Old 12-18-2010, 08:48 PM
Tech Adept

Savox servo factory cost sale
http://www.tcmodels.net/index.php?pa...mart&Itemid=71
Old 12-19-2010, 07:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RussF
I gotta say that this Alpha body and this type of body is what GT should be.
This body looks like a real car that I could actually see driving down the road, flying by me. The others around it dont. While the others are cool race cars the alpha body looks so much cooler and real!!

This for me is what GT's are all about. Look how much nicer and real this body looks compared to those around it.

I agree with you 100% on that body is the best
Old 12-19-2010, 07:23 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bassman2
If you guys can do that then that will be awesome. I'll see if other guys from Austin will be joining me to do some short travels next year to showcase these awesome GT cars.
Who r u in Austin?
Old 12-19-2010, 10:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pit-racer
Who r u in Austin?
Bassman and Flyin Hawaiian is the same guy
Old 12-20-2010, 05:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hawaiians can't fly, but Bassman fly fishes. He races really well too.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:39 AM
Tech Elite

Best wishes!
Attached Thumbnails GT class--buggy-based on road!-merry-christmas.jpg  
Old 12-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Tech Initiate

Wow 3 days of reading and i finally finished this thread. Im impressed at dedication to this class. So much so that I plan on becoming part of it. This is what the hobby brought to me years back, fun! I will be ordering my dm1 spec after the holidays and i may have talked a few guys I know to join in. There is truly something gravitational about GT racing. My wife wants a car too. Anyway thanks to all for sharing info on setups and your general hospitality youve just drawn two more people to the sport of GT. As of now there are no tracks to race on here in Dothan as all of the hobby shops here are closed down. Maybe with enough interest we can create a gathering spot and convert an old lot or something for temporary racing on weekends here in Dothan. I know its adventurus for a newbie but maybe im not the only one down here! Lol. Merry xmas to all!
Old 12-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by APexRC
Wow 3 days of reading and i finally finished this thread. Im impressed at dedication to this class. So much so that I plan on becoming part of it. This is what the hobby brought to me years back, fun! I will be ordering my dm1 spec after the holidays and i may have talked a few guys I know to join in. There is truly something gravitational about GT racing. My wife wants a car too. Anyway thanks to all for sharing info on setups and your general hospitality youve just drawn two more people to the sport of GT. As of now there are no tracks to race on here in Dothan as all of the hobby shops here are closed down. Maybe with enough interest we can create a gathering spot and convert an old lot or something for temporary racing on weekends here in Dothan. I know its adventurus for a newbie but maybe im not the only one down here! Lol. Merry xmas to all!
Is that Dothan, AL?
Old 12-21-2010, 02:50 PM
Tech Adept

Default Mugen GT Car

A friend of mine has a RC shop and he is good friends with Chris Moore at Mugen. They recently put together a GT Car from a MBX6 buggy Chassis. I am not sure what the future of this car is, but I thought I would mention it to spark some interest in it. They made some different shock towers for the car and they are still figuring out the shocks, but for right now the car just has some MBX5 Shocks on it. Everything else on the is pretty much stock and it can be run Nitro or Brushless which ever config you wish to run will work. Sorry I dont have any pics at the moment.

If anyone is interested in it
Contact Mark at TC Hobbies in Oceanside CA
760-721-1089
Old 12-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I believe they do some racing in the Pensacola/Mobile area.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 357 (100%+)

Bill you plan on stocking DM1 Spec parts?
Old 12-21-2010, 09:46 PM
Tech Addict

Yes sir, getting ready to launch the OFNA stuff. I can get it now, so if you need something, email me at [email protected]

BTW, we are now shipping worldwide, so if you have been waiting to order, you can do so now. The shipping calculator is not working yet, but I will email you with the correct shipping price and get your permission before processing payment.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:54 PM
Tech Addict

Wow 3 days of reading and i finally finished this thread. ....... Maybe with enough interest we can create a gathering spot ... I know its adventurus for a newbie but maybe im not the only one down here! Lol. Merry xmas to all!
Yes APexRC,
The main theme with the GT class is fun. Just dust off the racing surface with a air blower, put down some course markers and let the fun begin. Rubber tires last a long time and have excellent grip especially on coarse asphalt. The DM1 and DM1 Spec are great cars to race. Keep us informed and enjoy your holiday!!
Old 12-21-2010, 11:48 PM
Tech Initiate

Yes Dothan Alabama...
Old 12-21-2010, 11:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by JLock
Is that Dothan, AL?
Yes Dothan, Alabama

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.