R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   2nd Annual International Grand Prix (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/200003-2nd-annual-international-grand-prix.html)

Doug M 01-10-2008 12:18 PM

2nd Annual International Grand Prix

2nd Annual International Grand Prix
Homestead Miami, Florida
March 27-28-29

Homestead RC Raceway is pleased to announce we will host the 2nd Annual International Grand Prix again at the famous Homestead Miami Speedway. This event will be for .12 Sedan Touring Cars and 1/8 Scale 4WD Open Cars.

At the same time Homestead Miami Speedway will be hosting the season opening race event for the Indy Racing League called the Speed Jam 300. The support events will be the Rolex Sports Car race and the Indy Pro Series car race. This is going to be an action packed, wild and exciting 3 days with full scale car racing and radio control car racing happening at the same site!

More details and a race entry forms will be released very soon! Make sure to make plans now for a fantastic racing experience!

Deebs 01-10-2008 01:32 PM

Cool - I had a great time at this event last year! I'll definately try and make it again this year

GMartinez 01-10-2008 01:38 PM

Doug what Hotels in the area you would recommend

gesser26 01-10-2008 04:26 PM

Is it March yet? Oh thats right we have the WinterNationals first. LOL
Never to early to start planning.
Greg Esser

Doug M 01-11-2008 10:29 AM

inactive hyper link.

Doug M 01-11-2008 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by GMartinez (Post 4060142)
Doug what Hotels in the area you would recommend

For hotels near the Homestead Miami Speedway you can use the link below. The address of the Speedway is 1 Speedway Blvd, Homestead FL 33035.

http://www.sidestep.com/hotels

Racers who plan on attending this event will want to book their rooms early. This is a big weekend for the Homestead Miami Speedway. IRL Race Teams, International Sports Car teams, spectatators and tourists will be filling up the rooms quickly.

Doug M 01-11-2008 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Deebs (Post 4060117)
Cool - I had a great time at this event last year! I'll definately try and make it again this year

That's great! We hope to see both you and Mike at this exciting event.

Doug M 01-21-2008 04:47 PM

Sorry, the wrong file was attached.:cry:

Doug M 01-25-2008 01:10 PM

Entry Form

1 Attachment(s)
The entry form for the 2nd Annual International Grand Prix is available for download. For more info visit WWW.HomesteadRCRaceway.com or e-mail [email protected] with questions.

kyoshokidd 01-25-2008 01:17 PM

me and my dad are going to try and come to this race

Tommy D

Doug M 01-25-2008 01:53 PM

5 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by kyoshokidd (Post 4116905)
me and my dad are going to try and come to this race

Tommy D

We would love to have you and your dad come down to race with us.

Here are some pictures from last years event. It was off the hook sick! I hope you are old enough to enjoy some of the finest rear end work around.

robert maestrey 01-25-2008 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Doug M (Post 4117033)
We would love to have you and your dad come down to race with us.

Here are some pictures from last years event. It was off the hook sick! I hope you are old enough to enjoy some of the finest rear end work around.

which ones Knock:lol::lol::lol::p

Doug M 01-27-2008 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by robert maestrey (Post 4117034)
which ones Knock:lol::lol::lol::p

:cry::cry::cry: You are too funny my friend! Nok is out of the country and way to shy for public photos...........:lol::lol::lol:

jrice 01-31-2008 01:16 PM

entry in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see ya all next week in ft myers

doug will have flyers at the WINTERNATS to enter for this race.

It should be great. the RED CUP RACING TEAM will be there in FULL FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug M 01-31-2008 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by jrice (Post 4136127)
entry in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see ya all next week in ft myers

doug will have flyers at the WINTERNATS to enter for this race.

It should be great. the RED CUP RACING TEAM will be there in FULL FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be glad you entered the Int'l Grand Prix. This race is going to be great! Especially since the founding member of Red Cup Racing Team will be attending.:cool:

See you next week at the Winter Nat's!