Kyosho VoneR Thread

You're on Page 566 of 814
Go to
  • Re: My baby
    Quote:
    Originally posted by esham
    My babies
    Anybody dare to put down the alum handle of V1RR on the EVO? If we installed it at the position of the original plastic one, once it hit the ground up-side-down, I'm afraid that the graphite deck will be torn.
  • Do you guys know who has the Evo conversion in stock that has reasonable prices and will ship to the US?
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by SteveP
    Do you guys know who has the Evo conversion in stock that has reasonable prices and will ship to the US?
    [email protected]
    attention to Mr. Lam

He is helpful and cheap !!

ops, i mean he offfers reasonable price.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by AMGRacer
    What screwdriver did you use??
    hmmz...
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Manticore
    [email protected]
    attention to Mr. Lam

He is helpful and cheap !!

• Hi guys,
    Can I actually use the evo conversion kit to convert my V1R into evo?
  • I think you will find www.rc-champ.co.jp far cheaper than Harmony for the Evo conversion kit it's about 11700 YEN. On what screwdriver i used for the EVO i used a Philips #2 and some muscle .
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Manticore
    the major differences between RR and EVO are the front end suspension geometry and the chassis CG.
    Yep, understood.
    I sometimes wonder if we are all getting sucked in by this low CG thing - I mean, we lower the steering servo and then promptly install an engine with an 11 fin head.

I'd really like a lay-down engine.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by F&K
    Hi guys,
    Can I actually use the evo conversion kit to convert my V1R into evo?
    Yes you can, but the conversion kit expects you to have a RR, so doesn't include some bits like the Centax, front hand-shake anti-roll bar etc.
  • EVO
    finish converting to EVO. Takes about 3 hrs to do it. only problem is front swaybar cos hinge pin bend.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Taylor-Racing
    Yep, understood.
    I sometimes wonder if we are all getting sucked in by this low CG thing - I mean, we lower the steering servo and then promptly install an engine with an 11 fin head.

I'd really like a lay-down engine.
    low CG as in comparison. unfortunately we cannot run a lay down engine but the EVO has much lower CG compares to RR.

It is a pity that kyosho didnt reword on the rear end as well as the engine placement to provide much lower CG of the car.
  • Re: EVO
    Quote:
    Originally posted by tl2111
    finish converting to EVO. Takes about 3 hrs to do it. only problem is front swaybar cos hinge pin bend.
    tommy will you be able to have that review for me soon? send me a PM
  • Check out the V-One RR on EBAY, I don't have the exact link but just put in V-One RR in search, it looks like a great deal.
  • will the old universals work on the evo now?
  • break the barrier !
    just break the barrier !

you dont need this if you run kyosho clutch !!