R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 03-13-2008, 09:44 PM   #166
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1pioneer View Post
As someone said earlier in this post for someone to take that damn keyboard from Will ,CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE IT !
dont take my board
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 11:42 PM   #167
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Scott Fisher

Quote:
As someone said earlier in this post for someone to take that damn keyboard from Will ,CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE IT !
I said it, and I will be there tomorrow.

Say goodbye to your keyboard solo.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:58 AM   #168
Tech Elite

Default hmm

i have noticed others try to duplicate our trainning camp but fall short of the support since i have been with this chassis its like an I V i just keep being fed by our support team & it shows on the track if your support falls short let mugen hook up your I V WHAT THE H#@$ am i talking about see you guys at the west cost challenge
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
Old 03-15-2008, 08:51 AM   #169
Tech Adept

Default extra cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Fisher View Post
I said it, and I will be there tomorrow.

Say goodbye to your keyboard solo.
Hey Scott i'll give you some extra cash if you break some of his fingers ,the more you break the more money you get.
p1pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:15 PM   #170
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Quote:
Hey Scott i'll give you some extra cash if you break some of his fingers ,the more you break the more money you get.
dont do i need at least 2 fingers for the throttle

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
Old 03-15-2008, 10:33 PM   #171
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702 View Post
dont do i need at least 2 fingers for the throttle
Old 03-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #172
Tech Elite

Default hmm

boy what a day congrats 2 MIKE & BRIAN they keep the wheels rollin big hand from the group & special shout out 2 CHRISTIAN LOPEZ for also making the A main way 2 go MUGEN TRAINING CAMP is proud 2 have had our top exec. in the A MAIN MR EUGENE OSBORNE he also was an iron man doing the bump up shuffle with his MUGEN 1/8TH SCALE B 4 retiring in the c main if you are having trouble with your MUGEN we can get you some help if you dont have a mugen we can get you a part # at our next race we will have GARY COLEMAN & put your wallets away TODD BRIDGES

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS

Last edited by SOLOARTIST 702; 12-25-2010 at 10:19 AM.
Old 03-16-2008, 10:45 PM   #173
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Damn, the race just finished and you already have a training camp report...

Let Tony know that I want that JP on his sedan....lol thats a faaaast motor!!
Old 03-17-2008, 08:56 AM   #174
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M. View Post
Damn, the race just finished and you already have a training camp report...

Let Tony know that I want that JP on his sedan....lol thats a faaaast motor!!
i work fast FRANCIS anyone who doesnt know FRANCIS he's another fast MUGEN racer from cali along with PETER C/MARCO A/ALEX N hopefully 1 race we can all get together & go to a big race event as far as TONY'S motor that new BIRD i dont think he wants to part with it just yet he's making me have to move on up MUGEN is a good place to be right now keep your MUGENS flying

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
Old 03-17-2008, 11:28 AM   #175
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702 View Post
boy what a day congrats 2 MIKE & BRIAN they keep the wheels rollin big hand from the group & special shout out 2 CHRISTIAN LOPEZ for also making the A main way 2 go MUGEN TRAINING CAMP is proud 2 have had our top exec. in the A MAIN MR EUGENE OSBORNE he also was an iron man doing the bump up shuffle with his MUGEN 1/8TH SCALE B 4 retiring in the c main if you are having trouble with your MUGEN we can get you some help if you dont have a mugen we can get you a part # at our next race we will have GARY COLEMAN & put your wallets away TODD BRIDGES
Thanks SoLo for the props. I know Jr will appreaciate. Thnaks to all of you for your help during the race. To you for the shock parts and to the gentleman who gave us the bearing as well. Thanks to big tony for his support. BTW tony , we did spell your name correctly how it got changed ?

It was a great weekend and I thank you all for taking us in and making us feel so welcomed.

Congrats to Brian on his win and for the support he also offered and gave us this weekend. Were looking forward to the next big race and we hope to improve as we go along.
2CARTEAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:32 AM   #176
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Thumbs up

Thanks again for Camps help SOLO, PAPA, BIG TONE oh yea Solo let me know when you find a deal hit me up Peace Out.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:40 PM   #177
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Dickson View Post
Thanks again for Camps help SOLO, PAPA, BIG TONE oh yea Solo let me know when you find a deal hit me up Peace Out.
i will try to find you a good deal you wont be disapointed look at me

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
Old 03-17-2008, 06:47 PM   #178
Tech Elite

Default hmm

we will be starting a new segment 2 weeks from 2morrow called ask BIG TONE were you can send your questions & he will respond stay tuned

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
Old 03-17-2008, 07:08 PM   #179
Tech Addict

LOLThanks Francis, that eagle is fast. I cant wait to lean it out,it's still too tight.Dont worry about it Christan.I got your back.The MUGEN CAMP is in full effect,so come on with the ?'s. Good show Mikey,we all know when you race it's a battle for second and third LOL.Thanks BTZ for the help and everything else.Robbie dont play when it comes a race program!!!!!!!!!!! Good race ROBBIE. I think you work for the raid company ,because you throw a mean black flag LOL!!!!!!!! all in all I had good time. See yaw'll at the next race.

Last edited by aturbotony; 03-17-2008 at 07:20 PM.
aturbotony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:55 PM   #180
Tech Elite

Default HMM

remember if your not having fun you dont have a MUGEN

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS