R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-10-2008, 02:52 PM   #556
Tech Rookie

I'D LIKE 2 thank C-WHIT - TED AND THE REST OF THE 301 CREW for a great event also wanna thank MIKEY MIKE AND JAMIE CORRADO 4the support can't forget ALVIN,CHALVIN AND PAULIE BEE 4 the pit work----GOOD LOOKIN OUT FELLAS
CEEYA155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:55 PM   #557
Tech Rookie

ALSO SHOUT OUT 2 THE WHOLE NY CREW (PETE RODRIGUEZ AKA GORDO)
CEEYA155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:27 PM   #558
Tech Addict

Default THANKS!

The only problems with running a race this big, is that I don't get to see the race from a racer's point of view, and I don't get to race! I am glad everyone had a great time, but there are several things that we were unhappy with (e.g. car numbers). We had issues with the live scoring website on friday and saturday, but we got it all worked out on Sunday. As Chris mentioned, we will definitely fix anything that didn't work well, and introduce modifications in races to come.

Chris is amazing. I'm from DC and I'm a big Wizards fan, so I was a fan of C-Whit when he played, but i'm even a bigger fan after his retirment from the league. We'll bring up some crazy idea that's expensive as heck, and Chris will say "let's do it". Any time you hear of a big race at 301 Raceway, I guarantee something amazing (did anybody see the bathrooms or the 40foot camera lift?)

And as for the local racers, just about any of them are willing to jump in and help anytime they are asked. Special thanks to John 'fireball' Hoffman and Shawn Patterson for the help with the live scoring system on 301raceway.com.

It's always great being in the presence of world class, and world champion drivers. But it always amazes me that no matter which main is running, there's always excitement. I do what I do the way that I do it because I love this stuff.

It was a blast seeing all my friends from Florida (keep the heat down there next time). Congrats to Ralph, Scott (man two years in a row!), Rick (thanks for the ice cream), and all of the other winners this weekend!

Beware, I'll be on the driver's stand somewhere soon!

301 Raceway - We crowned champions!
TedX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:27 PM   #559
Tech Addict

Default THANKS!

The only problems with running a race this big, is that I don't get to see the race from a racer's point of view, and I don't get to race! I am glad everyone had a great time, but there are several things that we were unhappy with (e.g. car numbers). We had issues with the live scoring website on friday and saturday, but we got it all worked out on Sunday. As Chris mentioned, we will definitely fix anything that didn't work well, and introduce modifications in races to come.

Chris is amazing. I'm from DC and I'm a big Wizards fan, so I was a fan of C-Whit when he played, but i'm even a bigger fan after his retirment from the league. We'll bring up some crazy idea that's expensive as heck, and Chris will say "let's do it". Any time you hear of a big race at 301 Raceway, I guarantee something amazing (did anybody see the bathrooms or the 40foot camera lift?)

And as for the local racers, just about any of them are willing to jump in and help anytime they are asked. Special thanks to John 'fireball' Hoffman and Shawn Patterson for the help with the live scoring system on 301raceway.com.

It's always great being in the presence of world class, and world champion drivers. But it always amazes me that no matter which main is running, there's always excitement. I do what I do the way that I do it because I love this stuff.

It was a blast seeing all my friends from Florida (keep the heat down there next time). Congrats to Ralph, Scott (man two years in a row!), Rick (thanks for the ice cream), and all of the other winners this weekend!

Beware, I'll be on the driver's stand somewhere soon!

301 Raceway - We crowned champions!
TedX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:43 PM   #560
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TeamButter

You got it Jamie....Hope you like fine mexican cuisine...TACO BELL!!! LOL!!

TedX- I can say from first hand experience that you are by far the most intense and exciting race announcer out there. I saw you announcing I think the C or B main 1/8th with Uriah and Mark Unrath and you were on it man!!!!! keep doing what you do kid..

Butter
Old 06-10-2008, 03:45 PM   #561
Tech Adept

Send a message via MSN to andyobaez Send a message via Yahoo to andyobaez
Default THANKS CHRIS

Chris, Sandra, TedX and the whole 301 crew you are great people doing an excellent job. First class track, food, restrooms with AC, you name it.
THANK YOU GUYS. I had a lot of fun.

Congrats to all the winners.

Special thanks to:

-Mike Swauger and the whole Team Mugen for their support, parts, fuel, bowling time.

-Jaime Corrado for the RB R3.

-Ralph Burch for help one of my friend with his car.

-All the guys from Puerto Rico for just been there and trust us when we said they must go to this event, we had a lot of fun.

- My lovely wife, Zoby, for her patience even when she was getting the cold, she did the pitting work for almost all of the PR guys at the practice, and the the translation part. She'll get her voice back soon.

Nice to see again the local guys and meet new ones.

See you next year.

Had a blast.
http://www.facebook.com/pitlanehobby
andyobaez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:54 PM   #562
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Corrado View Post
WOW!
Not even a mention, 2 races in a row.
J check your pm see ya soon
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:55 PM   #563
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to THeGame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamButter View Post
You got it Jamie....Hope you like fine mexican cuisine...TACO BELL!!! LOL!!

TedX- I can say from first hand experience that you are by far the most intense and exciting race announcer out there. I saw you announcing I think the C or B main 1/8th with Uriah and Mark Unrath and you were on it man!!!!! keep doing what you do kid..

Butter
Its always a blast when you have Butter and Drew in the same house... Butter you can come home anytime I'm sure... Butter you done betting on mains I had my dollar ready..
Old 06-10-2008, 04:01 PM   #564
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by THeGame View Post
Its always a blast when you have Butter and Drew in the same house... Butter you can come home anytime I'm sure...
LOL!! Word. Nice run CHUCK!!! Congrats on your A-main Run. I'll be back up for the nats.

Butter
Old 06-10-2008, 04:10 PM   #565
Tech Adept

another capital classic wow it was a hot one i had a great time had a chance to meet alot of people as you can see (c whit#1) you have done it again people like you is what makes rc what it is today thanks for having the best track that i can race on at anytime and i like a shout out to ted x because no matter what main i am in he make me feel like i am in the A main and cwhit ill see you wednesday
Old 06-10-2008, 04:51 PM   #566
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

So what gas sedan was Cyrul running???
huskerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:53 PM   #567
Tech Elite

Josh was running an Xray NT1.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:09 PM   #568
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Corrado View Post
WOW!
Not even a mention, 2 races in a row.
You are correct Jamie, not even a mention
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #569
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze View Post
You are correct Jamie, not even a mention
Don't be so sensitive Sam!!!My head still hurts from the heat. Forgot to mention Nigel and Sam for the clutch setup. Oh and thanks for the drinks all week long...I think I was at the point of near dehydration!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 05:16 PM   #570
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamButter View Post
Josh was running an Xray NT1.

And so was the fourth place finisher who switched the night before, quickly found a setup and bumped up from the C main. Big congrats Chris L!!! The only gripe I have is that my advantage over you is now null and void.
Un-sponsored Shoutout: NexusRacing.com
*** 301 Raceway is my home away from Home ***
teamgp is offline   Reply With Quote