Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thunder Tiger TS-4N

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2001, 01:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Cool Thunder Tiger TS-4N

I can't believe that the guys at www.acehobby.com done away with the forum archives for this car. It had such a wealth of information, and in one full swoop, they've removed it all, and started from scratch again.

What i'd like to find out initially off fellow TS-4N drivers is, whether or not Thunder Tiger has released, as a pack, the required parts for the 'rear-end mod' which stiffens things up, to allow a 'less-bumpy' drive 'round corners at high speed?

Also, i'd like to know if there are any guys out there seeing any TS-4Ns in A-mains, or racing competitively at all for that matter. Here in Sydney Australia, i've really only seen 2 or 3 other guys with TS-4Ns racing.
Old 12-19-2001, 08:16 PM
Tech Rookie

Just before they shut down the forum, some one said there was a factory hop up coming for the rearend. I believe it was someone in OZ that was using it. I haven't heard anything else about it here in the US.
My TS4n is new to me, my winter project. So I won't be running it till next summer.
Old 12-20-2001, 08:40 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

A buddy of mine just sarted working for Thunder Tiger Ace Hobbies, and they have moved their headquarters to Cali. Look for big things to come from them.
Old 01-01-2002, 12:52 AM
Tech Adept

Are these car any good? Like engine and part finishing.
Old 01-03-2002, 03:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking

The forum is up and running at Ace Hobby. The forum isn't real active, so everyone come over and help change that.
www.Acehobby.com
Old 01-04-2002, 04:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi

I am trying to do a gear ratio chart

can anyone tell em what the INTERNAL ration of the car is and what pinions and spur gears are available for it

Thanks