R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 04-14-2008, 08:46 AM   #196
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I have to say Thank you very Much to Kevin , Greg M. & Kyosho , For Putting together a great race event. Mother Nature May Have Won the A-MAin, But I had a Fun Time Bumping Up out of the Semies , Wished we could have ran the A's. Richard Fox & Greg M. Thanks for the Great pit work . & Ron Atomic For the Pep talk TO help Keep My Miserable Friday & Sat, From getting to me. Thanks To Maxy For the Great Fuel . Raf. A. I'm Glad we can Laugh About our Qualifiers Hope to see you down in Ft. Myers.
MHarrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:37 AM   #197
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Kevin and Greg......many thanks for a great event as always at the K Raceway. Although I had an annoying problem with my 2nd gear stripping every single run (11 gears all together), I had a great time. Alot more knowledgable after this weekend. Problem was finally fixed after qual's, but by then I should have had the presence of mind to change con rod.

Thanks to everyone who offered some sort of help, advice and support with my car.

Guy
Mark
Joe
Vincent
DJ
Toso
Andrew Ellis (Via phone)
Jamie
Drew Ellis's uncle who's name I forgot. (My Apologies) But you guys are great.
Melvin for the good laughs.

Till next time.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:37 AM   #198
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 102 (98%+)

Thanks to the KRaceway crew for putting on a great race! It was good to meet the faces behind the rctech screen names! Special thanks to George Martinez for helping with pitting for the Evolution crew. Marcos Moten for a memorable 5 minute battle on the track! It was awesome going door to door with you for the entire run! Congrats on your main win! Chris Whitney it was great to meet you and the entire 301 Raceway team. Looking forward to racing at your track! Thanks to Ted and Kevin for a exciting racing weekend. The announcing by Ted was as good as it gets!!!

Larry "evostyle" Stone
Old 04-14-2008, 10:08 AM   #199
Tech Rookie

Talking Thanks to Everyone for Attending

On behalf of Kyosho I'd like to thank everyone for attending this year's US Open. Unfortunately the rain got us. I'd like to thank Kevin for all his hard work getting the track prepared and Ted for organizing the timing and scoring and keeping us entertained on the PA. I'd like to thank all the guys from S&S raceway for bringing their IGT cars and showing us racing can take place on a damp track. That was fun to watch and l look forward to double the entries in that class next year.

Kevin, Ted and I kicked around a lot of ideas for next year to make the event even better. I hope to see you all there again.

PS. Thanks to Atomic and Jimmy & Scott Deprez for getting me on the track and up to speed! It was nice to get out of the office and dust off the transmitter.

...Joel
Joel Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:23 AM   #200
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evostyle View Post
Thanks to the KRaceway crew for putting on a great race! It was good to meet the faces behind the rctech screen names! Special thanks to George Martinez for helping with pitting for the Evolution crew. Marcos Moten for a memorable 5 minute battle on the track! It was awesome going door to door with you for the entire run! Congrats on your main win! Chris Whitney it was great to meet you and the entire 301 Raceway team. Looking forward to racing at your track! Thanks to Ted and Kevin for a exciting racing weekend. The announcing by Ted was as good as it gets!!!

Larry "evostyle" Stone
It was nice meeting you & the crew look forward to seeing you guys @ other races. last time I was in St louis was like 9 years ago my favorite place was Banana Joe's Hopefully it's still there
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:35 AM   #201
Tech Adept

Default k raceway

Had a great weekend at the races,will do this again next year.
Thanks k raceway crew for putting on another great race.....
Special thanks to George Martinez for all the help getting my GT running at top form,too bad for the choice I made on the tires..

Thanks George......

George give me a call at the office if you have the time...

SPONSORS RIO DENTAL IPANEMA RACING PROD.
HUMMERH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:41 AM   #202
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by petevette View Post
Hey guys, I have been out of on road racing for a while. I just heard on liverc that the announcer said that Paolo was asking all serpent drivers to report for a group picture. Is Paolo running the Serpent shop now? I was under the impression he was invovled with Mugen.
Paolo is the owner of SERPENT USA.
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:11 PM   #203
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Nice run guys. Too bad the weather kept the final from being exciting. I bet it would have been a great race. Congrats to all the winners.

