R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-10-2008, 09:49 AM   #541
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
Ok after a full day of rest where do I begin, I can't call out everyone or I will be here typing all day, but first of all to a few individuals Jasen,Doug and Melvin(tech). Ted(race director/announcer)man what can I say, but you are the man worth every penny, (oh I haven't payed you yet well in that case you need to step your game up),because all you did was run 230 racers for 4 days and finished on time even with delays. Mark Unrath, man you were a huge part in this race going off, I can't thank you enough for your time and effort. Mike Keely,Troy Woodson,Vincent Jackson and Garry I wouldn't be able do this thing without you guys, thank you.
For those of you that know me, you know that this has been my vision for along time and the thing that makes me do this are the smiles on everyones face, and everyone having a good time and nothing more. So I thank all that attended this weekend,and for putting on the show that you did and for your attitudes with which you came with and bearing with the heat wave that came thru the east coast.
Improvements for next year are being thought of already by Ted and I so we can try and make your racing experience better at 301 and trust me it will get better.
And last but certainly not least a shout out to 2 of the toughest people I now know Ryan and Randy Rhodes. One mentally and the other physically. Again I can't call out everyone but thank you all and I will be seeing you soon.

Chris Whitney
Christ,
Thanks for the Great Race! your race track is no.1, and only 1 word can describe it "AWESOME" , will be looking forward to the 1/8 scale Nationals in September this year.

Sam
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:00 AM   #542
Tech Adept

ONCE AGAIN A GREAT EVENT, THANKS TO THE CWHITS TIGHT KNIT CREW, YOU GUYS WORK HARD TO MAKE IT ALL COME TOGETHER, KEEP IT UP & GOOD LUCK. NO DOUBT THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO RC EVENTS. LOTS OF FUN, LOTS OF LAUGHS, LOTS OF BIG NAMES. ONLY COMPLAINT WAS THE WEATHER "140DEGREESONTHEPAVEMENT", AND THAT FREAKIN BOARD IN FRONT OF THE DRIVERS STAND THAT KEPT POPPING OUT IN FRONT OF ME. CHRIS YOU GOTA GET THAT FIXED.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:02 AM   #543
Tech Champion

Great race C-Whit and Crew. Ted, as always, a world class job announcing in a facility to match it. I want to thank also, John Hoffman and Shawn Patterson as well as my fellow Xray drivers for all of their help. Without Hoffman and Patterson, I would not have even been there to experience this, my first Capitol Classic.

Also, congrats to the TQers and Winners in each of the classes. The competition was just as hot as the temps, so props to all of you.

Looking forward to the 95 Showdown and next year's Classic just as much as the club races! Testing begins after I return from the Paved On-Road Nats for me to learn how to make run time on that huge track!
punkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #544
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to spenzalii

Chris and Co.,

Although I had the worst luck with my car ( 3 days and only running 7 laps?!?) and it was stupidly hot, it was an absolute blast. Getting 20+ rounds of world class racing through in time is a testament to all the hard work you guys put in, and I can't thank you enough. This should definitely establish 301 Raceway as THE place to be, now and in the years to come. Thanks to the crew (Bennett, 3Dee, DL, Melvin P, etc) for the help and support, Chris thanks for the bumper (I'll get that back to you as soon as I get back to the shop), Jason thanks for slinging that bada** paint (that didn't even get to see the track! Arg! ), Ted for the world class announcing (I see you trying to call an F1 race!) and everyone that came down and made the race the success it was.

Green green green!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 10:44 AM   #545
Tech Adept

Send a message via MSN to JRGTR
Default Awsome racing week!

Thanks to Chris, you are the man!!! exellent facilities,track ,everithing..
Thanks to the team mugen Usa, They treat us like part of the family,Thanks to all the P.R. team !!! andy thanks for the "taclan,taclan" help with my transmission jajaja..., thanks to Edgar, you remember how to fix a mugen jajaja and how to pit a MTX-4R jejeje... exelent job on pits edgar thanks, also to Juan "Mala mia el cambumbo" for helping me tuning the ninja and Murnan to have my crankshaft on time!!! Uriah exelent job! Javier thanks for the body jejeje, Mr. Swauger for the tire compound and suspenssion tip! I'll be reminding Zoby my carburator!!! Chuck, thanks for the hammer!!! jajaja...
Thanks to Felix "felo" Ortiz, to be my friend and like my brother on the hobby and my friend.
www.pitlanehobby.com
JRGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:26 PM   #546
Tech Apprentice

Hey Chris,

Thank you very much for a wonderful event. It is awesome. Although the weather is hot, but all and all the racing is fun and exciting. You have a great crew there to help on everything and they are very nice. Especially Dave (the Pit Police) Him and his son helps to organise the in and out of the pit very nicely, which is awesome.

Thank you very much. I will see you in September for the NAT.
Tornado Fuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:26 PM   #547
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to TeamButter

What a great race!!!! Big shout out to C-Whit, Ted X and the whole 301 crew. You guys have a world class facility and a world class guy pushing to make it better. C-whit..the water bottle trick was the funniest thing I have EVER seen. I just might have to steal it and try it at work. I know you are out of the spotlight now, but I think you got a place on TV!!!

