R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 07-03-2007, 04:27 AM   #1
Tech Fanatic

Default China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result

Just want to let everyone know I went to an excellent race last weekend in China

"ZhuHai" city about 1 hour Ferry from Hong Kong.
The track is inside a Amusement Park Name Quan Lim Resort.

Track is medium to high traction, techincal layout, ( 13.5 to 14 sec for A main per lap). With all the facility you needed like table top ( marble!), air compressor, 240V power, covered pit area and Driver stand over looking a lake and the rides... Yes, is hard to concentrate when you driving. Oversee a Large pool and water rides with lots of Girls...... O no...
No hobby shop nearby so you need to bring all the things you needed but sure the organiser can help any overseas drivers.

Other than the track have great facility, the amusement park is excellent for family weekend. It got cable car leading to other amusement park across the mountain ( I did not try, takes too long). Great pool and water rides and other rides, Gun practice, KTV ( Yes at night!) Some of the Best Chinese Food around at low price ( US$2.5 all you can eat FRESH Food). I think at least 2 resturant there with many kiosk. Foot massage, health club and 3 star Hotel (US or Hong Kong standard) only 3 mins walking distance to the track. The Rooms are individual houses so expect large room size for China standard( about 500sq.ft) and very clean.

We have 58 entries. It rained on Friday, full practice on Saturday. Sunday morning Rain until 10am. But with great Track Marshalls, clean the track and spray sugar water, we started racing at 10:45am. 3 round of qualify and 40 mins A final. We finished the day at around 7pm.

Xray NT1 A1
Serpent 720 A2.
Xray NT1 A3 (me )

Anyway, here are some of the pictures ( thanks www.RCfans.com for pictures) More pictures....

pic 1. Overview from the driver stand
pic 2. no idea who's Kyosho
pic 3. Me chasing car 1
pic 4. Winning car NT1 with Max
pic 5. Pit area
Attached Thumbnails
China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-driver-stand-view.jpg   China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-1.jpg   China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-2.jpg   China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-winning-car.jpg   China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-3.jpg  

Last edited by kitracer; 07-03-2007 at 04:43 AM. Reason: add comments to pic
kitracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 04:32 AM   #2
Tech Fanatic

More pictures from the race
Attached Thumbnails
China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-4.jpg   China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-5.jpg   China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-7.jpg   China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-6.jpg   China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-8.jpg  

Old 07-03-2007, 04:39 AM   #3
Tech Fanatic

pictures part 3

Drying the track,
spray sugar water
Nice 720
G4 with OS Speed 2
Fast local driver (unlucky day , next time )
Attached Thumbnails
China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-other-view-stand.jpg   China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-sugar-water.jpg   China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-9.jpg   China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-10.jpg   China - BFRCC Rd 3 race result-fast-local-driver.jpg  

Old 07-03-2007, 01:07 PM   #4
Tech Fanatic

Hello from canada ..looks like you guys have a great facility ...keep up the great work and have lots of fun ....One day I would love to try racing there
fasteddie d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 02:07 PM   #5
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitracer View Post
More pictures from the race
Is that you on the phone?
Old 07-03-2007, 03:20 PM   #6
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sow&Steady View Post
Is that you on the phone?

Yes, that is Chris using the phone. It makes the podium finish that much more special.

Chris,
Congrats on the race finish. Looks like a great place to race.
Chemical X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:24 PM   #7
Tech Elite

Send a message via ICQ to suntok2 Send a message via AIM to suntok2 Send a message via Yahoo to suntok2

Cris congrats
suntok2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:51 PM   #8
Tech Fanatic

thanks guys.

Yes, me on the phone ... busy man making million dollar deal all the time!!! .. just kidding

Actually my wife was checking on me to make sure I behave