MMR Direct Minneapolis World Class Indoor Race Facility.
On Road and Off Road racing year round.

www.molzermoweryracing.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MMR/160679913944205?__req=9

Check out You Tube mmrswracing. Every qualifier and every main uploaded at the end of every race day.
ammdrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:34 PM   #204
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to TeamButter

A big thanks goes out to Kevin and the entire K Raceway crew for a great event. Being an electric only racer this was a WHOLE NEW ball game!! I had a blast and I hope to see everyone out at some more nitro events.

I want to thank my sponsors, Serpent, Ko Propo, Maxy's fuel for their support and a huge THANK YOU to my Serpent teammates: Gianni, Roniel ( no boo for you...you're a 5) D.J and Paolo for all their help. I know they had to deal with me asking a million and one questions!! LOL!!

Raf- Let's watch the UFC fight!! LOL!!

Butter
Old 04-14-2008, 01:06 PM   #205
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default K Raceway

Thank you Kevin for all of the support at another flawless open event!! Great racing with everybody and what a shame with the rainout. Everybody was geared up for the A final!! Looking in the pits you could tell that there were going to be some consistent mid 17's and very low 18's. Thanks Serpent USA for the support. Shout out goes to Paolo, DJ, Gianni, Ashton, MAXY, Butter, Rafael, Guy Hood for the laughs on and off the track,Shawn Davis, Duwhan Lee, Dennison, Luke for the push Jamie Corrado for the engine advice, and last but not least TED X!! Great event guys and can't wait to see everyone at the Capital, I95, GLC and all of the other great events.
RC AMERICA, HUDY, XRAY, Nexus Racing, Desoto Racing, 301 Raceway(RIP). XRAY T4/NT1 coming for that #1 spot!! AKA-Melvin Aulston
Racer Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:36 PM   #206
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamButter View Post
A big thanks goes out to Kevin and the entire K Raceway crew for a great event. Being an electric only racer this was a WHOLE NEW ball game!! I had a blast and I hope to see everyone out at some more nitro events.

I want to thank my sponsors, Serpent, Ko Propo, Maxy's fuel for their support and a huge THANK YOU to my Serpent teammates: Gianni, Roniel ( no boo for you...you're a 5) D.J and Paolo for all their help. I know they had to deal with me asking a million and one questions!! LOL!!

Raf- Let's watch the UFC fight!! LOL!!

Butter
Butter Good run hope to see ya out there @ the track again See ya soon
Old 04-14-2008, 02:45 PM   #207
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I'd like to thank Kevin and Greg for providing a great track, it's my unofficial home track.

Thanks to my ATL team mates for keeping me focused after stripping 9 second gears. Big Jeff, Danny and Kieth Sawyer, Demetrius Blount, Frank Sosobee, and Mr. Murnan. You guys are great

Chris Whitney and the crew for all the setup help. Shawn Davis you da man!!

Mr. Evostyle and Gmartinez thanks for the door 2 door, bumper 2 bumper racing. It was fun. We must do that again sometime.
Tires>>> I don't know yet
quietstorm76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:53 PM   #208
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to TeamButter

George-thanks alot man!!! Lots of fun but I have ALOT to learn!! Good run with your tweaked car!!! LOL!!!

Also, I wanted to thank Jamie Corrado for hooking me up with some sick ponies!! Thank you Jamie!!!

Butter
Old 04-14-2008, 05:04 PM   #209
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietstorm76 View Post
I'd like to thank Kevin and Greg for providing a great track, it's my unofficial home track.

Thanks to my ATL team mates for keeping me focused after stripping 9 second gears. Big Jeff, Danny and Kieth Sawyer, Demetrius Blount, Frank Sosobee, and Mr. Murnan. You guys are great

Chris Whitney and the crew for all the setup help. Shawn Davis you da man!!

Mr. Evostyle and Gmartinez thanks for the door 2 door, bumper 2 bumper racing. It was fun. We must do that again sometime.
Next year Marcos it will be twice as fun
Old 04-14-2008, 05:05 PM   #210
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamButter View Post
George-thanks alot man!!! Lots of fun but I have ALOT to learn!! Good run with your tweaked car!!! LOL!!!

Also, I wanted to thank Jamie Corrado for hooking me up with some sick ponies!! Thank you Jamie!!!

Butter
All those years racing electric got me use to it