GT class--buggy-based on road! >

GT class--buggy-based on road!

GT class--buggy-based on road!

Old 05-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Jlock,

You know damm well that if someone says anything good about our products they'll attack it. If not they'll post 500 pictures to try to bury it so nobody will see it.

This is so typical of the haters, heaven forbid if I give congrats for winning a race or thank someone for trying our stuff, it always the same crap from the same few.

All this started with them when FastPete WOW.
Thanks Pete, lol
Impanema Wide rear tires=WOW Now lets talk GT cars Sorry I had to.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Ignore list works pretty good. Should have tried it a long time ago.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Tech Champion

Where can I get some lightweight rear pillow balls for the lower rear arms on a DM1?

Thanks Pete
Old 05-09-2011, 07:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i want aston martin body for my spec can someone share the part # or who have them in stock

thanks bobby
Old 05-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bobbyblaze
i want aston martin body for my spec can someone share the part # or who have them in stock

thanks bobby
Here is the part # for the Clear body KYOIGB053

Painted body is part # KYOIGB004

Sorry I do not know anyone that has 1 in stock but they do come up on ebay from time to time.

Good Luck
Old 05-09-2011, 08:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Just got back in from testing my newly converted electric GT. It started out as an Inferno VE RTR buggy. Got a Venom 3S LiPo in it right now with the Team Orion ESC/Motor that came with it. Changed the Rx to one of my old Futaba FM crystal ones. Ran it with a Kyosho Ferrari body. I must say I could go for running some GT-E.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Now I know that I don't post here much and that I have only been racing the GT class for a year (and enjoying it) but does anyone realize that there has been bitching and drama since almost the start of this thread? Why can't we all drop the pity bitching and try to make this thread better? I know if I was thinking about getting into this class or if I was a parent of a kid wanting a GT car and read this thread, it might affect my decision. If you really want to argue, make personal attacks, whatever, please take it elsewhere. I have been racing all kinds of classes and running races for the past 25+ years and I don't think I have seen anything like this before. Maybe this is why ROAR hasn't released any rules, they don't want to be affiliated with this class that may be getting a bad reputation. Just my $0.02

Now if you want to flame me, attack me, yell at me, curse me, talk about my mother, go for it. I have my Nomex underwear on and I know you can call me something worse than I have been called before.... Aaaaa, the joy of working with people that are high people in very low places.... A.K.A. character building.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by *1speedy
Here is the part # for the Clear body KYOIGB053

Painted body is part # KYOIGB004

Sorry I do not know anyone that has 1 in stock but they do come up on ebay from time to time.

Good Luck
thanks for the info
Old 05-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by bobbyblaze
thanks for the info
It looks like igthobbies has 3 painted ones in stock.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JLock
Just got back in from testing my newly converted electric GT. It started out as an Inferno VE RTR buggy. Got a Venom 3S LiPo in it right now with the Team Orion ESC/Motor that came with it. Changed the Rx to one of my old Futaba FM crystal ones. Ran it with a Kyosho Ferrari body. I must say I could go for running some GT-E.
Cool JLock.

I just bought another clear Ferrari myself ;-)
Old 05-09-2011, 09:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mcsquish
It looks like igthobbies has 3 painted ones in stock.
thanks but im looking for clear body
Old 05-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Tech Addict

Default DM -1 shakedown

I set my car up and just drove it up and down the street... just a quick shake down... I noticed the brakes burned a little and got pretty stinky... is this normal?... should I take to the track and run them to break them in?
Old 05-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mcsquish
Now I know that I don't post here much and that I have only been racing the GT class for a year (and enjoying it) but does anyone realize that there has been bitching and drama since almost the start of this thread? Why can't we all drop the pity bitching and try to make this thread better? I know if I was thinking about getting into this class or if I was a parent of a kid wanting a GT car and read this thread, it might affect my decision. If you really want to argue, make personal attacks, whatever, please take it elsewhere. I have been racing all kinds of classes and running races for the past 25+ years and I don't think I have seen anything like this before. Maybe this is why ROAR hasn't released any rules, they don't want to be affiliated with this class that may be getting a bad reputation. Just my $0.02

Now if you want to flame me, attack me, yell at me, curse me, talk about my mother, go for it. I have my Nomex underwear on and I know you can call me something worse than I have been called before.... Aaaaa, the joy of working with people that are high people in very low places.... A.K.A. character building.
x2.. Seem to be a lot of internet threads getting stunk up - especially anything to do with nitro engines.. - and more and more by people trying to sell their stuff. It's a hobby. People need to relax and just "run what you brung".. Trash-talking detracts from the fun of the hobby, and is ultimately bad for it IMO. You end up with small cliques of obnoxious fan-boys(this has happened blatantly with MT's and now it's really bad in nitro engine threads..) Really very lame. GT needs to grow, not get whittled down to groups of fan-boys.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:17 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FastPete
Where can I get some lightweight rear pillow balls for the lower rear arms on a DM1?

Thanks Pete
Pete,

You'll have to double check, but was once told that the Mugen MBX5 pillow balls worked on the DM1S. Don't know for sure, but its worth looking into.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:56 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Pete,

You'll have to double check, but was once told that the Mugen MBX5 pillow balls worked on the DM1S. Don't know for sure, but its worth looking into.
Thanks Jspeed they do for the front.The rears are a bit smaller.Maybe I will ask KingHeadz....I drive right past him everyday.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.