R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2008, 06:12 PM   #211
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Milton,Canada
Posts: 429
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

thats marcos doing a ballet pose bokies!!!!!! bruce lee`s a real man, not like marcos
nitro ho is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:13 PM   #212
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,179
Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro ho View Post
yea bokies there u go bro!!!!, tell that small minded marcos the real deal guy!!!! that nitros r just way more fun than any tyco rc car
kids isnt it past you bed time?? dont you have to go to school tomorow??
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:14 PM   #213
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,179
Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro ho View Post
thats marcos doing a ballet pose bokies!!!!!! bruce lee`s a real man, not like marcos
wow you guys finally figured it out!! amazing!!
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:15 PM   #214
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Milton,Canada
Posts: 429
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

hey marcos i just heard your mom telling u to take the lights off!!!!! its 8.15pm, 15 minutes past your bed time!!!your in trouble guy
nitro ho is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:16 PM   #215
Tech Elite
 
streetracer745's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,291
Send a message via AIM to streetracer745
Default

you say its the people like me who run both nitro and electric that are the scums? well maybe some of us dont go travel the world to see rc because in fact, we do have lives and dont spend the whole time dealing with rc and traveling the world to see s**t about them. its the dick heads like you that no one likes and no one wants on the forums. sure you might give "great" advice or something, but your such an a** that no one wants to hear it from you. you grow up.
__________________
89% of Revos are racers. If your Revo can out-bash and out-run a Savage, put this in your sig.

SMOKE TIRES, NOT DRUGS

46.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot and have no real value or truth.
streetracer745 is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:21 PM   #216
Suspended
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 42
Default

Ohhh !! by the way , look at your post number 15K plus , man you really are one of those junk food eater that spend 24 hours in front of PC that i mentioned in my previous post... Theres more evidence... I know that reality hurts Bruce... I'll be easy on you if you show me some of your Ballet move ... Ohh by the way Fat are you? its so unusual that you like using a skinny looking "IT" doing the weird pose as a Avatar... Damn you confused me hard out...
Bokies is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:21 PM   #217
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,179
Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro ho View Post
hey marcos i just heard your mom telling u to take the lights off!!!!! its 8.15pm, 15 minutes past your bed time!!!your in trouble guy
Hey buddy you can joke all you want but i draw the line at making fun of peoples moms!! its all fun and games but dont make comments about my mom, IP address are easy to track
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:23 PM   #218
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,179
Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokies View Post
Ohhh !! by the way , look at your post number 15K plus , man you really are one of those junk food eater that spend 24 hours in front of PC that i mentioned in my previous post... Theres more evidence... I know that reality hurts Bruce... I'll be easy on you if you show me some of your Ballet move ... Ohh by the way Fat are you? its so unusual that you like using a skinny looking "IT" doing the weird pose as a Avatar... Damn you confused me hard out...
kids I guess you guys have nothing better to do in the trailer park do you
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:24 PM   #219
Suspended
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetracer745 View Post
you say its the people like me who run both nitro and electric that are the scums? well maybe some of us dont go travel the world to see rc because in fact, we do have lives and dont spend the whole time dealing with rc and traveling the world to see s**t about them. its the dick heads like you that no one likes and no one wants on the forums. sure you might give "great" advice or something, but your such an a** that no one wants to hear it from you. you grow up.


Ohh That hurts, i can see the tears in your eyes while your typing..
Bokies is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:26 PM   #220
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Milton,Canada
Posts: 429
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

hey kid marcos!! if u were smart, as u say u r, maybe you would know that i was being sarcastic!!!! i wasnt making fun of your mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i was just implying that you r a kid, and u have to go to sleep, because u r a KID<KID<KID
nitro ho is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:27 PM   #221
Tech Elite
 
streetracer745's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,291
Send a message via AIM to streetracer745
Default

oh yeh i spend 24 hours on the computer a day. other than those 23.5 that i spend in the shop or at work... now tell me man. honestly. does it make you feel better to talk big and bad online? is it cause your a punk who cant in real life? i mean there are places you can go to get treated man. i think you need it
__________________
89% of Revos are racers. If your Revo can out-bash and out-run a Savage, put this in your sig.

SMOKE TIRES, NOT DRUGS

46.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot and have no real value or truth.
streetracer745 is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:28 PM   #222
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,179
Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro ho View Post
hey kid marcos!! if u were smart, as u say u r, maybe you would know that i was being sarcastic!!!! i wasnt making fun of your mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i was just implying that you r a kid, and u have to go to sleep, because u r a KID<KID<KID
i guess you are correct i misread the post I guess my very young age is showing
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:28 PM   #223
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,179
Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetracer745 View Post
oh yeh i spend 24 hours on the computer a day. other than those 23.5 that i spend in the shop or at work... now tell me man. honestly. does it make you feel better to talk big and bad online? is it cause your a punk who cant in real life? i mean there are places you can go to get treated man. i think you need it
is called keyboard courage
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:29 PM   #224
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Milton,Canada
Posts: 429
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

thats the first intelligent thing marcos said in A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!
nitro ho is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 06:31 PM   #225
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Milton,Canada
Posts: 429
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

now go to bed marcos, your mom said your grounded!!!!!!
nitro ho is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LOOKING TO BUY RC NITRO TRUCKS, CARS, BUGGYS, ELECTRIC OR NITRO CASH IN HAND jd267 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 26 09-06-2008 12:25 PM
Nitro Vs Electric stoptherockets3 Electric On-Road 2 01-23-2008 06:01 AM
ct rc nitro or electric jombo Nitro Off-Road 2 01-14-2008 08:23 AM
WTTF: mini electric or nitro (nitro perfered) and also looking at all nitro deals.... xxx-ntad2 racer R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 04-25-2007 07:53 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:02 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net