Wiki Posts
Search

Thoughts on Yokomo GT4 compared to Associated NTC3

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2003, 01:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Thoughts on Yokomo GT4 compared to Associated NTC3

Anyone have good experience driving both, wonder what advantage or disadvantages each have on the track?
Old 05-10-2003, 01:54 AM
Tech Regular

i used to run a ntc3 on a fairly large track and it not to bad, very fast and very very quick out of the corner and quick into them as well , i liked the car for the maintenence side of things, i think it was very low, but the durability wasnt quite as i would have liked them to be! after quite a few mods the car was very good, but not on the consistant side of things, the ntc3 tought me alot of things on the set up side because it was changing alot. remember this is only for the australian track conditions. before the ntc3 i used to drive a mtx2 and it was hard to beat, but the only problem i had was the 18t pully on the center layshaft, wich was directly behind the tank.

the car now i use is the kyosho v one rr and i think it is the best out of the two its fast in and out of corners , strong and very reliable to the consistand side.

jeremy