Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro Vs Electric

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitro ho
one ouestion AGAIN WHATS THE F1 OF RC 1,8 SC, 1/8 SC, 1/8 SC, not ELECTRIC, whats the fastest class of rcs 1/8 SC, 1/8 SC, pl dont fool yourself by saying CRAP.
i can take a guess that you are about 11 years old??
Old 01-23-2008, 09:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

one ouestion AGAIN WHATS THE F1 OF RC 1,8 SC, 1/8 SC, 1/8 SC, not ELECTRIC, whats the fastest class of rcs 1/8 SC, 1/8 SC, pl dont fool yourself by saying CRAP.
I understand your point but pound for pound electric holds the record on the drag strip and on the speed runs. Where's nitro's at? Yea, they run great on the course track, But nitro don't hold record's like electric does well at least not in r/c dragracing or the speed run challenge but hey what do I know I've been doing r/c's since I was 9 year's old now I'm 30 and still in the game...
Old 01-23-2008, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

bye the way, i dont think its wise u electric guys should race with nitros, because lets say if u guys get in an accident with them you will be the worst for wear.
the funniest thing is when i pass a nitro car on the straight they get so mad that they go as fast as they can trying to catch up that they forget to make the turn at the end of the straight and they break their car ( seen that too many times but its funny everytime!!!!)
Old 01-23-2008, 09:24 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
i can take a guess that you are about 11 years old??
I'm have too agree with you Marcos.J, these dudes just don't know, they need to do there research first before jumping out the window without a parachute...
Old 01-23-2008, 09:29 AM
Tech Addict

the funniest thing is when i pass a nitro car on the straight they get so mad that they go as fast as they can trying to catch up that they forget to make the turn at the end of the straight and they break their car ( seen that too many times but its funny everytime!!!!)
YEP!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by trjracing
I'm have too agree with you Marcos.J, these dudes just don't know, they need to do there research first before jumping out the window without a parachute...
i guess they like learning the hardway
Old 01-23-2008, 09:34 AM
Tech Addict

i guess they like learning the hardway
Old 01-23-2008, 09:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

tell me something kids( marcos, tjr racing) what r we talking about? the quarter mile or the bonnieville top speed runs? that just shows how uneducated u 2 guys are!!!! this thread is about circuit racing girls, please grow UP!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 09:37 AM
Tech Regular

r you 2 guys on the rag or what?
Old 01-23-2008, 09:39 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

All the claims by you guys are funny, all this money and nobody has a video camera to back it up?

I am not asking for video of a 1/10 scale st or tc, unless it is an unlimited nitro, i.e., one that is not being held to roar rules. You guys are running high end electric systems against a tc or st running a .12 lol, run against the same car with a big block.

So lets see some 1/8 scale onroad or truggies running against nitro. I have seen the buggy races, they look pretty evenly matched to me as far as power and speed, even including the fact that the nitro is limited on power by rules.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator

tell me something kids( marcos, tjr racing) what r we talking about? the quarter mile or the bonnieville top speed runs? that just shows how uneducated u 2 guys are!!!! this thread is about circuit racing girls, please grow UP!!!!!!!
?? i only race on the track i dont bash my car up and down the street. Go to a track and you will see for your self. Ive been talking about circuit racing (on the track). Maybe at the local trailer park they race up and down the streets , if thats the case i guess you beat my toy car
Old 01-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by badaml
All the claims by you guys are funny, all this money and nobody has a video camera to back it up?

I am not asking for video of a 1/10 scale st or tc, unless it is an unlimited nitro, i.e., one that is not being held to roar rules. You guys are running high end electric systems against a tc or st running a .12 lol, run against the same car with a big block.

So lets see some 1/8 scale onroad or truggies running against nitro. I have seen the buggy races, they look pretty evenly matched to me as far as power and speed, even including the fact that the nitro is limited on power by rules.
here is a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0QZZP5Uiis
Old 01-23-2008, 09:51 AM
Tech Addict

Well, I'll put it to you this way, since I see you such a nitro fan if you are in N.Y. we can set up a friendly race your nitro vs my electric you got 132ft. to prove yourself, also money talk's everything else walk's, so what's it going to be???. Sound's like you are catching feeling's about what is being said on this thread. TOO BAD!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 09:55 AM
Tech Regular

typical yankee, only knows how to go fast in a straight line , how sad.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:58 AM
Tech Addict

I normally go to the drag track and test my electrics, then I do street racing only when I get called out, I do own a few drag cars all electric. Right now I'm working on a few home built project cars. But I am mostly known for is making electric touring cars into dragcar sleepers and doing speed runs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.