R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2008, 09:43 PM   #1
Tech Addict
 
bsmooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Rocklin, California
Posts: 630
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default team titan aluminum pulleys.

Does anyone know who the dealer is in the U.S. for these? Trying to find some for a Kyosho Evolva.

Racing Pulley 18T
For 1/8 On-Road Racing Car
Design for use in 1/8th On-Road Racing chassis, fits with Kyosho Evolva 05/M3,Mugen MRX-4X , Motonica-8.0R, weight same with original plastic pulley, but provide 3 times up durability,and with side dusty hole, you don't need to clean your pulley after running.

SPECIFICATION:

S3M 18T Belt Pulley
Weight:4.9g
Aluminum 7075-T6 Hard Coating.
Attached Thumbnails
team titan aluminum pulleys.-50326-1.jpg   team titan aluminum pulleys.-50318-1.jpg  
bsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:39 PM   #2
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Wylie,Texas
Posts: 68
Default

Hey bsmooth, I race for tittan products here in the US and they are carried by TMA distribution in 1000 W. Apache Trail Ste. 100B Apache Junction, AZ 85220 Ph:480-983-4016 Fax: 480-288-1231. I have these on my motonica and they are well made and durable. Check out all the other cool products that titan has to offer like there lola '05-06 bodies. They have a awsome selection of bodies and they make some killer tools aswell. Give Mr. Sam Felish the owner of TMA a call or email, he'll take good care of you man. Tell him I sent ya. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me. Also man, YB slow has some must have parts for most cars aswell so check his stuff out too.

Later
Scotty Barrera
__________________
Mugen Seiki
RB racing products
kopropo
Rocket sceince racing fuel
YBslow Inc
Scottyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:07 AM   #3
Tech Addict
 
bsmooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Rocklin, California
Posts: 630
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyoo View Post
Hey bsmooth, I race for tittan products here in the US and they are carried by TMA distribution in 1000 W. Apache Trail Ste. 100B Apache Junction, AZ 85220 Ph:480-983-4016 Fax: 480-288-1231. I have these on my motonica and they are well made and durable. Check out all the other cool products that titan has to offer like there lola '05-06 bodies. They have a awsome selection of bodies and they make some killer tools aswell. Give Mr. Sam Felish the owner of TMA a call or email, he'll take good care of you man. Tell him I sent ya. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me. Also man, YB slow has some must have parts for most cars aswell so check his stuff out too.

Later
Scotty Barrera
Thanks Scotty,
I sent him an email a few days ago. Do you know if He sells direct to the end user, or just through dealers?

Thanks for the help.

-Steve
bsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:37 PM   #4
Tech Master
 
JFCJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Cincinnati Area
Posts: 1,024
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Midshaft pulley

Has anyone tried any of these pulleys on the Serpent 960-08? I'm most interested in the front midshaft pulley.
__________________
* www.tsrcar.com * John's BSR Racing Tires * Serpent America * BOCA Bearings *
JFCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:43 PM   #5
Tech Champion
 
Team Kamikaze's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 我的名字是沈先生。我是中国人, 居住美国
Posts: 8,868
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFCJ View Post
Has anyone tried any of these pulleys on the Serpent 960-08? I'm most interested in the front midshaft pulley.
Serpent has it's own #SER909253
__________________
Home of the Kamikaze Driver's Development Program = guaranteed podium finish
Kamikaze Toys and Hobbies Inc.
Follow us here on Facebook!
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:45 PM   #6
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pacifica, Ca
Posts: 788
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

I ran my new set of Titan pulleys this weekend. They worked perfect. Stayed clean all day. Took my car apart today and no build up in the pulleys at all. Very nice product.
JASON MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:01 PM   #7
Tech Regular
 
Loveless's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Concrete vietnam
Posts: 453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASON MAC View Post
I ran my new set of Titan pulleys this weekend. They worked perfect. Stayed clean all day. Took my car apart today and no build up in the pulleys at all. Very nice product.
Hey Jason Mac i dont know what car u run the R or the X, can you give me the part #'s to the front pulleys so i can order a set thanks bro, i have the MRX4X kit...
__________________
AIRTRONICS/KEVLAR R.D./MUGEN FUEL/PARMA, CENTRAL BODIES/MUGEN SEIKI/PICCO ENGINES/JP ENGINES/ BELTRANS WHEELS AND HOBBIES, KAMIKAZI RACING.

"Free your mind, and your ass will follow"...
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 08:43 PM   #8
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pacifica, Ca
Posts: 788
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

26t #50326. 16t #50316. 20t #50320. 18t #50318.
JASON MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:58 AM   #9
Tech Master
 
JFCJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Cincinnati Area
Posts: 1,024
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Anyone with these pulleys going to the GLC? And have a midshaft pulley to sell?

James
__________________
* www.tsrcar.com * John's BSR Racing Tires * Serpent America * BOCA Bearings *
JFCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team Titan Canada TitanCA Canadian R/C Scene 0 09-21-2004 11:50 AM
Team Titan Racing formosa008 Nitro On-Road 4 04-02-2004 03:44 AM
Team Titan Racing formosa008 Electric On-Road 0 03-22-2004 08:38 AM
aluminum pulleys thefuzzclub Nitro On-Road 4 01-21-2004 07:32 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:16 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net