guys dont and dont care . most that care dont want to race there but i tell them not to give up and voice your opinion yet they never get a chance .

360 sound like a good meeting place ! thanks sal
no it was not me richie
Old 03-15-2008, 03:47 PM   #80
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAM BROOKLYN View Post
please call what you see not what you want to see . chavo didnt like that taurean said what many racers dont want to say but believe. in turn chavo attacked me after i gave and donated when nobody else will , and i wont stand for that . afraid of taurean i understand no reason to add negativity to the thread i said nothing about chavo until he made his stupid lies a post here . so " not the same richie attacking chavo " read the thread . yes i agree face to face is always best . although we tried to face to face for 3 months with no luck , all racers must be at meeting . why all the negativity , we want to make a good 2008 season .
wrong richie (my bad ) but you said all of that and i did not get your name ? you know mines .
that saying funny (call what you see not what you want to see)
Old 03-15-2008, 04:16 PM   #81
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytaurean View Post
I'm not going to post anymore because I have said what I have to say. Just to clear things up, I am definitely not an internet gangster! I absolutely don't bite my tongue, You guys couldn't walk in the school yards I have walked in! I think Richie made a good point. Most of this back and forth is because of the passion some of us have to make something better that's so close, with a few exceptions. Keep in mind I can and have afforded to race more than most of you fools and I will continue to do so. I am not trying to bash because I don't want floyd to succeed that is not my intentions at all. I have raced at floyd in the past and done quite well there. I speak because I have raced elsewhere and see the potential for it to be better if input is allowed from others. I won't post anymore because like I said i'm not here to prove my manhood that goes without saying. I know these forums are read and it seams as though this is the only way to get things initiated. Many of you guys hide behind your signatures and only post things when it makes you look good. The only time you respond is when it looks like that may be soiled and it may affect your ulterior motive.
taurean i said internet gangsta in general because we are all talking on the net and it is solveing nothing.so don't get me wrong we are all a club and we need to settle things as a club .
as for the school yard it was not ment to test any one manhood so don't feel that way or walk in any one shoe's to say what you can and can't do .and what you will and won't. BUT AS MEN WE NEED TO TALK AS CLUB MEMBERS AND WORK PROBLEM OUT THE SAME WAY.
jimmy
Old 03-15-2008, 04:25 PM   #82
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thanks to Sal and 360 Hobbies for opening his doors for this all important meeting. Hope everyone with something to say shows up. I know there are alot of emotions involved, but hopefully we can channel it in a the right direction. Check your egos and emotions at the door and lets get this thing right.

God Bless,

Kelly
Dreddlox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 04:38 PM   #83
Tech Rookie

I believe to much personal attacks are in these posts here. A club meeting with all point and purposes should prove to be the problem solver. If all of the people that have the energy and anger to post you should use it to be for the benefit of your club.

As a whole when racers come together we have learned it is more powerful than anything else when our energy is focused on success. Try and put aside your bickering and personal attacks. It cost money to do everyting has anyone ever called and asked to view the records. We allow all of our dues paying members full access at any point in time to view records that is of the few clubs thatwe have that get together that are not owned. Our main track is owned. Shops win, spending increases, racers are happiest when they have a place to go. I dont see how you guys say that they run it like they own it when that place is a park. Some one has to be in control, it cant be all the racers because noting will ever get accomplished. Does anyone know who has the most funds invested in the club. Does anyone know who and what got the club the track?

There should always be words and ideas but to help not criticize, point blame or name call those things are to easy to do. it is hard to accomplish things with negativity. I dont run you guys club nor am I trying but I think all posts and posters should let your meeting be held before passing judgement. I can help but will not if there are to many people throwing flames all over that just leaves for all people to get burned in the end.
venezuelarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 04:58 PM   #84
Tech Rookie

Someone here has posted to use the place to meet, so now it is time to take the hospitable act and get on with your lives. All of you negative things should stop now...
Old 03-15-2008, 05:08 PM   #85
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreddlox View Post
Thanks to Sal and 360 Hobbies for opening his doors for this all important meeting. Hope everyone with something to say shows up. I know there are alot of emotions involved, but hopefully we can channel it in a the right direction. Check your egos and emotions at the door and lets get this thing right.

God Bless,

Kelly
AMEN.... I 300% AGREE
Old 03-15-2008, 06:16 PM   #86
Tech Fanatic

Taurean,

Im dissapointed you won't be participating. If you feel there are alterior motives then you should and everyone else should participate to see the truth. (Schedule comes to mind) I wanted to go to 301 too!!!

If you don't already know my motivation? Here it is:

HAVING FUN! PERIOD Always has been and always will be!
eeybody knows dat!

Anyone involved from now on, will be on a completely volunteer basis. That means all proceeds will go towards the maintenance and improvement of the track and whatever else the club votes on. (Dinners, Super Trophies, Trophie Girls, WHATEVER!) Any expenditures need to be voted on and executed by club members. We need a village to make it work, I ask that all come be a part of something positive.

Sal,
Thanks for offering 360 as a meeting place! UDAMAN!

Now:
When are we meeting???
Old 03-15-2008, 06:25 PM   #87
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreddlox View Post

God Bless,

Kelly
Very well put Kelly!

See you there Mr. Lambre!
Old 03-15-2008, 07:25 PM   #88
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default ***MEETING***

Ok fellas

I was asked to post this so here I am. The meeting will be held on Sat March 22 , 7:30 at 360 Rc Speedway & Hobbies. Most of you know the place but for those that don't the address is 387 Wyandanch ave West Babylon ,NY 11704.

From the Belt Pkwy you go to the Southern State and get off at exit 37N ( Belmont ave)take that to the end and at light make a left 360 is on roght hand side about 300 feet.

This is what everyone has been waiting for so lets pack the house with attendance and voices.

AWESOMATIX USA-SANWA--BSR--TEAM SCREAM --SWEEP RACING USA--TQ WIRE--ROCHE USA--LRP
Sal Amato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:39 PM   #89
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hey Sal, are we racing that night? Since we're there?
Dreddlox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:14 PM   #90
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sal I take this time to thank you for your gracious hospitality and allowing the meeting to be held in one of the east coasts most premiere electric racing establishment to date.

Please all that attend as stated before leave your ego at the door and respect the establishment and host. I will come accordingly and will not bring hostility, animosity, anger or motives for revenge but only come equipped with facts and information that our racers need to know and understand.

Once again we all will respect the establishment and the host and my gratitude is fully extended in your facilitating this endeavor.

"Failure Is Not An Option"
kcrunchone is offline   Reply With Quote