R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 09-04-2007, 04:15 PM   #121
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASON MAC View Post
That would be cool if you guys had some there. Leaving tomorrow morning and not sure on what fuel i'm running yet.
Hey Jason,

We should be able to arrange something for you.
Good luck at the race.

Tornado Fuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:07 PM   #122
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Thanks so much. Who do I see at the track?
JASON MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:32 AM   #123
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Thanks so much. Who do I see at the track?
Hey Jason,

The Empire guys should be able to help you out.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:19 PM   #124
Tech Fanatic

Picked some up from Scott. Tried it out today in Vegas. Very crisp off the corners, and the temps were only 220-230 degrees. Alot of people I see are coming off around 250-260 degrees. Temps at the track are around 100 degrees. I have to say the car feels like it has much more get up and go for sure. Thanks guys.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:45 PM   #125
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Picked some up from Scott. Tried it out today in Vegas. Very crisp off the corners, and the temps were only 220-230 degrees. Alot of people I see are coming off around 250-260 degrees. Temps at the track are around 100 degrees. I have to say the car feels like it has much more get up and go for sure. Thanks guys.
Your more than welcome, just glad we got you the fuel Jason!!! WHEW!!! I thought it wasn't going to happen for a minute there... Keep us posted on your experiences during the race.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:18 AM   #126
Tech Apprentice

Quote:

Hey Jason,

Glad you like the fuel. Please let us know how you like it after the race. We appreciate all feedback from drivers.
Thanks again
Old 09-10-2007, 10:59 AM   #127
Tech Elite

Chavo and Tornado, ya'll did it again!
I ran on road and was loving life, again! My .12 was at 198 and was stupid fast! I never had 1/3 tank left after running a 5 min qual with my 720! I still can't get over the fact that 25% is making more power that 30%?!
Old 09-10-2007, 12:45 PM   #128
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

lol i cant help but switch to tornado over here. its ALL you can buy!
Old 09-10-2007, 01:23 PM   #129
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHETTOTEACHER View Post
I ran on road and was loving life, again! My .12 was at 198 and was stupid fast! I never had 1/3 tank left after running a 5 min qual with my 720! I still can't get over the fact that 25% is making more power that 30%?!
I know the feeling!!! When you pull the trigger and it happens the way it does? You can't help but love life!!! Good for you Herolin, see you at the showdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe of loath View Post
Sorry about that joe, I hope you enjoy the benefits of using tornado fuel.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:44 PM   #130
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Hey Ghettoteacher,

I am very glad that you like the fuel. Thanks very much for trusting us.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:50 PM   #131
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Hey Ghettoteacher, we ran 16% for our .12 and 25% for the .21 in Asia. You should try it. It is sick man. You will love it. Don't you love the Tornado life??

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe of loath View Post
hey Joe, that is all we use in Hong Kong man. Tornado for life!!!
Old 09-10-2007, 03:07 PM   #132
Tech Elite

hkboy, I did not touch the needles of my engine after letting CWhit retune the motor. It has been over a month since I had it tuned. It fired right up. I have been focusing on off road this year, but after seeing and hearing the tone and efficiency of this fuel, I might swing back to on road. Coincidentally, I run Tornado in my Truggy and the outcome is the exactly the same. I just wished Chavo would have dumped some Tornado in my Serpents at the test and tune in March. I would have been hooked earlier!
Old 09-11-2007, 10:35 AM   #133
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
hkboy, I did not touch the needles of my engine after letting CWhit retune the motor. It has been over a month since I had it tuned. It fired right up. I have been focusing on off road this year, but after seeing and hearing the tone and efficiency of this fuel, I might swing back to on road. Coincidentally, I run Tornado in my Truggy and the outcome is the exactly the same. I just wished Chavo would have dumped some Tornado in my Serpents at the test and tune in March. I would have been hooked earlier!

Hey Ghettoteacher, I am glad you like the fuel. We all use Tornado here in Asia and we love it. There are many importers bringing other fuels in, but we just stick with Tornado. A friend of mine was trying to use other fuel the other day, but he came back to Tornado in just 1 run. He said the other fuel just does not give him what he has before with his engine.
I was talking to Rick V from Netherland on line the other day and he said he was using other fuel at the WinterNAT in 2007, and he has problem turning his engines, at the end, your US distributor gave him a tin of Tornado fuel and he ended up taking second over all. I guess your experience will say the same.
All I can say is the next time I visit North America, I can pick up some Tornado and have some fun
Old 09-12-2007, 04:07 PM   #134
Tech Fanatic

Just wanted to thank you guys again for the great fuel. Broke down the engine and everything looks great. No rust or oxidation anywhere. Even made run time which is a issue for me. Very heavy trigger finger. Thanks again guys.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:34 PM   #135
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

Will anyone at the MWS race in toledo have any 25% tornado fuel for sale...Price?
lil-bump is offline   Reply With Quote