R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 11-05-2007, 02:04 PM   #61
wad
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wad Send a message via MSN to wad

Congrats to Brian for the TQ and Win on 1/8 and Congrats to my teammate Mike P for the win on sedan, keep up the good job. Good luck at the nats.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:58 PM   #62
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702 View Post
great race 2day congrats to B.T. for 1/8th t/q & win had to say B.T. first home team also MIKE P. aka the entertainer i just made that up thanks to everyone who put this race on thanks for all the support i got TONY the trainner THOMPSON RYAN N. THE SAVER & THE CLOUD you know who you are
Quote:
Originally Posted by C Verano View Post
Congrats to Brian Thomas and Mike P on thier wins. The race was a lot of fun and there was plenty of food collected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwk2much View Post
Great Job BTZ and Michael P on your respective wins.

Good Luck at the Sedan NATS in Houston, ditto for Ron C and Jeffrey Lin. I wish I could make it with you guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M. View Post
Congratulations to Brian Thomas and Chris Verano for the 1-2 in 1/8th
and Congratulations to Michael P. for taking the win in Sedan.

Good luck to all you guys attending the Sedan Nats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wad View Post
Congrats to Brian for the TQ and Win on 1/8 and Congrats to my teammate Mike P for the win on sedan, keep up the good job. Good luck at the nats.
Thanks every one, also good job to BT for the tq and win. And Jesse for putting on the race.
Michael P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:14 PM   #63
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M. View Post
Congratulations to Brian Thomas and Chris Verano for the 1-2 in 1/8th
and Congratulations to Michael P. for taking the win in Sedan.

Good luck to all you guys attending the Sedan Nats.
Thanks Francis...The BTZ Express had to much for me to keep up.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:01 PM   #64
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron C. View Post
Patricio,

I was told yes, Leo V will be there for this race.
Whatsup Ron?!! Ey just wanted to say thanks for all the help this weekend. Also, congrats on all the bump ups.... for what its worth, I knew the slow start was just a warrm up for you and that u were goin to kick ass in the end.
Bank of America
patricio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:13 PM   #65
Tech Adept

Congratulations to Brian Thomas, Cris Verano and Michael P for their respective wins. BTZ, what can I say... you did keep your word. Great job dawg.

Thanks BT for the help on checking my ninja motor before that last heat. Thanks Cris V for the help w/ my Picco and plugs too.

To Beltran Hobbies thanks for the race it was definitely alot of fun for all of us. We look forward for more races to come.
Bank of America
Old 11-05-2007, 08:24 PM   #66
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricio View Post
Congratulations to Brian Thomas, Cris Verano and Michael P for their respective wins. BTZ, what can I say... you did keep your word. Great job dawg.

Thanks BT for the help on checking my ninja motor before that last heat. Thanks Cris V for the help w/ my Picco and plugs too.

To Beltran Hobbies thanks for the race it was definitely alot of fun for all of us. We look forward for more races to come.
Congrats Michael P way to keep that Kyosho spirit alive
gashuffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:59 PM   #67
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricio View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gashuffer View Post
Congrats Michael P way to keep that Kyosho spirit alive
Thanks I am doing my best. And also teammate Walter for the TQ
Old 11-05-2007, 09:10 PM   #68
Tech Regular

thanks to all you guys that showed up yesterday! i know that all of the food you guys donated is gonna make some people very happy this thanksgiving! thank you very much for your entry fees as well. im sure its gonna help james keep up our track! hopefully evryone had as much fun as i did. congratulations team captain brian T i knew the red team was not winning this race!lol lol we had a blue 12345689 win
Old 11-05-2007, 10:27 PM   #69
wad
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to wad Send a message via MSN to wad

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuyz06 View Post
thanks to all you guys that showed up yesterday! i know that all of the food you guys donated is gonna make some people very happy this thanksgiving! thank you very much for your entry fees as well. im sure its gonna help james keep up our track! hopefully evryone had as much fun as i did. congratulations team captain brian T i knew the red team was not winning this race!lol lol we had a blue 12345689 win
What are you talking about?
The red team dominated the sedan class in qualifying and main,
and in 1/8 I qualified 4th and after all the problems on the main I finished 4th. Where did your 12345689 came from??
Brian was untochable the whole day, I know that, but second qualifier was orange and 3rd and 4th were red.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:31 PM   #70
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to nigelnuggets

Twas' like playing poker with brian, he raised, and i called. then i folded! LOL

Super fast BT, SUPER FAST!

Congrats to all wins!
Old 11-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #71
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuyz06 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wad View Post
What are you talking about?
The red team dominated the sedan class in qualifying and main,
and in 1/8 I qualified 4th and after all the problems on the main I finished 4th. Where did your 12345689 came from??
Brian was untochable the whole day, I know that, but second qualifier was orange and 3rd and 4th were red.
Walter is right
Old 11-05-2007, 11:31 PM   #72
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
Walter is right
Here we go... This is going to be interesting
Bank of America
Old 11-05-2007, 11:59 PM   #73
Tech Addict

I guess its on atTFTcan't wait.All this red and blue stuff is a trip!I thought we were R/C racing, You guys sound its a gang war
Old 11-06-2007, 03:37 AM   #74
Tech Addict

thanks for all the kind words, it was a lot of fun over the weekend, Have to give a big shoot out to Nigel way to step it up I see the improvements every weekend. Chris Thanks for all the help with my 1/8th scale its fun now that we are joining together to keep those red shirts quiet been away from the computer trying to get my sedan together for the nats, hope you guys have fun with GLARC this weekend sucks that I can't go.

Mugen blue & true bring it home for the home team
Old 11-06-2007, 07:11 AM   #75
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones View Post
thanks for all the kind words, it was a lot of fun over the weekend, Have to give a big shoot out to Nigel way to step it up I see the improvements every weekend. Chris Thanks for all the help with my 1/8th scale its fun now that we are joining together to keep those red shirts quiet been away from the computer trying to get my sedan together for the nats, hope you guys have fun with GLARC this weekend sucks that I can't go.

Mugen blue & true bring it home for the home team

Anytime BTZ..The main was fun, I knew I didn't have anything for you on that day. I wish I could've qualified a little better, but certain things wouldn't allow that (anyone I bumped I appologize).

Good luck in Texas