Pursuit Onroad Challenge II

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to

• How the new lay out go?
  • Ok this might be a dumb question , But what track is this race happining at some of us Vegas guys would like to know
  • Quote: Ok this might be a dumb question , But what track is this race happining at some of us Vegas guys would like to know
    SVM
  • Quote: Ok this might be a dumb question , But what track is this race happining at some of us Vegas guys would like to know
    Sorry, my bad. It's at;

SV Speedway
    8295 Tujunga Ave.
    Sun Valley, CA
  • New Layout
    Here it is. The red is the new layout, the white is the older 3/4 layout.

ATTENTION: this is a revised layout. This should bring back the back straight. Counterclockwise guys.

Pursuit Onroad Challenge II-pocrevised.jpg  

• Quote: SVM
    Lol thanks Chris he posted the same time I did
  • Quote: Here it is. The red is the new layout, the white is the older 3/4 layout.
    Where is the straight away? is this for a sedan only race?
  • revised layout
    I put up a revised layout. We ran it today, it should solve the back straight issue.

We're going to run a club race on Saturday, October 13th, as a pre Pursuit Challenge II race. Racing starts @ 9:30am.

Pursuit Onroad Challenge II-pocrevised.jpg  

• Quote: I put up a revised layout. We ran it today, it should solve the back straight issue.

We're going to run a club race on Saturday, October 13th, as a pre Pursuit Challenge II race. Racing starts @ 9:30am.
    Kel, you have p.m.
  • Too bad this is the same weekend as the Paris Memorial race. I would really like to try out a new track.
  • Quote: Too bad this is the same weekend as the Paris Memorial race. I would really like to try out a new track.
    Could not agree more.
    I have been waiting years for a bigger race worth a 6 hour drive from Phoenix to attend at this track and it is scheduled the same weekend as the Paris Race that has been going on for almost 20 years and honors one of the biggest influences in our hobby.
    Hopefully there will be some more races this winter at this track that I will be able to make.

Bummer!!
    Brad
  • Terry is back from Argentina. Okay, we're going with his original layout (counterclockwise). Cya guys there this weekend.

Pursuit Onroad Challenge II-pocii%2520layout.jpg  

• White or red layout?
  • I hope its not the red one If it is, any chance we can keep the straight of the white layout, but the rest of the red one? The straight is kinda short, you're mis-using the track.
  • Quote: Too much trouble, lets go to Vegas instead.
    You want to go?