R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 12-26-2007, 05:31 PM   #16
Tech Initiate

Default Ntc3

Just speaking from my own experience, when I changed from NTC3 to MTX4, I noticed a pretty big change in the way I drove. Seemed to me that the 4 took the corners better and, (I know there's a LOT of guys out there that will disagree, ) but I didn't seem to hit the boards as much. I personaly am happier driving the MTX4, I'm not repairing it as often as my NTC3. I do plan on passing it down to 1 of my sons though because it's still a very fun car to drive.

Thanks to Rich, Garen, Scott, Danny, Boris and Al.
rustyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 05:36 PM   #17
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Wink

All the people I knew who race a NTC3 was always fixing the diff or something on the car and they went and got a V1RRR and never look back.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:12 PM   #18
Tech Initiate

Send a message via MSN to Fabian K

Hi, everybody,

i would like to give a tip on NTC3 , I am very glad with this car that gave a national championship in my country, so for ho wants to try

go on Associated website a check my setup listed later this you also can release both sway bars front and rear and change the shock oils(both front and rear) from 50wt to 60wt will be a great setup for the car , on exaust system i liked more the stock dual chamber pipe with header cut 5,0 mm
instead the worlds prototype i used with best results later than our nationals

if you have a track with lot of traction (traction roling) you can try put the 4 schocks on outside hole on shock towers front and rear and put again the swaybars on the car flat position(softest) on front and on rear you can try a 2,0 mm sway bar

i always used 54/48 21/27 gears 99,9% of the tracks

and used a mugen centax clucht

i hope this helps,

Fabian Kaloustian - Brazil
Fabian K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:22 AM   #19
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Questions??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian K View Post
Hi, everybody,

i would like to give a tip on NTC3 , I am very glad with this car that gave a national championship in my country, so for ho wants to try

go on Associated website a check my setup listed later this you also can release both sway bars front and rear and change the shock oils(both front and rear) from 50wt to 60wt will be a great setup for the car , on exaust system i liked more the stock dual chamber pipe with header cut 5,0 mm
instead the worlds prototype i used with best results later than our nationals

if you have a track with lot of traction (traction roling) you can try put the 4 schocks on outside hole on shock towers front and rear and put again the swaybars on the car flat position(softest) on front and on rear you can try a 2,0 mm sway bar

i always used 54/48 21/27 gears 99,9% of the tracks

and used a mugen centax clucht

i hope this helps,

Fabian Kaloustian - Brazil
Congrats on your win what year was it you won the nationals?