gianni
ciao
satellite.....hahahah...como estas
Old 01-31-2008, 04:50 PM   #62
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert maestrey View Post
Hey Robert, get your K Crew to the track. You will really enjoy the new Homestead!!!!
Paolo M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 05:31 PM   #63
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paolo M View Post
Hey Robert, get your K Crew to the track. You will really enjoy the new Homestead!!!!
Paolo ive been out there before and yes you are right I do enjoy it all the guys out there are doing a great job and the track looks and feels great....ill be out there saturday...ill see if any of the others will like to come
Old 01-31-2008, 10:36 PM   #64
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert maestrey View Post
whatssssssssssss !!!!! bien pana y tu..

see you
gianni
serpentmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:13 AM   #65
Tech Master

Below are a few pictures of the Feb 2nd race day winners at Homestead RC Raceway.

1. Robert Maestrey winner of A-Main.
2. Marco Blum winner of B-Main.
3. Gianni Giorgio, wasTop Qualifier.
Attached Thumbnails
Homestead r/c Raceway-img_1280.jpg   Homestead r/c Raceway-img_1279.jpg   Homestead r/c Raceway-img_1282.jpg  
Doug M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:48 PM   #66
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

hey whats up is the track going to be open this weekend??? saturday?? im pretty much set with my inferno gt i just gotta drop the servos in and im good to go i plan on testing out the car just to see if it runs right with the clutch system on wensday night at FIU

Oh and i 4got i picked up a OS 21 VZR motor for dirt cheap last week i was thinkngi of testing it out on the track since ill get more fuel economy off a 21 and i dont got any other car that i could drop a 21 onroad motor in

any of u guys messed with one off these suckers?? i heard they lacked serouse RPM
Old 02-05-2008, 06:12 AM   #67
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamizFinest View Post
hey whats up is the track going to be open this weekend??? saturday?? im pretty much set with my inferno gt i just gotta drop the servos in and im good to go i plan on testing out the car just to see if it runs right with the clutch system on wensday night at FIU

Oh and i 4got i picked up a OS 21 VZR motor for dirt cheap last week i was thinkngi of testing it out on the track since ill get more fuel economy off a 21 and i dont got any other car that i could drop a 21 onroad motor in

any of u guys messed with one off these suckers?? i heard they lacked serouse RPM
Homestead RC Raceway will be open on Friday and Saturday. Both days will be free test and tune days for the people who will be racing at the Ft. Myers Winternats next week and anyone else who would like to check out the facility.

Good luck on testing your OS 21 VZR. I'm not familiar with this engine, but I know OS usually makes pretty good stuff.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:17 PM   #68
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug M View Post
Below are a few pictures of the Feb 2nd race day winners at Homestead RC Raceway.

1. Robert Maestrey winner of A-Main.
2. Marco Blum winner of B-Main.
3. Gianni Giorgio, wasTop Qualifier.
Great job on the TQ Gianni. Good luck at the winternats!

Later
Gael
Gael L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:28 PM   #69
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa G View Post
Great job on the TQ Gianni. Good luck at the winternats!

Later
Gael

thank you a lot my friend.....

see you
gianni
serpentmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:15 AM   #70
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to badKarma Send a message via Yahoo to badKarma

what are you the fastest bodies tested on this track?? Protoform Stratus 3.1? Kawahara Lexus IS250? anyone?
badKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:02 PM   #71
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by badKarma View Post
what are you the fastest bodies tested on this track?? Protoform Stratus 3.1? Kawahara Lexus IS250? anyone?
The 3.1 seems to be the fast body for this track at the moment.

I saw Serpent testing a prototype sedan body. They would have shattered official race day records while testing. A couple of different drivers turned 13.1 second laps with this body that is under development.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:21 PM   #72
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

hopefully ill be out there this week satruday,

tomorrow im fire up the MACH 427 motor and see if all the clutch system is working right for now ima take my 427 since ive had the motor since new and i broke it in and i know it has no issues i wanna go and have a good time at homestead not be in the pit table all day, ill test out the VZR on a later date at tropical park or something

thanks for the info guys

PS i got a nova mega 15 big block evo 4 in my house i havent used in 4 ever i bought it from john rodriguez a long time ago i wonder how it would hold up in the inferno gt, with its 125CC tank id prolly pit very little
Old 02-07-2008, 06:06 AM   #73
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamizFinest View Post
hopefully ill be out there this week satruday,

tomorrow im fire up the MACH 427 motor and see if all the clutch system is working right for now ima take my 427 since ive had the motor since new and i broke it in and i know it has no issues i wanna go and have a good time at homestead not be in the pit table all day, ill test out the VZR on a later date at tropical park or something

thanks for the info guys

PS i got a nova mega 15 big block evo 4 in my house i havent used in 4 ever i bought it from john rodriguez a long time ago i wonder how it would hold up in the inferno gt, with its 125CC tank id prolly pit very little
Homestead RC Raceway hopes you can come out and play on Saturday.

Putting the big block 15 in your inferno gt could be an interesting project. Do you think the engine will be able to perform in a much heavier vehicle? I suspect the clutch setting, pipe and gearing would be crucial to get good performance.
Old 02-07-2008, 06:48 AM   #74
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug M View Post
Homestead RC Raceway hopes you can come out and play on Saturday.

Putting the big block 15 in your inferno gt could be an interesting project. Do you think the engine will be able to perform in a much heavier vehicle? I suspect the clutch setting, pipe and gearing would be crucial to get good performance.
hi doug,
the track looks awesome and i cant wait to try it out. i will be out of town this weekend but the next time you guys have practice/race i will be there.
joe
Joe Chaplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:41 AM   #75
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemugen View Post
hi doug,
the track looks awesome and i cant wait to try it out. i will be out of town this weekend but the next time you guys have practice/race i will be there.
joe
Joe, we would like for you to join us at Homestead RC Raceway.

We are having our free test and tune, today and Saturday, for the racers getting ready for the Winternats or for anyone who wants to check out the facility. The Raceway will be closed this Sunday the 10th and next Saturday the 16th. The Raceway will be open for practice on Sunday the 17th.

You can go to www.homesteadrcraceway.com and click on TRACK CALENDAR for the Raceway's February and March schedule. Hope to see you soon!