R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 09:37 AM   #196
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to streetracer745

dont worry you will know when they pass you. yes this is the "nitro" thread, but its a friendly argument about who likes what better. relax on it. since your such a diehard nitro jerk just dont come on here. im sure everyone else trying to enjoy this thread will agree with that.

SMOKE TIRES, NOT DRUGS

46.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot and have no real value or truth.
Old 01-26-2008, 09:51 AM   #197
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetracer745 View Post
dont worry you will know when they pass you. yes this is the "nitro" thread, but its a friendly argument about who likes what better. relax on it. since your such a diehard nitro jerk just dont come on here. im sure everyone else trying to enjoy this thread will agree with that.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:39 PM   #198
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm not enjoying this thread. It's pointsless and a waste of what little brain cells I have left.

And yet, I still come back...

MINO Racing
Old 01-26-2008, 05:29 PM   #199
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to streetracer745

well if you keep coming back you obviously arent using those few braincells. you a nitro guy im guessing? those fumes can get to you... trust me im one of them too...

SMOKE TIRES, NOT DRUGS

46.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot and have no real value or truth.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:25 AM   #200
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by badaml View Post
The quick easy way to settle the debate would be for ROAR to have an unlimited class, plus I think it would be entertaining for everyone. No limit on the brushless set up, and no limit on the tank or engine size for nitro. I would be curious to see how a brushless with a large capacity lipo pack would do in a truggy against a .28 or .32 with a 250 cc or larger tank?
And to have the race on a track, over say 30 minutes.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:48 PM   #201
Suspended

This electric guys are bunch of kids... Its shows why , they dislike nitro and they have their own thread but they like hanging around in the nitro thread and dominates the post... Nitro guys knows better and did not fuel up the debate and not to argue with the kids because their brain are still immature... Look, all these guys that making comment about their "poofy" electric cars can knock off a 1/8 nitro car are dreamers.... I traveled alot overseas to race in a meeting that races both EP & GP in same event but yep to see a EP cars beat a Nitro 1/10 or 1/8 lap & Race times in an international standard track... Perhaps this guys are racing against nitro in a real "baby" track like their brains... Europe and Asia are the biggest RC countries and they know not to compare both....Perhaps this pewee brain guys needs to get out of their little stinking town and face the reality... (or maybe they couldnt afford to get out of their town because they spend all their money on Pizza , Burgers,Fizzy drinks and all the junk food by spending all their time in front of PC giving B*** S**t advice to new guys ...These are the guys that gives alot of advice in the forum but couldnt even drive properly..

The Electric guys that pretent to like both and making comments like " I like both or i owned both , they have their plus & minus " but they end up saying:mad electric will win in the race. They need to be lined up and shot , these guys are worst than the Kids brain i mentioned above, they are the scums in this hobby or sport , the back stabber , the snake and so on.... You guys grow up and loose weight and drop the junk food habit , its already interferring with your thinking..

Last edited by Bokies; 01-27-2008 at 03:54 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 01-27-2008, 03:48 PM   #202
Suspended

Last edited by Bokies; 01-27-2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Double post
Old 01-27-2008, 03:49 PM   #203
Suspended

sorry double post
Old 01-27-2008, 03:51 PM   #204
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokies View Post
This electric guys are bunch of kids... Its shows why , they dislike nitro and they have their own thread but they like hanging around in the nitro thread and dominates the post... Nitro guys knows better and did not fuel up the debate and not to argue with the kids because their brain are still immature... Look, all these guys that making comment about their "poofy" electric cars can knock off a 1/8 nitro car are dreamers.... I traveled alot overseas to race in a meeting that races both EP & GP in same event but yep to see a EP cars beat a Nitro 1/10 or 1/8 lap & Race times in an international standard track... Perhaps this guys are racing against nitro in a real "baby" track like their brains... Europe and Asia are the biggest RC countries and they know not to compare both....Perhaps this pewee brain guys needs to get out of their little stinking town and face the reality... (or maybe they couldnt afford to get out of their town because they spend all their money on Pizza , Burgers,Fizzy drinks and all the junk food because their in front of PC giving B*** S**t advice to new guys ...These are the guys that gives alot of advice in the forum but couldnt even drive properly..

The Electric guys that pretent to like both and making comments like " I like both or i owned both , they have their plus & minus " but they end up saying:mad electric will win in the race. They need to be lined up and shot , these guys are worst than the Kids brain i mentioned above, they are the scums in this hobby or sport , the back stabber , the snake and so on.... You guys grow up and loose weight and drop the junk food habit , its already interferring with your thinking..
ROTFLMAO
Old 01-27-2008, 04:02 PM   #205
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
ROTFLMAO

Evidence of why i think your a "poofy or part Shiela" Whos that in your Avatar ? a younger Bruce Lee wearing a Red fancy dinner dress... Sorry mate im just curious...
Old 01-27-2008, 05:46 PM   #206
Super Moderator

Quote:
Evidence of why i think your a "poofy or part Shiela" Whos that in your Avatar ? a younger Bruce Lee wearing a Red fancy dinner dress... Sorry mate im just curious...
if you have to ask you don't deserve to know
Old 01-27-2008, 06:06 PM   #207
Suspended

Quote:
if you have to ask you don't deserve to know

Hahahahahaha!!! Evidence keeps adding up... I expect to hear that kind of response from a teenage girl ... If your a real man you answer it straight like No!! , Yes!! or F*** Y** , but then again your not one.... Evidence dont lie... Looks like Bruce Lee doing the Ballet Pose to me... Lol

Last edited by Bokies; 01-27-2008 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Wrong
Old 01-27-2008, 06:09 PM   #208
Super Moderator

Quote:
Hahahahahaha!!! Evidence keeps adding up... I expect to hear that kind of response from a teenager girl ... If your a real man you answer it straight like No!! , Yes!! or F*** Y** , but then again your not one.... Evidence dont lie... Looks like Bruce Lee doing the Ballet Pose to me... Lol
you crack me up every post is showing your ignorance

you would know about a ballet pose wouldnt you
Old 01-27-2008, 06:10 PM   #209
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

yea bokies there u go bro!!!!, tell that small minded marcos the real deal guy!!!! that nitros r just way more fun than any tyco rc car
Old 01-27-2008, 06:12 PM   #210
Suspended

Quote:
you crack me up every post is showing you ignorance

you would know about a ballet pose wouldnt you

No i dont , do you mind showing me little split move Poofy..Hahahaha ,
Closed Thread