Trinity G4 - Team Magic G4 E-Type

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trinity G4 - Team Magic G4 E-Type

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 06:09 AM
Tech Regular

There's not much comparison. The G4 is superior in all aspects.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:10 AM
Tech Regular

The r40 is a capable race car, but the g4 is much more refined
Old 07-14-2004, 05:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Raul,

i want to go to Big App;e race as well but i dunno, this is their first race and i dont know how things will work out. if guys are going i will go as well.
nercar race was pretty good, the track was slippery becase they put too much corn serup on. the layout was nice, it was more of a touring car layout. i 5th when i broke after 13 minutes and finished in 9th.
NH has a race on 25th i might go there.
i see you around
later
Old 07-14-2004, 09:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Brooklyn RC!

This is Chavo dude, and if you know me I do things one way and one way only... To the max! The race will be one to remember, and keep everyone coming back!

Tom Baffer Sr. is running the race! Were using the latest version of Autoscore... The same brand software Tom Sr. has used for over 10 years! We have tried it already and forsee no problems.
He's also a great race announcer, and calls it a he sees it.

If you want to have a good time and race come down! If I don't see you there, I'll see you in Ct. NERCAR is the other hot track in the northeast.

NERCAR and BARCARC are putting the fun back in racing!
Old 07-15-2004, 04:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default racing

Brooklyn RC,
I wont be able to attend this weekend either, but it looks like the last weekend in July @ Middlebury. Wifey is going on vaca!. But I will still have a 1 year old with me, she's easy, I Just hope it doesnt get too hot. She's miserable in the heat.... I have to see how it goes.

Chavo,
how did you do this weekend? Are you going to the nitro nat's? Also I agrre with you in the fact of the matter is that TB Sr. put on one heck of a show. He's been around a long, long time. I wish he would make something more permanent, I think he would benefit from it tremendoulsly, for both the hobbby shop, and the sport. Maybe we have to convince him....... or not.
TTYL.
Old 07-15-2004, 09:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

racing
Brooklyn RC,
I wont be able to attend this weekend either, but it looks like the last weekend in July @ Middlebury. Wifey is going on vaca!. But I will still have a 1 year old with me, she's easy, I Just hope it doesnt get too hot. She's miserable in the heat.... I have to see how it goes.

Chavo,
how did you do this weekend? Are you going to the nitro nat's? Also I agrre with you in the fact of the matter is that TB Sr. put on one heck of a show. He's been around a long, long time. I wish he would make something more permanent, I think he would benefit from it tremendoulsly, for both the hobbby shop, and the sport. Maybe we have to convince him....... or not.
TTYL.

I had clutch problems this past weekend... I can't make it to the Nats this year... And Tom Sr. IS doing this permanently! He is one of the officers of Big Apple R/C Racers Club! He has alot of faith in me and has committed to running all the races for the Club.

Word of advice... Do not bring your 1 year old to the track without someone to watch her while your racing. Chances are it will be hot and she needs constant attention anyway. (Shes only one dude!) If you bring her on your own, come as a spectator!

Hope to see you soon!
Old 07-16-2004, 04:23 AM
Tech Regular

Hey guys,
Whats up? I keep having troubles with this rossi pixi motor. I can't figure it out. Its been through 2 liters and i still can't get it working. I put my novamega engine in last night and i will try it out today. Its a 5 port turbo so we'll see how it runs. I have had problems with my rossi from day 1. Maybe the guy who sold it to me knew there was problems with it. I'm going to take it apart and make sure everything is ok since its not in my car and in a few days i'll give it another shot. Can't wait to try out my new motor!!! I got my new steering servo saver piece that slides on the rails and i have tightened the damn rails while holding them with a pair of vice grips. Its so tight now but it works perfectly when hooked up to my servo so we'll see. It almost goes back to dead on center steering now before i would have to keep turning left and right to try to get the damn thing to go strait (that was frustrating). Plus when my motor would keep dieing on me i wasn't having fun. Hopefully this new motor will work for me.

I just hope they let me race with my turbo motor when i race sunday. I don't think they have an outlaw class though. Maybe they will be kind and give me time to get a new ROAR legal motor or fix my rossi.

Mike
Old 07-16-2004, 12:41 PM
Tech Regular

I knew i wasn't an idiot!!! I've wasted so much time on that fricken rossi motor!!! This novamega started right up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also had it running rich but the damn thing still ran though!!!! Wow i'm so amazed at what the motors are really supposed to run like. Too bad my rx and tx batts went dead about halfway through the first tank. This motor is going to be one fast SOB!

Thanks for all your guy's help.

Mike
Old 07-16-2004, 12:42 PM
Tech Regular

Oh i'm running it in how the manual says. I probably haven't went over a 1/4 throttle yet. Supposed to do that for about 5 tanks. then lean it out just a hair for a few more.

Mike
Old 07-16-2004, 01:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Waay!
Got myself a G4 EVO to have for Spare car and probably move over the options on my current G4, Front Universals, the sliding steering rack and the alu holders for the steering pin is already mounted
The only thing that's missing is the new steering system
Old 07-16-2004, 02:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

One more thing.
What fuel do you think is the BEST?
I have tried plenty of fules and have found out that Tornado is real good, good power and quite clean in the engine.
But Byron race 16% has been the best in peformance point but it soots (is that the right word ) and i've had some rust-spots in it. Tomorrow i will try O'Donnel 16% and see how it performs
Old 07-16-2004, 02:35 PM
Tech Regular

the tornado fuel you used, was it the standard blend or the worlds 98 blend, if it was the standard try and get hold of the other, in uk its sold as Race blend. but can be hard to get hold of.
Old 07-17-2004, 01:53 PM
Tech Regular

can you guys tell me kyosho belt part numbers you use on the g4?
Old 07-18-2004, 10:55 AM
Tech Regular

I love my new engine, thats all i have to say
Mike
Old 07-18-2004, 02:14 PM
Tech Regular

rc_alan,

Are you the "Alan" that was racing at Revelations last Sunday and won the Amateur A Main?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.