Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2001, 10:25 PM
Tech Master

I don't think the weight in the rear will make that much of a difference,buy the advantages will be greater downforce especially through the turns
Old 12-08-2001, 01:08 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
I don't think the weight in the rear will make that much of a difference,buy the advantages will be greater downforce especially through the turns
Dude, I can tell you that the there are bunches of stuff for the floating body support and I think it is equal to 2 rear a-arm there at least.
Old 12-08-2001, 07:19 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Manticore

Dude, I can tell you that the there are bunches of stuff for the floating body support and I think it is equal to 2 rear a-arm there at least.

YEA, But I bet you can't wait to get one
Old 12-08-2001, 07:29 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY

YEA, But I bet you can't wait to get one
sure i do !
Old 12-08-2001, 07:35 AM
Tech Initiate

where is the cheapest place on the net i can order a v-OneRR??
someone talked about "control centre" or something, what is their link? email adress??

i really want a v-one R with options right out of the box..
does anyone have pics of it???
Old 12-08-2001, 07:37 AM
Tech Master

sure i do !

Old 12-08-2001, 07:42 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by HFracing

i really want a v-one R with options right out of the box..
does anyone have pics of it???

check out page 24 on this thread
Old 12-08-2001, 02:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey matincore which diff in the front you think will work better? The lsd or the active diff? Btw how does the active diff work?
Old 12-08-2001, 04:01 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by kyosho
Hey matincore which diff in the front you think will work better? The lsd or the active diff? Btw how does the active diff work?
the LSD is for the rear end to avoid one of the wheel from spinning.

I personally prefer front one-way but if you insist on a gear diff in the front, use a gear diff. If you run on different track very frequent, active diff is the choice as you dont need to change diff oil everytime you go to different track. Otherwise just stick with a stand gear diff in the front.
Old 12-08-2001, 04:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thank you Manticore. I am running the negative diff in rear right now. So there's not much of a difference if i had the lsd in front instead of the regular diff? I am sort of leaning toward the active diff since I run different sometimes. Do you know how the active diff work? Also I forgot to mention that I am running rubber. Thanks for your helpl
Old 12-08-2001, 04:53 PM
Tech Champion

Thank you Manticore. I am running the negative diff in rear right now. So there's not much of a difference if i had the lsd in front instead of the regular diff? I am sort of leaning toward the active diff since I run different sometimes. Do you know how the active diff work? Also I forgot to mention that I am running rubber. Thanks for your helpl
the actice diff design is to have a set screw on one side of the outdrive to limit its speed when rotate. other then that, nothing much different from a normal gear diff
Old 12-08-2001, 06:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

So do you reccomend the lsd in front and the negative in rear or the regular diff in front and negative in rear? Thanks for you help.
Old 12-08-2001, 07:14 PM
Tech Champion

So do you reccomend the lsd in front and the negative in rear or the regular diff in front and negative in rear? Thanks for you help.
read again on the last few postings.
Old 12-08-2001, 10:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Manticore I notice you have the square titanium main shaft I heard the roller bearing will wear into the shaft (something about the rockwell rating) have you notice this? I just want to clarify this before buying it.
Old 12-08-2001, 10:22 PM
Tech Champion

Manticore I notice you have the square titanium main shaft I heard the roller bearing will wear into the shaft (something about the rockwell rating) have you notice this? I just want to clarify this before buying it.
on the main shaft, the roll bearing of the 2speed device runs on the roller adaptor, not the main shaft.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.