Special Thanks to my Serpent Teammates (Paolo M, Gianni "Cuco" Giorgio, Roniel "arrastrado" Regalado, DJ "to be honest" Apolaro, Rafael "passed out" Angulo, Kenny "My car flew off the track" Camber, Dr.Ashton "are you smoking in my room Brinson" and last but not least Pete "mini-nips" Pepe for all the parts support.

I just might have to come up for the 1/8th nats!!

By the way, I can't believe I was wishing I was back in South Florida so I could cool down!!! My god that heat was RIDICULOUS!!!!

Chris and Ryan way to represent for FLA....

Randy-Glad to hear you are doing well. Your son is an incredible talent and showed some serious mental toughness. He laid it down for you. Hope to see you guys soon.

Congratulations to Ralph and Baby Drew..you guys are on it.

Butter

Last edited by TeamButter; 06-11-2008 at 04:56 PM.
TeamButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:45 PM   #548
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default cc

Chris:

Your the man! Thanks for the vision and putting your money and effort where your mouth is! I Remember being introduced to you a few years ago and you telling me your vision and thinking that wasn't possible. I'm glad your baby is off the ground and up and running, and successful!
nytaurean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:16 PM   #549
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

Congrats to all the winners
Awesome race C-Whit's see ya next year
Special thanks to my pitman Bobby Watson & Renato Dias for the great pit work. Joel Johnson,Toso,Atomic & most of all Jimmy Depree for the best advice the tip was very risky but worked flawless on the track car was dialed
Thanks again to all my sponsors
Kyosho america/Team Orion/Sirio Motors
Twister Tyres USA
Brooklyn Hobbies
Real Dental

Chasing the phantom 15/5.13 lapper thru the entire event hurts not getting it hopefully next year.
It was great to see all my fellow N.Y/Maryland racers & friends & hopefully will see ya again @ the Nationals
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:27 PM   #550
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamButter View Post
What a great race!!!! Big shout out to C-Whit, Ted X and the whole 301 crew. You guys have a world class facility and a world class guy pushing to make it better. C-whit..the water bottle trick was the funniest thing I have EVER seen. I just might have to steal it and try it at work. I know you are out of the spotlight now, but I think you got a place on TV!!!

Special Thanks to my Serpent Teammates (Paolo M, Gianni "Cuco" Giorgio, Roniel "arrastrado" Regalado, DJ "to be honest" Apolaro, Rafael "passed out" Angulo, Kenny "My car flew off the track" Camber and last but not least Pete "mini-nips" Pepe for all the parts support.

I just might have to come up for the 1/8th nats!!

By the way, I can't believe I was wishing I was back in South Florida so I could cool down!!! My god that heat was RIDICULOUS!!!!

Chris and Ryan way to represent for FLA....

Randy-Glad to hear you are doing well. Your son is an incredible talent and showed some serious mental toughness. He laid it down for you. Hope to see you guys soon.

Congratulations to Ralph and Baby Drew..you guys are on it.

Butter
WOW!
Not even a mention, 2 races in a row.
Jamie Corrado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:04 PM   #551
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to TeamButter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Corrado View Post
WOW!
Not even a mention, 2 races in a row.

Come on Jamie!! I gave you props for Kissimee on the thread. I did however forget to mention it at 301. A GIGANTIC shout out to Jamie Corrado and RB Products for the ponies yet again. Jamie came through with some serious HP at the Kissimee Race and he did it again for the classic. I think I even ran the same motor!!

Thanks for the motor and pipe Jamie. Good looking out as always. See you at 1/8th and Sedan nats.

Butter

P.S. Dinner on me at Nats.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:30 PM   #552
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamButter View Post
Come on Jamie!! I gave you props for Kissimee on the thread. I did however forget to mention it at 301. A GIGANTIC shout out to Jamie Corrado and RB Products for the ponies yet again. Jamie came through with some serious HP at the Kissimee Race and he did it again for the classic. I think I even ran the same motor!!

Thanks for the motor and pipe Jamie. Good looking out as always. See you at 1/8th and Sedan nats.

Butter

P.S. Dinner on me at Nats.
Damn, in CAPS and all that.
It was my pleasure and anytime you need a loaner give me a shout.
As a matter of fact, that engine has your name on it.
I will take you up on the dinner, I like to eat good.
Jamie Corrado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:35 PM   #553
Tech Adept

ty cris, sandra and 301 crew
BURATIS-SPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:39 PM   #554
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kwikvdub

I wasn't there but many of you that did real good should be giving out some BIG ASS Props to there pit man!!.......... Like Ralph Burch, without his Man in the pits, things could have been different. Congrats to all the Winners!!!

......So I will take the time to salute those in the trenches who have to put up with so much in the pits and in pit row. I feel ya!!........... The heat, the nonsense from others and trying your best at all times to put your Driver in a good spot........... You Guys Rock and in weather like this, let's pop open a cold one for your dedication........ CHEERS DREW ELLIS and the rest of ya'!!

Until then, Happy Racing!

TQRacing / 360 v2 RC Raceway / Team Downgrade Designs
Kwikvdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #555
Tech Apprentice

To Chris and the whole 301 crew: Thanks for a great event. That is how a big race is done right. I can't wait for next year. I also wanted to say how much Angel and I appreciated the new and improved restroom facility and the ice cream truck surprise delivery!
Chris, it was great battling with you in the mains, next year we'll try not to play the bump game as much though. Kevin.
Corally RDX Phi/Tekin RS 10.5
rankev11 is offline   Reply With Quote