R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 10-29-2007, 06:54 AM   #271
Tech Elite

Well, I finually got some sleep and its back to work. I would like to thank all the people that made the race possible. Kevin, Greg and all the guys that work on the track did a great job. The weather was not on their side, but they were prepaired to put the best effort and keep everyone racing. We got a total of 5 or 6 rounds in. 2 seperation and 3 or 4 quals. All I kept hearing is how everyone loved the track and how they will be back next year. The prizes for the open class were awesome. People walked away with new kits, motor, etc. I had a good time, just being with everyone, seeing the new faces and the old ones. Congrats to all the winners, there was some exciting races. Ted, you did a great job calling the event. You keep it so interesting to listen and watch, no matter which main it is.

I would like to thank my sponsors - Serpent-USA, Maxy's Fuel and Novarossi World for all their support. This was my first race with the motors and I was very happy with the performance. The fuel was great as always and the car was really good.

Till next time,

DJ Apolaro
dj apolaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:25 AM   #272
Tech Master

1.Chris Tosolini Kyosho
2.Barry Baker XRAY Odonell MAX
3.DJ Apolaro Serpent 720, Maxy's Fuel, Nova Rossi
4.Rafael Angulo Serpent 720, Maxy's Fuel, Mega MF
5.Jimmy Deprez Kyosho
6.Eduardo Cabal Kyosho Maxys Fuel
7.Paul Lemiuex Xray NT1
8.Joe Sumasky Xray NT1
9.Uriah Murnan Kyosho
10.Mark Harrison Xray NT1
11.Gianni Giorgio Serpent 720, Maxy's Fuel, Mega MF
12.Melvin Aulston Serpent 720
13.Robert Maestry Kyosho

I would like to thank Gianni Giorgio for all the help he gave me at the race. I also want to thank Paul Lemiuex for the tips on stopping traction rolling. I want to thank Serpent USA for all its help and Maxys fuel for awesome fuel. I loved the race and want to congratulate Kevin for the great race and for great annoucing from TedX. Rc Scoring Pro is an awesome program and blew us away once again. Congratulations to Chris Tossolini for the win and to Kysoho USa for being a great event sponsor. See everyone at the Roar Sedan Nats.....
rangulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:54 AM   #273
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangulo View Post
1.Chris Tosolini Kyosho
5.Jimmy Deprez Kyosho
7.Paul Lemiuex Xray NT1
8.Joe Sumasky Xray NT1
9.Uriah Murnan Kyosho
13.Robert Maestry Kyosho

I would like to thank Gianni Giorgio for all the help he gave me at the race. I also want to thank Paul Lemiuex for the tips on stopping traction rolling. I want to thank Serpent USA for all its help and Maxys fuel for awesome fuel. I loved the race and want to congratulate Kevin for the great race and for great annoucing from TedX. Rc Scoring Pro is an awesome program and blew us away once again. Congratulations to Chris Tossolini for the win and to Kysoho USa for being a great event sponsor. See everyone at the Roar Sedan Nats.....
Congrats to everyone, the live RC broadcast was great for those of us who were not able to make it, not even the "worlds" coverage was as good. Great job kevin and special thanks to Kyosho for making the broadcast possible.

P.S. every event should be covered as such, whenever possible.
trickd122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:15 AM   #274
Tech Regular

well got back home this morning after 7hr of driving but is always a blast every time I go to your track Kevyn great job like alwaysI also want to say thanks to Uriah Murnan,Maxy Velasco and Paolo Morganti for the support, proud to use your producs.

till next time
Eddie Colon.
ps.thanks to my boys frome PUERTO RICO for the free beer!!!!
Old 10-29-2007, 01:24 PM   #275
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

Congrats to all the A- Main drivers
Had a blast meeting new faces & seeing some old one's look forward to the next race @ Kissimmee raceway Kev Thanks for the Twister tires they hooked up perfectly keep up the Good work.
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:49 PM   #276
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMartinez View Post
Congrats to all the A- Main drivers
Had a blast meeting new faces & seeing some old one's look forward to the next race @ Kissimmee raceway Kev Thanks for the Twister tires they hooked up perfectly keep up the Good work.
had a great time even for been out of the nitro scene for 3 years!! nice to see Andy from P.R. again!! maybe ill see you in P.R. very soon!!

I want to thank Schumacher for the parts support and Maxy for my fuel

and Bobby Watson for tuning my motor
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:53 PM   #277
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Had a blast this weekend. Kevin and the crew put on a great show. The triple A main format is great. It is a frantic pace put really puts you to the test but not to mention gives you a chance to recover from problems in a race. It was great to meet a lot of new people as well as see some that I have not seen in a while. Congrats to the winners. Big Thanks to Maxy, Gianni and DJ for all the support this weekend. Learning from you guys was well worth the trip this weekend. Big shout out to the MD crew as well. Was great pitting with you guys!! Most importantly thanks to team Serpent Lambre for the great pit work!

