New York State Championship September 23 2007

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New York State Championship September 23 2007

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 02:44 PM
Tech Addict

Yow Pooh, why do u always come with that man? Don't say ur opinion doesn't count because u may have suggested something and they didn't do it. If that was the case, then I could also say that my opinion doesn't count over there too, as I've voiced my opinions on certain things and they opted to go another direction.

Remember, there are a lot of racers out there who believe that their idea is the best one, but we can't please everyone and that's a fact.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:47 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
Hey Rick, I want to help out, so you can count me in to Race Announce. Unless you have someone else.

.......... Come on Guys, let's make some noise for this one. We can make it the Biggest ever. ......... Spread the word!!

......... Until then, Happy Racing!

It would be great to have u announcing Alex. We want this trophy race to much bigger than the last, so it would only be fitting to have one of best call the races.

Kurt.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pelico
Yow Pooh, why do u always come with that man? Don't say ur opinion doesn't count because u may have suggested something and they didn't do it. If that was the case, then I could also say that my opinion doesn't count over there too, as I've voiced my opinions on certain things and they opted to go another direction.

Remember, there are a lot of racers out there who believe that their idea is the best one, but we can't please everyone and that's a fact.
It really don't matter dawg. I don't race there anyway so...... I just want the rest of u guys 2 have fun. I do alot of races outta town so I'm good.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

It would be great to have u announcing Alex. We want this trophy race to much bigger than the last, so it would only be fitting to have one of best call the races.

Kurt.

Thanks for the kind words!!.......... We'll do our best!
Old 07-30-2007, 07:30 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Pooh2
It really don't matter dawg. I don't race there anyway so...... I just want the rest of u guys 2 have fun. I do alot of races outta town so I'm good.
I hear u man.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:56 PM
Tech Master

Hey what up man? How is everything? I guess it don't matter how I feel. As long as everybody is having fun I'm happy. U going 2 the I-96 shootout?
dont worry we still miss ya
Old 07-30-2007, 08:59 PM
Tech Master

true
Old 07-30-2007, 09:00 PM
Tech Master

so what are you saying your too good for us now

Last edited by captian; 07-30-2007 at 09:01 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by captian
so what are you saying your too good for us now
What do u think? I never said that. U guys r doing da damn thing. Y'all don't need me.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:16 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

What do u think? I never said that. U guys r doing da damn thing. Y'all don't need me.
Of course we need you. You bring the heat. The more comp at Floyd the better!!!
Old 07-31-2007, 09:43 AM
Tech Master

i think you need to come back to the track and run with us . so come and get your can's of whip ass your good comp !!! so know matter what has changed with you us still can hang with us . and what's with y'all dont need me crap !!!!! don't make me get out the sofa and pillow for you
Old 07-31-2007, 10:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by captian
i think you need to come back to the track and run with us . so come and get your can's of whip ass your good comp !!! so know matter what has changed with you us still can hang with us . and what's with y'all dont need me crap !!!!! don't make me get out the sofa and pillow for you
I'll pass. Thanks anyways.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

I personally don't think FBF is big enough for 5th scale racing. You would have to drive too slow to get those things around the track and wouldn't be good for exciting racing.
What's more exciting? Big cars running on a tight course forcing them to race each other or little cars on a wide open course????

I'll take the big cars....

Once you go gasoline there's no going back...
Old 07-31-2007, 02:52 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vtl1180ny
What's more exciting? Big cars running on a tight course forcing them to race each other or little cars on a wide open course????

Yea but are you going to fix all the boards when you're finished?
Old 07-31-2007, 02:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vtl1180ny

The best way to find out would be to run your cars on the track and see how you make out. It could make for some very interesting racing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.