R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 04-18-2008, 09:25 AM   #301
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via MSN to Pooh2

C-Whit and Crew, congrats on getting the race full. The way races have been looking these days.... U get 190 racers 2 come 2gether, WOW! It's not only cause of the track guys from all over r coming, u're really people dawg. All I can say is thanks.

"Since the Bible and the church are obviously mistaken in telling us where we came from, how can we trust them to tell us where we are going"?
Pooh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:34 AM   #302
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh2 View Post
C-Whit and Crew, congrats on getting the race full. The way races have been looking these days.... U get 190 racers 2 come 2gether, WOW! It's not only cause of the track guys from all over r coming, u're really people dawg. All I can say is thanks.
i feel the same keep it up
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:17 PM   #303
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rcfoolz

airline tickets bought, car reservation made.......can't get here fast enough!!!
rcfoolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:34 PM   #304
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh2 View Post
Pooh thank you for the kind words.
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:23 AM   #305
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by munrath View Post
Hey is anybody down for a Sonic Oreo shake

Once again thanks to all of the out of towners and locals that showed up this weekend. I'm glad I'm not the only one with RC issues. We probably had at least 30+ people who chilled out in the pits while we watched the rain poor down, but we had fun and made new friends.
hey Mark I thought you would of had enough of those shakes by now
Old 04-20-2008, 07:26 PM   #306
Tech Apprentice

Just wanted to through out a special thanks to CWhitt for all the hospitality, fun and work they put in on sat. Despite a huge amount of pollenation Chris worked the track and layed down grip for us Ohio boys to try and catch up on the layout. Beutifull facilty and track! Hats off to Vincent for a super challenging layout. Again thanks for a great time CW and to all the locals it was great to meet you all. Again thanks to CWitt for making me laugh on the DO SACK all weeikend LOL! See you at the Capitol!
Later CW
Chris DosEck
WC Multi NC!
CDSUPERPRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:06 PM   #307
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSUPERPRO View Post
Just wanted to through out a special thanks to CWhitt for all the hospitality, fun and work they put in on sat. Despite a huge amount of pollenation Chris worked the track and layed down grip for us Ohio boys to try and catch up on the layout. Beutifull facilty and track! Hats off to Vincent for a super challenging layout. Again thanks for a great time CW and to all the locals it was great to meet you all. Again thanks to CWitt for making me laugh on the DO SACK all weeikend LOL! See you at the Capitol!
Later CW
Chris DosEck
WC Multi NC!
Chris you are more than welcome and we thank you guys for making the trip down and bring some great competition, see you soon my friend. "dialed"
Old 04-20-2008, 08:34 PM   #308
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSUPERPRO View Post
Later CW
Chris DosEck
WC Multi NC!
Chris, it was good to meet you. Thanks for the tips and time.

C U in a couple weeks!
Un-sponsored Shoutout: NexusRacing.com
*** 301 Raceway is my home away from Home ***
teamgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:10 PM   #309
Tech Regular

bump
PNP HOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:56 PM   #310
Tech Elite

Default 301 video

Here is a video recorded during last years CC by our friends at Malacious RC. Thank you gentlemen for this fine footage. http://www.maliciousrc.com/301RaceWayHighDef.wmv
Old 04-26-2008, 01:04 AM   #311
Tech Fanatic

NICE FOOTAGE
61MPH TC??? Who's car was that?
Old 04-27-2008, 07:43 PM   #312
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rcfoolz

actualy, Ralph Burch had several at 62mph on the radar gun when I was running it. Looking forward to seeing speeds even faster, bringing the gun again this year!
Old 04-27-2008, 08:02 PM   #313
Tech Fanatic

Good to know... All I know is the touring cars are eventually going to have to get wider to handle all that power. They're getting faster and faster!!!
Old 04-27-2008, 08:33 PM   #314
Tech Regular

actually Ralph had done 64mph in the A-main when I radar him and he still holds the record for top speed at the track for tenth scale although Jamie Corrado had done 63 yesterday during qualifiers....Just so you all know the fastest 1/8 scale car was Chris Tossolini at 73mph during last years RC Pro Series with Vincent Jackson being the second fastest at 72mph
Old 04-28-2008, 10:07 AM   #315
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

well guys the time is getting near shine um up got to be the best race of the year stay tuned
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote