Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GT class--buggy-based on road!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 03:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Here's an idea: let's agree to keep the personal issues to PM's from now on and keep this thread on-topic. It's a great thread with tons of info, let's not ruin it by arguing over who is being a troll.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:19 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by simplechamp
Here's an idea: let's agree to keep the personal issues to PM's from now on and keep this thread on-topic. It's a great thread with tons of info, let's not ruin it by arguing over who is being a troll.
Thats cool and this site has great info about a cool class. Tired of watching jspeed spread his garbage and muck it up. No more negative posts from me but as soon as he starts popping off being all disrespectful and ignorant than he will get called out.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by snrscion
IMHO I don't like the wing it take away the realism of the GT8 class. If we going use those kind of wing I will just go back to running 1/8 scale on road like Mugen Mrx 4 with a Wedge body.
+1, I posted before about how the moulded-in rear wing
just doesn't look right on the GT cars. But, to each their
own. There are plenty of other great looking bodies available.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by whipnet
I think that looks sweet and something to paint another color. I only said fake because of the lack of open slots. That can be changed with a few swipes of the xacto though.

I left them clear on my bodies! looks cool, like if they were open
Old 03-15-2011, 08:15 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by simplechamp
X1000
Old 03-15-2011, 08:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I don't understand where this "bash Jspeed" is coming from Darnell777 and rageworks. Look, if you guys don't like him, that is your perrogative. However, take it up with him via email or PM. This thread has been positive in nature for the past few weeks until you two came on here today with this mess. If either of you don't like his car body or tires, don't buy them. You have plenty of other choices as far as tires and bodies to choose from from several different manufacturers. But, there is no need to dig up and start a bunch of crap that happened a while ago. It doesn't say much about you if you continually keep throwing up old spats out here to try to discredit him. A wise person that doesn't like him would steer clear of him and not pay attention to anything he posts if you truly don't like Jspeed.

As far as the Warrior body, it has been winning races since being introduced back at the Ipanema Worlds in Homestead, FL in March 2010. Jspeed took time to carefully design and craft a body as a better alternative to the brick Kyosho bodies (ie: BMW and Subaru) that would be on par with the Kyosho Ferrari body. Many of you screamed for alternatives to the hard to get Kyosho bodies and almost non-existent OFNA bodies (most had been discontinued), he gives you one and you still complain. Funny how many knock a product before they try it.

If you two guys run GT cars, you have plenty of options to choose. If you two guys don't have GT cars, shame on you for your recent posts. Rehashing old feuds is not the way of the GT family. We old-timers of the GT family are trying to do things and put out info that would attract new racers to the family and what you two have posted today was unnecessary. Like an earlier post stated, constructive criticism is okay but downright unprovoked bashing could be a testament a lack of professionalism and character. If you will, take your negativity and feud with Jspeed somewhere else because it is not wanted here.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:23 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rageworks
There are plenty of other great looking bodies available.
YES! if you dont like the body just get another one. Simple as that! I honestly didn't like the wing at first but after trying the body, and since there are no rules against it I don't see why not.... I got 4

IDK I've been reading this thread since day one and I still dont understand why some people like to waste their energy making negative comments. Like, seriously. I can't believe people actually get SO upset! I can picture them punching their keyboard as they are typing They are just TOYS

Like Jlock said TAKE YOUR NEGATIVITY SOMEWHERE ELSE
Old 03-15-2011, 09:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JLock
As far as the Warrior body, it has been winning races since being introduced back at the Ipanema Worlds in Homestead, FL in March 2010. Jspeed took time to carefully design and craft a body as a better alternative to the brick Kyosho bodies (ie: BMW and Subaru) that would be on par with the Kyosho Ferrari body. Many of you screamed for alternatives to the hard to get Kyosho bodies and almost non-existent OFNA bodies (most had been discontinued), he gives you one and you still complain. Funny how many knock a product before they try it.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Gonzo RR
YES! if you dont like the body just get another one. Like Jlock said TAKE YOUR NEGATIVITY SOMEWHERE ELSE

Old 03-15-2011, 09:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

IMHO I don't like the wing it take away the realism of the GT8 class. If we going use those kind of wing I will just go back to running 1/8 scale on road like Mugen Mrx 4 with a Wedge body.
+1

Well put, couldn't agree with you more.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Raman
+1

Well put, couldn't agree with you more.

They all look happy to me!

Last edited by Jspeed; 03-16-2011 at 10:17 AM. Reason: He knows why.....
Old 03-15-2011, 10:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

we need wings folks, touring cars have wings, and with the .28 modded speeds were capable of doin, im for sure riding my wing high on my warrior body11! nothing wrong with trying to get more rear traction, your not "cheating" EVERY RACE r/c car uses a wing if u think about it, some larger than others, these are big boys going fast, i dont want no wimpy piece of lexan back there to keep my ass stable as im doing 60 around a sweeper1!!!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
these are big boys going fast, i dont want no wimpy piece of lexan back there to keep my ass stable as im doing 60 around a sweeper1!!!
These bad boys are winners too!

Old 03-16-2011, 04:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Hello Jspeed, i have a question for you, the height of the original spoiler (molded) of the warrior body exceed the height of the roof ? I said because i want to buy one but de rules in ours championship dont let the spoiler over passed the roof of the body.

thanks,

Daniel Mazzara
DM-1
Venezuela
Old 03-16-2011, 05:58 AM
Suspended

Racers win races not bodies.

you must be getting something in return because your defending a scumbag

pushing his products on the forum

Sure jspeed sitting there smiling with his greazy ponytail and corroded teeth

GT Class Would be better off without him

I know more racers that quit because of this guy than have joined

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.