Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho Evolva M3

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Hobbit210
Hi folks
Am new to Kyosho as have raced Serpent forever!!!
I am not ditching Serpent but as I am a shop (well I run a shop...it would be one clever shop to be able to use a keyboard!!) I also sell Kyosho and wanted to help a couple of guys who are interested in making a change over in makes.
I have tried in vain to get a useful 'starting point' for the Evo. I mean to say, Collari's set=up will ONLY be used on that track..there is no other like it??
We have got the 966 working well here in the Uk on low to medium grip tracks, and know the car inside out.

Would somebody be good enough to post or e-mail me with a set-up or two to try.
Of course I want everything...easy to drive with fantastic grip levels...I don't want much.

I look forward to, and thank you for, any help that you can give.

Cheers
Mike

You might PM dameetz and see if he still has the set-up I gave him. He seemed to really like it.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Thanks for that, but any chance that you could mail it to me directly please.

Many thanks

Mike M
Old 11-02-2009, 03:02 PM
occ
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dameetz
Is there a replacement for the carbon spacer that comes with the Option Aluminum front upper arm mount? Mine came with 0.5mm and 1mm thick carbon spacer to be put under the alum mount, and I broke one of the 0.5mm spacer. Also what's the effect of rising and lower the inner arm mount?

Thanks.
The part number is FMW608. Carbon front upper mount plate.

Raising or lowering will change the roll centres and camber gain.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by occ
The part number is FMW608. Carbon front upper mount plate.

Raising or lowering will change the roll centres and camber gain.
Thanks for that part no, so if I want to raise, does it mean adding more spacer, vice versa? And what will it give? More or less steering?
Old 11-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Erock
You might PM dameetz and see if he still has the set-up I gave him. He seemed to really like it.
Yep, I still have it, I m still using your given set up without changing a thing, thanks again bro...
Old 11-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

off topic, but does anyone have a link to a blank Evolva '07 setup sheet?

email if you have a file on your computer as well- [email protected]

Someday I'll join the M3 ranks.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cdelong
off topic, but does anyone have a link to a blank Evolva '07 setup sheet?

email if you have a file on your computer as well- [email protected]

Someday I'll join the M3 ranks.
Corey I will be sending you 1
Old 11-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Thanks George.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:09 PM
Tech Champion

Corey blank form sent for future reference go to www.kyosho.com
click english & go to setting data for gp21 & there is a blank form along with other setup sheets from Team Drivers
Old 11-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by cdelong
Thanks George.
Anytime
Old 11-16-2009, 12:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey guys,
I just ordered my M3 Evo (yesss!!! at last ...) expected to reach my door by the end of this week, and I am wondering ...
Are you running your M3 (Evo) with the Throttle/Brake servo in the standard or lay down position? Thinking of the pro's & con's, with the servo in the normal position it seems much easier to put all wiring neat & clean, since the receiver is next to it. But in the lay down position the servo weight might be moved a little downwards and further inwards to the center of the chassis, where you might want it, since the servo side is the heaviest side of the car. Are there any other pro's & con's? Do you guys have any advice? What are your experiences?
Old 11-17-2009, 07:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Richard E
Hey guys,
I just ordered my M3 Evo (yesss!!! at last ...) expected to reach my door by the end of this week, and I am wondering ...
Are you running your M3 (Evo) with the Throttle/Brake servo in the standard or lay down position? Thinking of the pro's & con's, with the servo in the normal position it seems much easier to put all wiring neat & clean, since the receiver is next to it. But in the lay down position the servo weight might be moved a little downwards and further inwards to the center of the chassis, where you might want it, since the servo side is the heaviest side of the car. Are there any other pro's & con's? Do you guys have any advice? What are your experiences?
I built mine in laydown, and its actually looks clean, just run the wires across the front of the fuel tank. So far it handle very good, I can't compare it to upright mount though coz I ve been using laydown since its new.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Tech Adept

Hey guys,
i use mine in the uprite position, never tried the laydown, i personally dont think there is really that much of a difference but if there is let me know. my m3 has all the hanling i can ask for try them both out and choose your preference, good luck
Old 11-18-2009, 07:25 AM
Tech Elite

Hey guys,
I built mine standup. I just don't like the idea of my rec on the same side as my pipe.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Dameetz, how have you been doing?

Still kickin butt?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.