R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 03-02-2004, 04:55 AM   #676
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to RCNUT
Default Nikko

This is the problem I am talking about. NO one can get the tm pipe in the US unless they order it from on the border or somewhere else outside the US. Trinity does not carry the TM pipe or Hauler bag. I know my customers want these parts and would like to buy it from the US but there are no options. For me to satisfy my customers, I will have to buy it from on the border for the same price anyone else gets it and charge more money to cover my costs(shipping, etc). This is another reason why I request to be a dealer. Do you have a contract with Trinity stating that they are the only US Distributor? If not what is the problem?
RCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:42 AM   #677
Tech Regular

RC_Alan, are you talking about the new RDLogics Turbo II pipe?......because I've just started using it and I can assure you it's by far better than the Trinity pipe.
KMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 09:03 AM   #678
Tech Regular

Where can I find replacement clutch shoes for the G4 30mm Centax? I can't find a part number for the shoe.
Old 03-02-2004, 09:39 AM   #679
Tech Adept

KMac....

Centax clutch shoe, try Border coz i ordered from them !

Do anyone know what other make of centax clutch shoe will fit the G4 ?

xtreme888
xtreme888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 12:20 PM   #680
Tech Addict

Default TM Carry bag

Hi All,
the carry bag you can buy in the usa from http://store.racers-edge.com/catalo...d=67&id=512
like Nick told we have it also ofcourse but due the weight of it included package its around 6,7 kg thats heavy !
we like to help everybody the other bags like the Transmitter bag/Starterbox bag are real light .
so we can ship them to you in the usa.
about the clutch gear part nr is k1215-4
http://shop.the-border.nl/customer/s...4&in_category=

for any question just ask

3Racing-Ride-BRP-Team Orion-XRAY-HUDY-Serpent-Kyosho-Lrp-Speed Passion-MR33-JG-and many more
border r/c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 01:16 PM   #681
Tech Addict

RC_Alan- Thanks I have a JP Mod Novarossi 3 Port. that I'll be putting in the G4. I think I'll go TM Pipe. No one up here in Northern California has them. I'm going to try Racers Edge (cause their in the US) and then Borders next. I have a friend going over to Hong Kong next month maybe I should just wait and get all the TM stuff over there...... Where did you buy all your TM stuff???? I see you have the cooling head, too. How's it???

Border- Do you have the Transmitter and Starter bag in stock??? It just attaches on the Car Carrier right?? Looks really cool.

thanks
Nitropimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 02:00 PM   #682
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default TM Shark Pipe

Hi RC_Alan,

Do you recommended inline shark pipe set or just the shark pipe plus a header?

Thanks.
cvccsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 02:15 PM   #683
Tech Addict

Default h2503

Hi Alan,
i will say absolute the in-line its also adjustable !

3Racing-Ride-BRP-Team Orion-XRAY-HUDY-Serpent-Kyosho-Lrp-Speed Passion-MR33-JG-and many more
Old 03-02-2004, 02:19 PM   #684
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Nitropimp
RC_Alan- Thanks I have a JP Mod Novarossi 3 Port. that I'll be putting in the G4. I think I'll go TM Pipe. No one up here in Northern California has them. I'm going to try Racers Edge (cause their in the US) and then Borders next. I have a friend going over to Hong Kong next month maybe I should just wait and get all the TM stuff over there...... Where did you buy all your TM stuff???? I see you have the cooling head, too. How's it???

Border- Do you have the Transmitter and Starter bag in stock??? It just attaches on the Car Carrier right?? Looks really cool.

thanks
yes we have when its not it says out of stock!
the cooling head are in 3 colours
http://shop.the-border.nl/customer/p...93&cat=&page=1

Old 03-02-2004, 02:47 PM   #685
Tech Elite

Default Viper Heads

I have 2 of these in stock (blue) $46 each shipped priority mail each. If anyone wants them, let me know. [email protected] paypal accepted
Old 03-02-2004, 02:51 PM   #686
Tech Elite

Default kmac

What is the part number for that RD logics pipe?
Old 03-02-2004, 03:03 PM   #687
Tech Fanatic

Funny thing... Of all places, I found my first TM pipe at HobbyPeople... Not online, but at the LHS... Couldn't believe it when I saw it... They had two and they get them once in a blue moon... They meaning the Lakewood California HobbyPeople store... Can't find it anywhere else... I got my second one from the Border RC... The Euro is killing me.... That Shark pipe, I've seen but never used. It looks alot like the TM pipe except for the stinger... Kmac, as for the RD Logic's pipe... I'm not saying there pipes are all bad and I wasn't comparing it to the Trinity pipe I don't think... I had there Turbo pipe on my R40 and early on with my G4's... If it works for you and you enjoy the power is produces... Great.. That's what it's all about... I like the power of there Turbo pipe also, but when I tried the TM and with there teflon spacers... The TM pipe is to me, better then the RD's Turbo II. My other complaint with there stuff is there construction is a little weak. RD Logics prices are great though... In SoCal there pipes sell like hotcakes because of there prices and good overall power..: I keep one for backup... But I'm running the TM's all the way..

RC_Alan
rc_alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 04:16 PM   #688
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally posted by rc_alan
Funny thing... Of all places, I found my first TM pipe at HobbyPeople... Not online, but at the LHS... Couldn't believe it when I saw it... They had two and they get them once in a blue moon... They meaning the Lakewood California HobbyPeople store... Can't find it anywhere else... I got my second one from the Border RC... The Euro is killing me.... That Shark pipe, I've seen but never used. It looks alot like the TM pipe except for the stinger... Kmac, as for the RD Logic's pipe... I'm not saying there pipes are all bad and I wasn't comparing it to the Trinity pipe I don't think... I had there Turbo pipe on my R40 and early on with my G4's... If it works for you and you enjoy the power is produces... Great.. That's what it's all about... I like the power of there Turbo pipe also, but when I tried the TM and with there teflon spacers... The TM pipe is to me, better then the RD's Turbo II. My other complaint with there stuff is there construction is a little weak. RD Logics prices are great though... In SoCal there pipes sell like hotcakes because of there prices and good overall power..: I keep one for backup... But I'm running the TM's all the way..

RC_Alan
Looking to the progress of the currency exchange this week, the value of the Euro decreased (so the value of the USD increased) this week from 1,28 to 1,22 EUR. Hope this trend continues so it is more interesting formAmerican racers to buys overseas ;-)
herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 07:51 PM   #689
Tech Regular

RDLogics Turbo II: #61217L
Old 03-02-2004, 11:41 PM   #690
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hi RC_Alan. Sorry I haven't been able to post here for a long long time. In any event, I totally understand your dilema at UH. I know I did my part by letting them know what needs to be ordered. Funny thing is, that when I used to have the G4 I was able to get parts through Shop-a-tron's website. So I really don't understand what's the deal with UH?? Not to worry, I know of 2 people who will be opening up shop in So. Cal. are. I told them specifically to order and have in stock the G4 parts. Hopefully I'll be seeing you more at the track, after April, cause I'm leaving!!!!!! Just keep it on the DL. Later!!!
Jspecrcr is offline   Reply With Quote