I want to thank my sponsor Maxy's fuel for an unbelievable level of support this weekend. You really took your time out to help me understand what it takes to compete at this level.You are the best! and Smoother is definately faster!!!

Thanks
Gael

Last edited by Gael L; 10-29-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Gael L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:48 PM   #278
Tech Fanatic

Hi guys, sorry i miss it, but family come first!!

Congrats to the winners. I was following the race on live rc, really close racing.
Congrats to a;; Serpent drivers for the excellent result. 4 cars in the final and podium finidh was a great result considering the high level of competition. Happy to see Luke and Austin performing so well, definetely new champions for the future.

Congrats to Maxy, half the field using his product..... Good job!!

Last but not least congrats to Kevin and his crew. I heard nothing but excellent feedbacks about the event, organization and facilities.

See you at the Nat's (if my wife let me go.......LOL)
Paolo M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:56 PM   #279
Tech Regular

Hi Guys:

We are back in Puerto Rico, as every body, I had a wonderfull weekend.
After been the worst Qualified (if it is the correct way to say it) I got my way up to the A main Final. The track was awesome. Thanks Kevin for the effort!!
Edgar Millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:18 PM   #280
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thanks to the entire KRaceway crew, this event was a blast. Thanks to Ted X for making every race feel like the A main. Thanks to Maxy for the fuel and for all the chassis and engine tuning help, you are a real class act and asset to the hobby. Thanks to the Serpent team for the help and support. It was a pleasure meeting alot of new racers, and always and adventure mixing it up with the 301 crew. Thanks to C Whit for the pit help in my main, we'll get'em next time. Congrats to all the winners, you guys did your thing.

Kelly Lambre'
Dreddlox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:21 PM   #281
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

thanks Kev for putting on a race that allowed the non sponsored racers a chance to shine. TedX is the best announcer i've ever heard. A thru F main is called with the same excitement.

Big Jeff thanks for the efforts in the pits. You were awesome Couldn't have made it without your help.

Last but not least I'd like to thank every driver in the Open A main. Very strong competition and every position had to be earned. Great driving.

A.K.A

Marcos Moten
Tires>>> I don't know yet
quietstorm76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:22 PM   #282
Tech Adept

Send a message via MSN to andyobaez Send a message via Yahoo to andyobaez

Like Edgar said, we are finally at home after flying over the Tropical Storm Noel.

I had a blast this weekend. Thanks Kevin for putting together a great show, look forward for next year.
Tedx you make me nervious; you did an excellent job keeping us informed.

Nice to see all the guys (Marcos, Gianni, Rafael, Art, DJ, CWhit, Murnan, Eddie, Robert, etc) sorry if I miss somebody, you guys are awesome and I felt like I was at home. Had a great time racing with all of you.

Jerry (Team XS) thanks for bring me the parts, and Maxy for the fuel.

Thanks to the Puerto Rico crew, we had fun.

Thanks to my sponsors:
Mugen USA, IDM Engines, Maxy's Fuel, Twister Tires, MSR Products and to my wife for let me go.
http://www.facebook.com/pitlanehobby

Last edited by andyobaez; 10-30-2007 at 08:48 AM.
andyobaez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:27 PM   #283
Tech Adept

whats up marcos glad to see u again sorry we had to leave see u at the next big one 07 nats baby
*RB concepts*
I love the smell of nitro in the morning
kyoshokidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:33 PM   #284
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

What up Kidd? Hope your dad gets well soon and back out at the track. I'll see you guys at the December state race hopefully.
Tires>>> I don't know yet
quietstorm76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:08 PM   #285
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

[QUOTE=rangulo;3810786]1.Chris Tosolini Kyosho
5.Jimmy Deprez Kyosho
7.Paul Lemiuex Xray NT1
8.Joe Sumasky Xray NT1
9.Uriah Murnan Kyosho
13.Robert Maestry Kyosho

QUOTE] Awesome event at K Raceway. I would like to say that if anyone missed this event they lost out. Kevin and his crew did a awesome job with the track preperation and planning the event. Ted awesome job once again. For those that have not heard Ted on the mic come to 301!! He will make every main seem like its the a main. Kevin keep us posted on any other event in the future. Well now I have to see if I can make some changes in my schedule for nationals!!

I would like to thing everyone from Serpent for the support they have shown me. Special thanks goes out to DJ, Gianni, and Rafael for the parts and set up help. I would also like to think Jim and Chris at Fusion Motorsports for giving me the power to take my racing to the next level. That 353 was awesome.!! Also last but surely not least Maxy for making the best fuel I have ever used. Thanks Maxy for the motor tuning help!! See everyone at National I hope
RC AMERICA, HUDY, XRAY, Nexus Racing, Desoto Racing, 301 Raceway(RIP). XRAY T4/NT1 coming for that #1 spot!! AKA-Melvin Aulston
Racer Z is offline   Reply With Quote