Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Planning to buy Kyosho 1/8 Inferno GT2 RS .My Questions B

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 12:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Planning to buy Kyosho 1/8 Inferno GT2 RS .My Questions B

Hi dear friends I'm inlove with electric Off-road , Rally cars from Traxxas but I want a another model which has equiped with powerful nitro engine (on road )

My questions bellow,
Is Kyosho 1/8 Inferno GT2 RS is waterproof to wash it ?
How many liters fuel tank has Kyosho 1/8 Inferno GT2 RS ?
What about one tank runtime on racing track ?
Is it good vehicle to buy on road ,good acceleration ?

Old 03-30-2019, 12:22 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by BERKE
Hi dear friends I'm inlove with electric Off-road , Rally cars from Traxxas but I want a another model which has equiped with powerful nitro engine (on road )

My questions bellow,
Is Kyosho 1/8 Inferno GT2 RS is waterproof to wash it ?
How many liters fuel tank has Kyosho 1/8 Inferno GT2 RS ?
What about one tank runtime on racing track ?
Is it good vehicle to buy on road ,good acceleration ?
I wouldn't recommend 'washing' GT inroad car. Cleaning is usually accomplished at the track races with an air compressor hose and maybe some 'denatured alcohol' used carefully so you don't have a catastrophic moment. Bodies are dipped in soapy water/rinse water and air dried. Small paint brushes are handy for dusting off car chassis/components between rounds.

GT cars have been sporting 150cc tanks once they got away from early generation release from 'buggy' 125cc tanks.

The GT2RS shows equipped with KE25 engine. Depending whether you are at a controlled race environment with say ROAR race rules, you may not be able to use that engine other than 'bashing and playing'. My .21 engines at 4500ft elevation get around 12 minute run time on a full tank. At closer to sea level it moves closer to 9 minutes or less in heated 'battle' (25% nitro fuel).

The KE25 engine is the 'standard' supplied with the car as an RTR scenario. I've always seen the .21 5 port engines that are legal for racing outrun the 'stock supplied' engines and lifespan was always a crap shoot on the .25.